Having big trouble playing/lvling my Muse (Cleric). Help needed please! - Muse Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Having big trouble playing/lvling my Muse (Cleric). Help needed please!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Powls

Powls

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hi everyone,

I recently started playing ROSE again, like 2 days ago from a huge break of 4+ years. Back then i had one Character, Knight I believe, not even reached max lvl with him (210 at that time).

:ic:  Nevertheless, i restarted and picked Muse that i wanted to turn into a Cleric later. I remembered the strong buffs of the Cleric and i kinda was fond of the idea of having a Cleric to buff up upcoming alts.

So i did a little homework on Cleric on the forums and other sites and got a vague idea of my futur skill/stat build, some of the gear etc. Also looked up the best places to lvl. But i had no idea it would be SO hard to lvl solo with the Muse.

I'm pretty sure it's becuse i'm new to the Class and kinda new to the game again, too. First thing is, i couldn't find any Muse/Cleric lvling guide or something like that, especially for new players without friends/gold on the Server to get you a good start. Like, which skills are best to go for, to make it easier. Do i get to reskill after taking my 2nd job? I'm almost 100% sure i messed up my Skills big time. No clues...

Then again, in almost every lvling guide i saw, people claim : "Don't buy any gear, just use selffound stuff. And you will get enough gear from Quests." Just like that. What so ever, im horribly undergeared and im pretty lost finding any usefull Quests. Just running around, desperately gathering Exp without killing mobs...

I've reached lvl 30, what's kinda sad tbh, compared to the time i've played already, and now got to the point where i seariously can't lvl alone anymore. It's nearly impossible to find groups in this lvlrange. :p_cry:

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not whining or complaining here. And I'm not asking anyone to powerlvl me, boost me, buff slave for me or whatever. (Don't even know the right terms in ROSE lol)

I'm just hoping to get any helpfull advices on the forums. No one ssems to give a **** ingame, but I'm not blaming anyone!

I first started on Draconis, went wrong stats, cause i didn't know of the new stat CHA, which seems to be crucial for Clerics.

Now I'm laying on Leonis. IGN Koyoki

Hope some of you can help me out, any Help is appreciated.

Greetings, :p_smile:

Powls

PS: Please don't give me the "Use the searchfunction" or "Goggle it, noob" - thing. Just don't write any comment like that... :p_err:

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

Welcome back! :ok:

Finding a party might help you. Split Int and Cha is the only advice I have muse wise.

#3 Powls

Powls

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Welcome back! :ok:

Finding a party might help you. Split Int and Cha is the only advice I have muse wise.

Thanks! :thx:

I think i got the stats now, at least i hope so^^. But getting from first Hand is very convenient. Thank you very much. :p_smile:

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Regarding the finding of parties, if there are any at all, you will have to look at the moldies outside of junon (that's usually for the lvl30 range). As a supportive muse (cleric), soloing is near impossible so finding a party will be crucial to be able to lvl. Also, as per skills start with getting heals, as usually people have their own clerics to buff, and their buffs will pretty much always be stronger than yours.

#5 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

You get one free reskill and restat from the mayor after level....70? 100? something like that. If you can get a cleric in Junon to buff you, you can perhaps solo with a full support build. 

If you come back to draco, you can probably level with some of my clannies' babies or ask and receive buffs~

#6 Powls

Powls

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

You get one free reskill and restat from the mayor after level....70? 100? something like that. If you can get a cleric in Junon to buff you, you can perhaps solo with a full support build. 

If you come back to draco, you can probably level with some of my clannies' babies or ask and receive buffs~

Thanks everyone for the good advices. I didn't expect such fast answers. :rice:

I know there is a one per Character Skill Reset. But i was wondering if you could reskill just after getting the 2nd job, which doesn't count as that one free Skill Reset.

After becoming a Cleric and switching to full Support build then, I don't think it's going to be that hard to find groups. Tbh, on lower lvls everyone is just lvling together with other alts, while it's kinda hard for beginners to find anyone at all. Maybe I should go and search a Clan, rather than a random group for grinding.

Randomly buffing high lvl Clerics are pretty rare imo. And if you can get your hands on one, you'll get doped for a few minutes, before coming back to reality with your -_-ty skills and kill speed. :p_sick:

I'm not that kind of person who spamms other people for help/buffs, just beeing annoying.

I don't mind going to Draconis again. Don't know about the population of both servers. Just had the feeling of a little bit more delay on Draconis, but it's not that bad.

#7 Powls

Powls

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Edit: Thank you guys for your answers so far :p_hi: very helpfull. I kinda decided to go look for a clan or even a group to lvl up with, even if I'm still very unexperienced with this class/game. I have more hopes to find anyone on the forums than ingame, cause still, no one answers anything. But I'll keep trying.

So, if anyone here could use a low lvl Support Cleric in their group or clan, just PM me or reply here. :p_angel:

Edit2: Hmm the Edit function kinda went wrong, didn't mind to doubble post, sorry for that :p_cry: .

Edited by Powls, 15 January 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#8 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Thanks everyone for the good advices. I didn't expect such fast answers. :rice:

I know there is a one per Character Skill Reset. But i was wondering if you could reskill just after getting the 2nd job, which doesn't count as that one free Skill Reset.

Nope. Once is once only.

After becoming a Cleric and switching to full Support build then, I don't think it's going to be that hard to find groups. Tbh, on lower lvls everyone is just lvling together with other alts, while it's kinda hard for beginners to find anyone at all. Maybe I should go and search a Clan, rather than a random group for grinding.

Randomly buffing high lvl Clerics are pretty rare imo. And if you can get your hands on one, you'll get doped for a few minutes, before coming back to reality with your -_-ty skills and kill speed. :p_sick:

Depends on the time you play I guess. I don't know Leonis, but there are a couple people on Draco in Junon that really love repeatedly buffing lowbies in between CD games and whatnot.

I'm not that kind of person who spamms other people for help/buffs, just beeing annoying.

Yepp spamming is certainly annoying. Not so much if it's a single, patient request with a properly spelled "Please" and "Thank[s] [you]"

I don't mind going to Draconis again. Don't know about the population of both servers. Just had the feeling of a little bit more delay on Draconis, but it's not that bad.

Edit: Thank you guys for your answers so far :p_hi: very helpfull. I kinda decided to go look for a clan or even a group to lvl up with, even if I'm still very unexperienced with this class/game. I have more hopes to find anyone on the forums than ingame, cause still, no one answers anything. But I'll keep trying.

Good luck with finding a clan/leveling buddies! 

So, if anyone here could use a low lvl Support Cleric in their group or clan, just PM me or reply here. :p_angel:

Edit2: Hmm the Edit function kinda went wrong, didn't mind to doubble post, sorry for that :p_cry: .

#9 RobsIroc

RobsIroc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

I suggest raising your muse as a mage untill 100 then use the junon mayors free reset and switch over to cleric build. :)

I see now that this post is a few months old, sorry.

Edited by RobsIroc, 16 March 2014 - 09:30 AM.

#10 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

You might as well play a battle cleric till, 170-180? I think thats enough for you to go to Ruins and find a party to lvl. Its quite hard to find parties at lower level so you'll probably have to solo your way to that lvl.

#11 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

You may join TheSmurfs on Draconis, I'll happily help you with details in game. Nemas problemas, up to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users