• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nerafk

Nerafk

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

Is the attack faster when you spam X regularly (when the orbs are red) than spamming X with 'extended chain combo' (blue orbs)? 

If so, what are the pros and cons?

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

Yes, not having chain combos turned on can make you shoot faster.

However both options can shoot relatively fast with good attack speed stat, and a decent computer. Also Element damage can boost both of them.

Also to note however, Chain combos on Invokers enable flinching when firing, have almost infinite super armor if you have a good attack speed stat, and the Z-combos which have super armor and knockback and can be useful in escaping or canceling enemy skills in PvP.

Both do however have their damage lowered over time as you continuously x-spam, which is also bypassed by elements.

Mostly it goes down to preference and if you can deal with the slight speed drop from using chain combos in exchange for the flinching shots and the blessing of Z-key based chain combos which are incredibly useful.

#3 Nerafk

Nerafk

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

Yes, not having chain combos turned on can make you shoot faster.

However both options can shoot relatively fast with good attack speed stat, and a decent computer. Also Element damage can boost both of them.

Also to note however, Chain combos on Invokers enable flinching when firing, have almost infinite super armor if you have a good attack speed stat, and the Z-combos which have super armor and knockback and can be useful in escaping or canceling enemy skills in PvP.

Both do however have their damage lowered over time as you continuously x-spam, which is also bypassed by elements.

Mostly it goes down to preference and if you can deal with the slight speed drop from using chain combos in exchange for the flinching shots and the blessing of Z-key based chain combos which are incredibly useful.

Thanks for replying! Now I know what to do when I become Priest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users