what is the woe investment schedule? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

what is the woe investment schedule?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

I've been googling this and i've been getting a lot of random information and i'm not sure which is correct.  Is it only after the wednesday woe for a few days, or is there some set schedule?

#2 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

Starts after the Wednesday WoE and ends before Saturday WoE (I believe an hour before woe)

#3 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

huh well that explains a lot then.  Just recently started doing the woe investments per request of some of my friends.  Gotta say, its nice being able to finally make a tiny bit of profit without needing high level characters or ultra gears.

#4 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

how are you making profit off investments? dont they TAKE your money?

#5 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

yes it takes your money, but you resell the items, through vend, to your guild (WoE supplies), or NPC. you should make about double the money you put in, depending on your investment.

I believe there is a list on irowiki over the items investment give. Most are really useful, so it makes a nice bit of money.

#6 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

the only downside to investments are that they're tediously time consuming.  One of the slower zeny/hour methods imo.  However, there is an even greater profit margin you can manage if you or your friends have access to a genetic for food cooking.  Only downside is the need to constantly vend things, but most items for me typically sell overnight.

#7 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

the only downside to investments are that they're tediously time consuming.  One of the slower zeny/hour methods imo.  However, there is an even greater profit margin you can manage if you or your friends have access to a genetic for food cooking.  Only downside is the need to constantly vend things, but most items for me typically sell overnight.

it's true it is tedious. but the upside is that it is going to pay you for sure. you can easily do 10 - 20 mil within an hour (maybe two) if you dedicate the time. people find it boring, but all you have to pop in a movie and make  your money back. it's less lethal, than fighting for cards and dying. which costs time, money and supplies. this just requires you to invest and then vend. those without backpacks, it's a good way to make easy money. and you don't have to worry about people yelling if you need to afk or do something in the real world.

Edited by tatihana00, 27 January 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#8 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

overall, this is still better profit per hour than greed spamming trash drops from mobs at a fraction of the effort with minimal investments in both character or gear.

I honestly just wish they would cut out like 3 or 4 of the dialog boxes.  Would make things so much more bearable.

#9 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

that is point. otherwise almost everyone would invest. it's painful, thus not everyone is going to have the patience to spam enter and click.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users