Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

POPULAR

Since I've seen multiple people complaining about getting lost in the new tutorial, no more sweet training ground, I decided to make a guide for all the quests, read on:
First, after you create your character, you will see yourself on a ship, with a weird Were-deer, Captain Carocc, well that's how I call him:
pRGX1q0.png?1
You can talk to him, he'll start blabbering about some random things, and the system says you just received a new quest, but there's nothing on your quest board, so you can just skip this, exit the ship through the south portal.
Once you are on the dock, you'll see him again, with a Quest icon, talk to him again and select " I don't know what to do", then he'll point you to another guy named "Hun", along with some instruction, go find Hun.
3qVOzRF.png
Here he is, at the Academy Entrance, next to the Information Staff, talk to him, he'll give you some EXP, with an Apple Juice, and tell you to drink it.
Once you drank it, talk to him again, he'll give you some EXP, along with 30 Novice Potions, and will ask you if you found a place to stay, choose any option, as he will point you to the Academy up north anyway.
From here, you can either go there, talk to the reception to register for the academy, get some potions along with novice gears, head straight to the field and go your own way and skip all the tutorial quests, or follow the next steps:
On your way toward the Academy, there is an Increase Agi Aco :
My3LIU0.png
She buffs you with "Increase Agi" for free, which give you bonus Movement speed, ATK speed and AGI, so abuse her whenever you can to speed things up.
I recommend register for the Academy first, it will net you some novice gears, 300 novice potions, some EXP/Job EXP, which well help you alot,as there are a few quests coming up that require you to kill some mobs.
To do so, head North, and enter the portal, before going there, you can talk to a dude lying on the ground- Instructor Argos to finish a quest and get a funny Novice-Only Skill - Play Dead.
Play Dead Quest:
aAnUsg9.png
Talk to him, you'll start blabbering about solving a murder, turned out he's not dead, go along with the convo, and you will promted with 2 choices, choose " I want to learn it" and he will ask you to hold your breath for 20 sec then talk to him again ( simply don't talk to him for 20 sec").After that, he'll teach you the skill.
Head for the Academy, talk to the Receptionist, choose " Register for the Academy" she'll give you some EXP/Job EXP, some novice gears,300 Novice Potions and a Criatura Hair Coupon.
Fun Facts : Despite this is an Academy for newbies, the Kafra NPCs here charge 10x as much zeny for storage service compare to other Kafra NPCs !!!! So if you are tight on zeny, you may want to take a walk to the Kafra NPC near the middle of the town instead of using the ones in the Academy !
I will walk you through the quests with low exp first, as since Renewal hit, you can only get 1,9 level max per quest,the rest of the Exp will be wasted, so we'll save the high exp quest for later on.
Also before we start, you may want to go upstair, grab some manuals from the class instructors, as you can equip up to 2 Manuals, each give 100SP, so 200SP total ! along with some useful skills that will help speed things up alot !
Recommended manuals :
_ Acolyte manual ( Increase AGI + Blessing Buffs, Heal skill in case you want to save the Novice Potions for later use)
_ Taekwon Kid Manual ( Flying Kick = reach the target mob faster, though it's 30 SP per cast, don't spam it, Mild Wind, just awesome, it changes your weapon elements, for more info : here)
_ Swordsman Manual ( Bash = nice damage, low sp usage skill plus bonus in hit rate, Magnum Break is the only AoE skill you can get from all manuals ).
_ Thief Manual ( Double Attack is good for Ctrl+Click).
Head back downstair, to the room to the right ( Cafeteria ), talk to Trainer Mainz, to learn about status effects.
Mainz's Quest :
657JouH.png
Talk to him, after some talking, he will give you a lunchbox and you will be prompted with 2 choice,choose "Take it". Turned out he gave you the lunchbox his wife made for him for a reason, LOOOL, you are poisoned ! He'll cure you from the poison, then apologize about it.
Talk to him again, he'll let you experience about status effect, like "Poison","Stun","Sleep" and "Silence", after all that ordeal, he'll give you some EXP/Job EXP.
Also, there is a chef in this room, Dacquoise, she'll give you quests that require you to gather some rare drops from mobs, the rewards will be foods that give small buff to specific stat in a short duration:
Fragrant Herb Mix - 1 Green Herb, 1 Clover, 1 Red Herb
0110gMv.png
Crunchy Salad - 1 Apple, 2 Carrots
4V0lDUj.png
Mixed Shabu Shabu - 1 Fluff, 1 Feather, 1 Jellopy
ykamz9y.png
Golden Apple-Roast - 1 Apple, 1 Clover
sAyH8jD.png
You can skip this part if you want, as the quests give no exp, the stats bonus isn't worth the time.
Next, head north, enter the Armory on the left, for Battle Instructor/Attribute Expert/Pet Instructor Quests.
Attribute Expert Quest :
Talk to him, he will prompt you will 3 choice, the first 2 is to learn about attribute, the 3rd is to start the quest.
He will then tell you to try attacking the Lv10 (Fire) Eggs
70DCPdN.png
Remember to take note of the damage you dealt to the egg.
The eggs are un-killable, so just hit it once to see the damage, then talk to the expert again.Choose the 3rd option again, then "Yes", and he will ask you about how much damage you did to the egg.Type in the number,then he will change your weapon to Water Element and give you some EXP/Job EXP.
Adept Adventurer (Pet Instructor) Quest :
Talk to the Adept Adventurer, choose "A talking monster !" then " What is a pet ?","Does it help you fight ?","How to get a pet", and he will tell you to talk to him again to teleport to the Criatura Academy Garden.
Once you are there, you'll see him again, talk to him, and he'll tell you to talk to the Poring. Talk to it, choose "What happened ?" then " Can I help you ?" after some random blabbering, and finish the convo.
Talk to the Friendly Poring again, it'll gives you 5 Little Unripe Apples, and teach you how to tame a pet. Find a Little Poring, then use the those Apple on it, a slot machine-alike will appear on your screen, click on it, and you'll know whether you succeed in taming it or not. I believe, if you run out of apple, but did not manage to tame a Little Poring, talk to the Friendly Poring again, It'll give you some Little Unripe Apples to try again. ( I don't think this can happen, since the success chance is like 90%, unless you messed up and used up all the apples due to excessive clicking).
Talk to the Friendly Poring again afterward, show him the egg, then talk to the Adept Advanturer, then the Friendly Poring again, and it will gives you 3 Apple Juices ( THEY ARE FOR FEEDING THE LITTLE PORING, NOT FOR USE ) and Pet Incubator to summon your new friend.
Enter the North Portal to go back to the Armory, this time talk to the Battle Instructor.
Battle Instructor Quests : ( You can skip this as the quests don't give much EXP/Job EXP anyway)
Talk to him, choose "Check Requests" to get a list of quests to hunts mobs around your level, if you are high level, like 7+, you will get new quests to hunt Hornets....added to the list.After accepted the quests, talk to him again and choose "Warp me to the Field" this time, and he will teleport you to Prontera Field (prt_fild08).
REMEMBER TO PICK UP THE LOOTS, AS YOU WILL HAVE TO SELL THEM FOR SOME ZENY FOR THE "SHOP KEEPER QUEST" LATER.( IF YOU GOT ANY RED HERB, SAVE THEM FOR THE RED HERB QUEST)
Once you are on the field, remember your location, as once you finish the quest, you can go back there, talk to the Battle Instructor and he will warp you back to the Academy, instead of walking all the way there yourself !
But I recommend walking back, as you can finish all the quests from the NPCs around the town, before going back for a final quest chain and start your own adventure. ( You will not be able to do those quests once you change into First Classes).
Information Staff Quest :
He is the soldier standing next to Hun, talk to him and choose "Sure ! Let's play !" to start the quest, he will mark 3 location on your map for you to go there.
KmUR40Y.png
And look for the small boards around those spots: auhmvlX.png
You will not get anything after talking to them, as there will be always an NPC (Lumin) that got there faster than you, so just talk to all 3 boards then come back to the Staff.
Talk to him, then you and Lumin will have some couple-quarreling, the staff will then give you some EXP/Job EXP, 20 Novice Butterfly Wings, 20 Novice FlyWings, 20 Novice Potions.
Shop Helper Quest:
Z0B9E3h.png
Talk to her, choose " Okay I will listen", talk to her again, you will be prompted with a list of choice. The first 3 choices are to teach you about in-game currency, how to use NPC shops. The last choice is for the quest, choose it, and she will ask you to buy a Red Potion.
This is why I told you to pick up the loots from those mobs earlier, as you will need at least 50z for a Red Potion. Those Novice Potions look red too, but not the one she wants.
Go inside the store, talk to Tool Dealer in the left corner and buy a Red Potion, then go back to the Shop Helper outside. You will get a good chunk of EXP, some Job EXP, and 50 Novice Fly Wings.
Talk to her again,she will then teach you about selling items to NPCs, choose the 2nd choice " I will do it" to start the quest and she'll give you a Poor Can. Go back inside the store, sell it to the NPC just like how you buy items from them, then get back to the Shop Helper. You will get some EXP/Job EXP, 10 Novice Butterfly Wings.
Enchanter Mounds Quest:
Walk a few screens south from the Shop Helper, the lower left corner of the town square and talk to the Cat there, next to a fancy flashing machine, he's Enchanter Mounds.
Ner74kc.png
Talk to him, he will then tell you about how a cat can speak, about Enchanter Accsociation, and you will be prompted with 3 choices, the first 2 choice will teach you about enchanting, the last choice is to start the quest.
Talk to him again, choose " Came to experience it", he will ask you to get a "Cotton Shirt", which you were wearing the moment you entered the Ragnarok World for the first time.
You have to have it in your inventory, NOT wearing it in order to continue the quest. Talk to him again, he will then proceed to socket your Cotton Shirt, you will get a "Cotton Shirt [1]" afterward.Talk to him again and he will point you toward Enchanter Almond J, also a cat, near the top right corner of the fountain.
oHBy7lB.png
Talk to him, choose "Yes" and he will enchant your Cotton Shirt with 100HP/50SP, go back to Mounds.
Mounds will ask you about what happened, then ask if you are satisfied with the quest, if there is any opinion you have ( you can put anything in there, as I doubt anyone will read it anyway) and reward you with some EXP/Job EXP and a Free Ticket for Kafra Storage.
Refining Quest:
Walk a few screens East from Mounds, you will see Refinery Owner Han with a Quest Icon on his head, talk to him, choose "refining? is it edible ?" to start the quest, he will give you a free-but-not-so-free refinement chance.
jvSnk7y.pngapW1u9t.png
Put on the Knife [3] they gave you along with the Cotton Shirt, then talk to "Refining Machine Wagjak" to start refining, choose "Knife" and it will refine your Knife to +1. You can only refine the Knife, because all the Novice equipments are not-refine-able, the Cotton Shirt, while refine-able but you will have to pay for it, the machine will not do it for free. Talk to Hans after, he will then point you to Tadde.
Talk to Tadde, he will prompt you with 3 choice, the first 2 choice will teach you about Weapon Level and Safety Refining, the last choice is to continue the quest, choose it, report back to Hans.
Hans will ask you for your opinions about the lesson from Tadde, then tell you to talk to Locas. Talk to Locas, he will prompt you with 3 choice again, the first 2 choices will teach you about refining price and effect, while the last choice is to continue the quest, report back to Hans again afterward.
Hans will ask you for Customer Opinions again, and reward you with a Free Ticket for Kafra Storage long with some EXP/Job EXP.
Late Student Quest :
Now you are done with all the quests around the town, go back to the Academy receptionist's desk, talk to the Late Student for the last quest chain before changing to First Class.
LEFg4Zy.pngYlvW2dh.png
Talk to him, he will then tell you to go find the Professor in the Great Hall, which is all the way up north.
The Professor will tell you to go find the Battle Instructor/Attribute Expert/Adept Adventure in the Armory, talk to them then get back to the Professor.
He will then tell you to go find The Heaviest Things in Midgard book in the Library, which is to the right of the Armory. Go into the Library, look at the shelves on the upper side of the room, near the ladder, hover your mouse around that spot, you'll find the book there. Report back to the Prof.
xPApexS.png
He wants you to find the Therapist in the Infirmary, which is to the left of the Receiptionist.
wMDjHlM.png
Talk to the Therapist, he has 2 quests for you to do, First Aid Quest and Red Herb Quest.
First Aid Quest :
Simply talk to him, choose "Teach me the First Aid Skill", he'll teach you the skill, how to register skills on the hotkey bar and give you some EXP/Job EXP.
Red Herb Quest :
Talk to the Therapist, choose "Red Herb Quest" he will task you to get him a Red Herb. If you did not get one from Lunatics earlier, no big deal, go outside of the Academy, near the Instructor Argos spot earlier, there's a dude with long hair standing near a Red Plant. As soon as you try to get near the Red Plant, it will disappear, turned out Lumin, our friend earlier, took the herb, talk to him and he'll give you it, go back to the Therapist.
He will give you some EXP/Job EXP, 10 Combination Kit, 10 Apple, 30 Novice Potions, 1 Red Herbs, 1 Novice Combination Book.
To learn more about combining stuffs using the Combination Kit, right click the Novice Combination Book, click on the "Read" or "Auto Read" icon to know about the recipes. If you ran out of Combination Kit, you can buy them off the General Store Owner standing near there.
Or, I'll just list them out here for you:
Novice Potion : 2 Red Herb,1 Apple
Novice Magnifier : 3 Fine Wooden Block ( I assume it's the Fine-grained trunk), 1 Jellopy
Novice Fly Wings : 2 Fluffs, 2 Feathers, 2 Jellopies
Novice Cutter : 10 Shells, 10 Worm Peelings, 1 Phracon
Little Unripe Apple ( Novice Poring Tame): 1 Apple, 1 Green Herbs
Four-Leaf-Clover : 200 Clovers, 200 Sticky Mucus
Apple Juice : 1 Apple, 1 Milk
Banana Juice : 1 Banana, 1 Milk
Grape Juice : 1 Grape, 1 Apple Juice
Unripe Apple ( Poring Tame): 10 Apple, 10 Sticky Mucus, 20 Green Herbs

Hairstyle Change:
Also now is a chance to use your Criatura Hair Coupon ! talk to Otter Samssoon, he will let you change your hairstyle ! Remember to look carefully through the catalogue, as this is your ONLY free chance.
zREpnfa.png
For the hairstyle, visit this page for more info.
Now back to the Professor, he will tel you to find the Principal which is all the way upstair, in the northern most room, so much walking I know ! But fear not ! you can talk to the Kafra guide trainer you find in the Academy ( 1 near the Receptionist , 1 in the Great Hall with the Professor), choose Teleport Service, then "Principal Office" to get there in a blink !
Finally, you meet the final boss, I mean, Principal
aB8s5UN.png
Talk to her, she will reward you with some EXP/Job EXP 100 Novice Potion, 50 Novice Fly Wings, 20 Free Ticket for Kafra Storage, 20 Free Ticket for Kafra Transportation.
AND YOU ARE DONE WITH THE TUTORIAL !!! Along the way to the Principal Office, there are various rooms, each room has an NPC that will either change you to First Class or teleport you to the map for that.
In total, you get around 500 Novice Potions, 120 Novice Fly Wings, 20 Novice Butterfly Wings, 22 Free Ticket for Kafra Storage, 20 Free Ticket for Kafra Transportation, those will last you for a long while if you use them conservatively.
Also if are indecisive about which class to go for, there is a NPC called "Cream Puff" in the Lounge, Academy 2nd Floor, he has a questionaire that can help you find out which class suit you the most.
If you feel there is any change needed for the guide, feel free to comment here, I'll update it.

Edited by iDaehyun, 14 March 2014 - 07:12 PM.

#2 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Very nice guide and job. :no1: 

When I came back I was totally lost with it and I did not want to read everything, I just wanted click and hit enter > enter > enter =  exp > next lol.

Oda or someone pin it pls!!

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

uhm, if you would like to add, the (job) manuals(accessory equip) and the thief quest at the 2nd floor.

when i reached level 13 i couldn't equip 6 of them, but i could still use the expanded ones.
for the merchant manual, its kind of tricky since you need 100z, while all the others can be gotten for free.

the mose useful ones for me were Acolyte's increase agi, Taekwon's Mind Wind, and Thief's Double attack.
The novice combination kit really helps because of their 0 weight.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 06 February 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#4 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Very nice guide and job. :no1:

When I came back I was totally lost with it and I did not want to read everything, I just wanted click and hit enter > enter > enter =  exp > next lol.

Oda or someone pin it pls!!

Lol thanks, and I'm sure that's how most of us feel when we first entered the new Izlude too.

uhm, if you would like to add, the (job) manuals(accessory equip) and the thief quest at the 2nd floor.

when i was level 13 i couldn't equip 6 of them, but i could still use the expanded ones.
for the merchant manual, its kind of tricky since you need 100z, while all the others can be gotten for free.

the mose useful ones for me were Acolyte's increase agi, Taekwon's Mind Wind, and Thief's Double attack.
The novice combination kit really helps because of their 0 weight.

Well my guide is only for all the quests that you can get in the new tutorial, but sure, I can check it out for you.
Edit: Well just saw you edited your level to 13, if so then it maybe a bug/glitch ? Cause the max level it says on all the manual is 12. And thanks, I'll edit the guide with the manuals, aren't bad to have a bonus 200 SP plus something to fill in those 2 accessories slots.

Edited by iDaehyun, 06 February 2014 - 06:53 PM.

#5 Lyonile

Lyonile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Nice guide !

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Red Herb Quest :
Talk to the Therapist, choose "Red Herb Quest" he will task you to get him a Red Herb. If you did not get one from Lunatics earlier, no big deal, go outside of the Academy, near the Instructor Argos spot earlier, there's a dude with long hair standing near a Red Herb. As soon as you try to get near the red herb, it will disappear, turned out Lumin, our friend earlier, took the herb, talk to him and he'll give you it, go back to the Therapist.
He will give you some EXP/Job EXP, 10 Combination Kit, 10 Apple, 30 Novice Potions, 1 Red Herbs, 1 Novice Combination Book.
To learn more about combining stuffs using the Combination Kit, right click the Novice Combination Book, click on the "Read" or "Auto Read" icon to know about the recipes. If you ran out of Combination Kit, you can buy them off the General Store Owner standing near there.

What combinations are available with the combination kits?

#7 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

What combinations are available with the combination kits?

I just read through the Novice combination book and surprised that there are lots of things that can be made with those kits 
Novice Potion : 2 Red Herb,1 Apple
Novice Magnifier : 3 Fine Wooden Block ( I assume it's the Fine-grained trunk), 1 Jellopy
Novice Fly Wings : 2 Fluffs, 2 Feathers, 2 Jellopies
Novice Cutter : 10 Shells, 10 Worm Peelings, 1 Phracon
Little Unripe Apple ( Novice Poring): 1 Apple, 1 Green Herbs
Four-Leaf-Clover : 200 Clovers, 200 Sticky Mucus
Apple Juice : 1 Apple, 1 Milk
Banana Juice : 1 Banana, 1 Milk
Grape Juice : 1 Grape, 1 Apple Juice
Unripe Apple ( Poring): 10 Apple, 10 Sticky Mucus, 20 Green Herbs

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

How much are the combination kits? Can this quest be done by non-novice? 

#9 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

How much are the combination kits? Can this quest be done by non-novice? 

It's 30z ea if you are under lv 20, regardless of classes, otherwise, 500z ea ( despite the dialogue still says "30z on sale" for you), and yes, just tested it on an acolyte just now.

Edited by iDaehyun, 07 February 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#10 Claudino

Claudino

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

oh god really thank you, i don't know how to recieve the kafra tickets, really thank you, gj.

#11 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

oh god really thank you, i don't know how to recieve the kafra tickets, really thank you, gj.

Np ! Hope it helped !

#12 Pahya

Pahya

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

I just returned to RO after nearly a decade away and spent the past few days feeling like a moron as I tripped through the new starter zone. It took me three characters to discover all I missed. This is super, super helpful. 

I am confused by the manuals though. Can someone explain them? Do you just get bonus abilities from them?

Edited by Pahya, 07 February 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#13 Pahya

Pahya

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

Double post -.-

Edited by Pahya, 07 February 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#14 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

I just returned to RO after nearly a decade away and spent the past few days feeling like a moron as I tripped through the new starter zone. It took me three characters to discover all I missed. This is super, super helpful. 

I am confused by the manuals though. Can someone explain them? Do you just get bonus abilities from them?

Sorry for late reply, didn't see your edit, Yes, those manuals are only for trying out the skills, to see which class suit your preference, but they give a neat bonus of 200 SP as well.

Edited by iDaehyun, 07 February 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#15 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

some players just don't read forum posts as useful as this, hell they don't read forums at all

anyways, can we get lhz style using the coupon?

#16 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

some players just don't read forum posts as useful as this, hell they don't read forums at all

anyways, can we get lhz style using the coupon?

Well we can only hope that they will come to the forums if they need help, and nope, only the old styles.

#17 th3chas3r

th3chas3r

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

I sold my cotton shirt well before the quest and cannot find it in the armor shop :(

#18 ElleGrimhald

ElleGrimhald

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

ack!! OAO;;! ....i didn't see this post last night!!... i had a hard time finding who's who for the quests.... ...alt + u don't help that muchness... uAu;

thanks for this guide though! 

#19 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

I have one big doubt: can you do this if you're a High Novice? With Jane's jumping event, it would be better to get up to Lv99, rebirth, and then do Izlude's quests.

#20 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

I have one big doubt: can you do this if you're a High Novice? With Jane's jumping event, it would be better to get up to Lv99, rebirth, and then do Izlude's quests.

that necro :v the quests aren't repeatable and there are easy ways to level do some search and youll find it ;)

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:43 AM

that necro :v

you called?

i just run through the academy on my novice prior to using janeway anyways just so i can pickup a bunch of goodies, including some old battle manuals, yellow bwings, novice flyings/bwings, and free kafra warp/storage tickets. the academy itself only takes like 15 mins tops to run through if you know where to go. just make sure you have inc agi on all the time from the npc.

#22 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

Well, thanks to both of you, but I already knew all of that. If I asked is because I couldn't test it today. And I know other ways to level... Ragnarok was my first MMORPG. I just want to know about this particular case.

EDIT: I just noticed one huge thing missing on my question. You have to assume that I didn't do Academy quests prior to rebirth.

Edited by Franchu1991, 17 December 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#23 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hairstyle Change:
Also now is a chance to use your Criatura Hair Coupon ! talk to Otter Samssoon, he will let you change your hairstyle ! Remember to look carefully through the catalogue, as this is your ONLY free chance.
zREpnfa.png
For the hairstyle, visit this page for more info.

Does this also let you choose from the eight new hairstyles?

#24 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:57 AM

Does this also let you choose from the eight new hairstyles?

No, only the old ones.

#25 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

Regarding High Novice:

- They CAN do

• Pet instructor quest
  • Shop quest
  • Refining quest (no exp)
  • Enchanting quest (exp?)
  • Heaviest book quest
  • Red herb quest
  • Talk to principal

- They CANNOT do (or don't get reward from)

• Element instructor quest
  • Hunting monster quest
  • Play Dead quest

- I don't have data about:

• Soldier quest (the one where you have to run through Izlude)
  • 1st Academia quest (where you have to drink an Apple Juice)
  • Registering at Academia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users