Old Dog Sniffing Out a "Casually Elite" Guild - Classic Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Old Dog Sniffing Out a "Casually Elite" Guild

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scuzbot

Scuzbot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Herro!

I'm a returning player to RO since I found out they put out a "Classic" server :) I have been playing this game since before merchants existed and before "2-1" meant anything to the Ragnarok community, so I'm excited to pick up where I left off haha. I'm hoping I can find some casually elite players here to adventure through the things this wonderful game has to offer! I'm currently leveling a Spear Knight for farming and dead branch fun, and plan to level some type of Bow Rogue or Champion or something for PvP and WoE. My Swordy is currently lv38/28 (at the time I post this) so I have work to do!

Anyway, I play late night and mornings and try to not shy from guild chat and adventures. Message me on DirtyBoy or Scuzbot in game if you want to pick up this seasoned old fogey haha

Cheers!

PS: "Casually Elite" meaning... decent players who are able to rock the world... but don't get tight and crusty if they don't get the chance, or if someone has the odd noob question, or things in general <3

#2 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

If you'd like to hit up either fat kids/nostalgia, were non woe though.  We usually level with eachother, sit in town and be stupid, or go around and farm items together. ( Like turn ins stuff etc ).  Not everything we do is for massive exp, or exp at all.  We try to run ET once a week and are even building chars for it that we can loan out if needed!  But yeah, we're nothing serious, just friendly stuff.   I'm trying to make sure we get social people, whether you're leveling solo or in a party, talk!  We're pretty active, some of us have knowledge on certain things.  I myself have played since, 04 i think? until renewal came out. Quit, and now i'm back since this server was released.  Whether you choose us or someone else, feel free to come by and chat some time!  

If you go to the fat kids GR> Thread, there is a screenshot of our guild location!  ( Prontera, just east of the south kafra! )

#3 jenkat

jenkat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Welcome back!

#4 Scuzbot

Scuzbot