Storage/Warper in Malangdo Culverts - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Storage/Warper in Malangdo Culverts

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

Please put in a storage NPC (Kafra, Storekeeper) and warp NPC (Kafra, Eden Teleporter, etc) in the Malangdo Culverts map! It will help out tremendously to players who enjoy doing this instance. 

#2 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

I thought theres a cat that serves like kafra there its near the npc where u enchant gears. For eden npc im not sure. Unless u meant literally inside the map before u go inside the instance.

#3 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

There is a storage npc in malangdo.

#4 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

I need to do this instance =[, my friends are lazy

#5 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

I dont know why but Lutie have the same problem too. No kafra lady and eden girl  :sob:

#6 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

There will be a NPC in the first floor of the eden group (a starfish) who will warp you to malagdo for 1 octopus leg.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

There's an Eden elf in Malangdo (near the enchant NPCs).

But yeah, no storage or warp NPC in Lutie at all. Would've helped a bit when FrostKing got kidnapped during my Secret Odin event. <<

#8 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Talking about the map leading into the instance itself, not Malangdo the island. It'll really expedite the process for non-VIP accounts.

#9 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

I wish they would do that on all instances. Then again I don't think its gonna happen. Specially if its for nonvip players

#10 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

You're likely unfamiliar with this instance. 

#11 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

I wish they would do that on all instances. Then again I don't think its gonna happen. Specially if its for nonvip players

For this particular instance it would be extremely helpful. Im a VIP player, but I also have an account or two not that dont have VIP. Having a Kafra storage on the map before the instance would benefit both VIP and non-VIP to gear up much quicker and transfer the protection between characters smoothly. We have Kafras right outside the WoE 2 Castles for easy access, it would be nice to have the same for this instance for people who do things outside of WoE :)

#12 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

The instance is vip only unless you spend kafra shop items to get in, ie a seagod protection. Having a storage at the instance entrance makes alot of sense. It's a large pain to get kafra and warps off that map and the instance is the main draw for repeat activities on the island. When we do guild runs for mandglo we often set up dedicated people to warp back and forth to a kafra and it's alot of work.

Edited by Alicesaurus, 02 February 2014 - 10:55 PM.

#13 Sahmuurai

Sahmuurai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

I AGREE WITH ALICESAURUS, DIVINE AND LITTIECHITO

a kafra storage INSIDE the malangdo cave please!!

#14 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

Little Chito. =o

I enjoy running this instance a lot but yes many times it's so stressful when I keep my guildies waiting due to the need to run to storage and all. =<

#15 KittKattz

KittKattz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

oh my, yes! a kafra storage service inside the cave leading to the instance would be nice. i agree.

#16 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

Like I said. If you do this, then do it on all instances. I seem to have the same problem on other instances. Not just malangdo. Try doing nidhoggur and get disconnected for example.

You're likely unfamiliar with this instance.

Apparently, I am familiar with it. It's just that in my opinion, if they would do it in one, might as well do it to all. If that's the only instance where you get this problem, then this is prolly the only instance that you do on a regular basis. But I don't think they would do this for the sake of non vip players since this game is more of a pay to win type of game.

Edited by Memoir, 03 February 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#17 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

storage can be accessed anywhere with kafra cards afaik. why bother with an npc? convenience is too convenient. for items such as potions, arrows etc a handy genetic would help store them until needed. there are plenty of things you have the ability to do without the ease of npcs.

"but the kafra cards cost too much"
well, for one, unlucky and they aren't "that" expensive. alternatively how about if the npc is implemented it costs 1m to access storage :P.

there's too much in the way of easy-mode for players in this game. it's getting to the point in the very near future people will ask for 150/50 characters upon account creation, loaded with god items and mvp cards and max zeny :P

to sum up, a kafra in lutie should be there, but for instances no.. not at all.

#18 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

storage can be accessed anywhere with kafra cards afaik. why bother with an npc? convenience is too convenient. for items such as potions, arrows etc a handy genetic would help store them until needed. there are plenty of things you have the ability to do without the ease of npcs.

"but the kafra cards cost too much"
well, for one, unlucky and they aren't "that" expensive. alternatively how about if the npc is implemented it costs 1m to access storage :P.

there's too much in the way of easy-mode for players in this game. it's getting to the point in the very near future people will ask for 150/50 characters upon account creation, loaded with god items and mvp cards and max zeny :P

to sum up, a kafra in lutie should be there, but for instances no.. not at all.

Not sure if you guys have realized why a few people have been asking for this but I'll explain it anyways. When you're not VIP, you need a Seagod Protection (misc item) to enter the malangdo culvert instance. When you have A LOT of characters in a single account, you need to keep moving the Seagod Protection to every character you want to use. Meaning you have to keep warping to storage and back, log in and out of characters constantly, etc. If we could have a storage where you access the instance it would make it all much more comfortable :wink:

Seagod Protection is not tradable, so we can't get a genetic to hold it until it's required.

#19 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Definitely possible to add a storage NPC at least. 

#20 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

How bout a save point? I mean in other instances like nid?

Edited by Memoir, 03 February 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#21 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

If you're not a vip costumer, only way to get access to the Malangdo Culvert Instance (cleaning) is to trade seagod protection to each character. if you have nine 99+ character that you can enter to the culvert, that means you have to trade them via kafra storage, or kafra card every time you doing it on the other character. which if you were to use kafra card, you need at least 9 card to do all 9 character. Or, you can travel out of the culvert, and go all the way to where the cat storage is, and switch, and get your other character pick up the seagod protection from the cat storage, and go all the way back to the culvert. Since this instance does require you to actually trade that protection to your other character to get an access(its account bound), it is quite annoying if you want to keep doing this instance for multiple times, and each seagod protection cost one silverbine box. you can't compare this to other instance because they don't require you to actually trade such thing to get an access. but malangdo culvert does. 

P.S. I get what people saying about Kafra Card, but Malangdo Culvert isn't something that will be "selling point" for kafra card when its just repetitiveness they want to avoid in this case. Having Kafra or Storage Cat in the culvert wont make this instance dungeon "easy mode" it just helps us from doing this time consuming labor that is only needed for entering the actual culvert instance. And this instance is one of the hardest thats exist on iRO server right now, apart from bio mvp counts.

Edited by CharAznable, 03 February 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#22 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

This instance is different from others because the only reason the kafra makes things convenient is to help transfer of Seagod Protection which was mentioned by a couple others in this thread. Even though it is a non VIP service, it's something you buy from the Kafra Shop making it something equivalent to buying VIP from WP. It isn't so much a "I'm too lazy to go back to town for supplies or walk all the way to the instance" kinda thing we're talking about. It's merely that this instance is done with the use of many alts who all need to access storage for ONE entrance item. 

Like I said. If you do this, then do it on all instances. I seem to have the same problem on other instances. Not just malangdo. Try doing nidhoggur and get disconnected for example.

Apparently, I am familiar with it. It's just that in my opinion, if they would do it in one, might as well do it to all. If that's the only instance where you get this problem, then this is prolly the only instance that you do on a regular basis. But I don't think they would do this for the sake of non vip players since this game is more of a pay to win type of game.

If you do this instance so much, I don't see why you would be opposed to this idea. If you want a NPC/save for Nid, make your own thread. Want something done, do it yourself. No need to obstruct my proposal. 

#23 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

I did not say I'm opposed. Very well.. I'm not gonna argue. I apologize for stating out my opinion in regards to my concerns about issues on instances even tho there are things called kafra cards that exist.

Since you called this a proposal I think it woulda been nice if this was posted in the proper thread called Suggestions and Proposals.

Edited by Memoir, 03 February 2014 - 07:16 PM.

#24 KittKattz

KittKattz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

people who know nothing about the instance should just... stop posting.

#25 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

You didn't say you opposed but didn't say you supported the proposition. In general it was a negative vibe regarding the idea hence an obstruction. It doesn't hurt that a suggestion can be in the community chat maybe you haven't noticed that they come up time to time (D111 made a thread to change god drops, not a proposition?). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users