• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dien

Dien

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

As I also noticed on fb and in another forum thread the Winter event is not working properly. The Snow Valley Biathlon and the Snowmobile Race is still bugged.

Two weeks ago they said on fb that they would look at it, but it seems nothing has been done and the event is almost ended.. Can you finally fix the bugged quests? Thank you.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

They supposedly did fix the snowmobile races a while ago. I didn't know there was anything wrong with the biathlon :o

#3 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

The bug fix with the snowmobile races was put in early on, but there are still issues with it if you don't manage to pass through a checkpoint correctly.

As for any other event in the zone, it would be news for us, since there were no problems last year and we've not done anything to the event since.

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:45 AM

Well I just tried to do the Biathelon, but I was unable to hit any targets. I did the quest twice. The target does get hit for 15 or 20 dmg but nothing appears in my questlog. It seems it cant  register the hit....

Something is wrong :D

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Moved to the appropriate section.

#6 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Well I just tried to do the Biathelon, but I was unable to hit any targets. I did the quest twice. The target does get hit for 15 or 20 dmg but nothing appears in my questlog. It seems it cant  register the hit....

Something is wrong :D

Ah, that's more specific of where the quest is not working! I'll have to look in to that specific situation.
Confirmed bug, the bullets aren't doing the correct damage type to the target resulting in it not doing damage. We'll have this fixed in the next patch, unfortunately, I fear the event will have been concluded by the time the patch is ready to be implemented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users