AzzyAI 1.541 - New 1/26, fixes for movement+chase issues, client freeze - Page 9 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

AzzyAI 1.541 - New 1/26, fixes for movement+chase issues, client freeze

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#201 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

oh lol sorry mr Azzy, i didn't know level 5 is the max. Anyway, I can't seem to find where I'm gonna put VanCapriceLevel=1 on my H_Extra.

Here's what mines looks like.

-- This is the Extra Options file
-- NewAutoFriend = 0 -- uncomment this if you're not using AzzyAI for your mercenary.
-- AggressiveRelogTracking = 1               -- see documentation
-- AggressiveRelogPath = "./AI/USER_AI/data" -- do not uncomment without reading applicable documentation
-- AggressiveAutofriend = 1                 -- see documentation

MyRoute={{0,0}}

FriendAttack={}            --Set these to 1 to have homun attack
                --the target of a friend/owner when the friend is:
FriendAttack[MOTION_ATTACK]=1    --Attacking normally
FriendAttack[MOTION_ATTACK2]=1    --Attacking normally
FriendAttack[MOTION_SKILL]=1    --Uses a skill (which has the normal skill animation)
FriendAttack[MOTION_CASTING]=1    --Is casting a skill with a casting time
FriendAttack[MOTION_TOSS]=0    --Uses SpearBoom/AidPot/other "throwing" things
FriendAttack[MOTION_BIGTOSS]=1    --Uses Acid Bomb
FriendAttack[MOTION_FULLBLAST]=1    --Uses Full Blast

BasicDebuffs={}
BasicDebuffs[MER_CRASH]=    1
BasicDebuffs[MER_LEXDIVINA]=    1
BasicDebuffs[MER_DECAGI]=    1
BasicDebuffs[MA_SANDMAN]=    1
BasicDebuffs[MA_FREEZINGTRAP]=    1

--[[
Tactics switching:
You may desire to switch your tactics based on conditions. The can be accomplished by making a second tactics file, and including a require "./AI/USER_AI/(your tactics file name)", and uncommenting the lines below
Replace the "1==1" test with a test of your choice (you can test if a player of a specific ID is on screen with Players[player id]~=nil (this will be true if the player is on the screen)) and so on.
This feature is not guaranteed and may not function as intended.
Dr. Azzy takes no responsibility for your lua programming; I barely take responsibility or my own.
]]--
--function GetMyTact(e)
--    if (1==1) then
--        return MyTact[e]
--    else if MyAltTact[e]~= nil then
--        return MyAltTact[e]
--    end
--end

--Uncomment the lines below to enable expanded logging. See documentation.
--LogEnable["AAI_SKILLFAIL"]=1
--LogEnable["AAI_CLOSEST"]=1
--LogEnable["AAI_DANCE"]=1
--LogEnable["AAI_ACTORS"]=1

--Uncomment this line to suppress AAI_ERROR logging. This should only be done as a stop-gap measure; if your AAI_ERROR log is filling up with messages, please report this to the developer.
--LogEnable["AAI_ERROR"]=0

ehh and again I'm sorry for being such a nab. I guess learning from the maker is the best idea instead of experimenting aimlessly.

Just put it on it's own line, anywhere except between the --[[ and ]]-- 

#202 NicroAInoobie

NicroAInoobie

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Okay thanks a lot mr. Azzy :) made my homun 10x better <3

#203 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

hello ,is there a way to auto Ash on mvps ?

#204 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

hello ,is there a way to auto Ash on mvps ?

Not in the present version of AzzyAI, this will be added in 1.55.

#205 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

aw u_u

#206 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

aw u_u

Haven't had time for a new release since the change where they made Ash not effect other players in PVM - prior to that change, I had chosen not to provide the option to autocast ash, as a player could easily (and accidentally) configure it in a manner which would be potentially bannable as skill abuse (a player is considered responsible for the actions of their homun). 

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 July 2014 - 09:30 AM.

#207 BonusMan

BonusMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

how do i get my homunc to stay alive after i get killed in OD2?

#208 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

how do i get my homunc to stay alive after i get killed in OD2?

When you die, if homun HP is low enough that vaporize would not work, the homun will stay out and continue following the AI. 

Basically, when you die, the game tries to vaporize your homun - if vaporize would fail, the homun stays out. 

#209 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

is that allowed or is it bug sploit ?

#210 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

is that allowed or is it bug sploit ?

While it's clearly not intended behavior, it's been widely known since shortly after the homunculus system was implemented, and I've never heard the GM team indicate that using this was not allowed, and it was never mentioned in any of the clarifications they've given regarding homun rules over the years. 

#211 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

i see , thank you Dr

#212 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

So I have my homun set to stay as close to my butt as possible at all times. Is there a way to make it follow asap as soon as I move? For instance it sits 1 cell next to me, I move 3 cells, it waits one second then moves the 2 cells to reach me. Is there a way to remove that one second delay?

#213 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

So I have my homun set to stay as close to my butt as possible at all times. Is there a way to make it follow asap as soon as I move? For instance it sits 1 cell next to me, I move 3 cells, it waits one second then moves the 2 cells to reach me. Is there a way to remove that one second delay?

Do you have ChaseSPPause enabled? That will delay following of owner to allow it to hit an SP regen tick. 

#214 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Nope, it's on false. I also set spawn delay to the minimum of 100.

#215 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Hm, I think that's just the round trip delay - the homun can't move to follow you until it sees you moving, which means there's always a delay before it starts moving due to there being an extra round trip between client and server before it can start moving. My code moves the moment the owner is beyond FollowStayBack. 

Also - I tried to fix the movement so it would not let you get 1 cell beyond FollowStayBack without the homun following, but all the progress I made was in the wrong direction. 

#216 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

Oh gosh I forgot to check back. Thanks for looking into it, I guess I'll just have to deal. It just gets annoying when the lag makes me constantly outrun it so I have to wait for it to spawn at my destination.

I set FollowStayBack to 0 which I'm guessing is the best I can do!

#217 Three7s

Three7s

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

I've been using Mercenaries for awhile now, and this is really the first time I've encountered this issue.  It's probably been answered, but I can't find where.  Anyway, my Fencer Mercenary literally refuses to use skills of any kind unless whatever monster it goes after is moving.  When looking at the config, it would appear to be set to chasing, but it's not.  I've had it set to attacking, but it continues to not use skills unless it's chasing.  I don't know if this is a bug of some sort or what, but it's getting rather annoying.  It was never doing this before. :(

If Azzy or anyone has any input on this, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

#218 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

I've been using Mercenaries for awhile now, and this is really the first time I've encountered this issue.  It's probably been answered, but I can't find where.  Anyway, my Fencer Mercenary literally refuses to use skills of any kind unless whatever monster it goes after is moving.  When looking at the config, it would appear to be set to chasing, but it's not.  I've had it set to attacking, but it continues to not use skills unless it's chasing.  I don't know if this is a bug of some sort or what, but it's getting rather annoying.  It was never doing this before. :(

If Azzy or anyone has any input on this, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

This sounds familiar. 

You're on renewal, right? 

Are you using latest version? I though I remember fixing this issue. 

#219 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

is it possible for future rls to set AOE attacks to idle? Currently seems like quite a few Homun Users in OD2 don't how to set it to idle. Their Homun would end up casting their aoe attack right on top of my gene. 

Edited by Ryviux, 15 August 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#220 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

As I've said a few times - one of the planned features for next release is going to be defaulting to using AoE's as idle, not attack, since the majority of users will get more exp/hr and annoy fewer people like that.

#221 kamaiVN

kamaiVN

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

i just start to used this but i dont know why my eira/filir didn't use moonlight when attack . anyone can help me ?

#222 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

i just start to used this but i dont know why my eira/filir didn't use moonlight when attack . anyone can help me ?

It should be using it - make sure OldHomunType is set to Filir (but that's the default), and make sure that you have the 'Skill Class' option set to Non-S skills (otherwise it will preferentially use Eira attack skills) in tactics for the monsters you're fighting (or default tactic). 

Failing that, check that it is installed correctly - it will generate a file called AAIStart_H.txt in your RO folder, so if that file isn't there (or the last modified date isn't the last time you summoned your homun), the AI is not being loaded by the game - either it's installed wrong, or you forgot /hoai.  If you are getting that file, please post it's contents. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 20 August 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#223 kanku554

kanku554

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:30 AM

can someone help me pls.. my ai was working find.,maybe 2weeks ago my humon is not autoattacking. i typed in /hoai. but still no changes a t all. 

''it will generate a file called AAIStart_H.txt in your RO folder, ''.. it was there previously before i reinstalled r.o.. this morning i decided to reinstall r.o.. now i downloaded and replaced that user a.i to dr.azzy's ai but still my humon is not autoattacking. Now, i couldnt find this '' it will generate a file called AAIStart_H.txt in your RO folder, ''.. plsssss help me. iwant to lvl my amistr in comodo. plsss. thanks!!!!

#224 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

can someone help me pls.. my ai was working find.,maybe 2weeks ago my humon is not autoattacking. i typed in /hoai. but still no changes a t all. 

''it will generate a file called AAIStart_H.txt in your RO folder, ''.. it was there previously before i reinstalled r.o.. this morning i decided to reinstall r.o.. now i downloaded and replaced that user a.i to dr.azzy's ai but still my humon is not autoattacking. Now, i couldnt find this '' it will generate a file called AAIStart_H.txt in your RO folder, ''.. plsssss help me. iwant to lvl my amistr in comodo. plsss. thanks!!!!

You have not installed AzzyAI correctly, or you forgot /hoai.

Please review installation instructions: http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml

#225 Gafka

Gafka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

Why not put AoE's as idle as the only option?, ppl will still change idle to attack thinking that is the best way to lvl the homunculus fast, and if posible reduce the number of cells allowed to homunculus to move away from ownwe i've seen some dieters who run like 8, 9 cells away to kill a monster and stop attacking because they are too far, and owner dies because homunculus do nothing

Edited by Gafka, 29 August 2014 - 04:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users