3 replies to this topic

#1 Ramza

Ramza

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

The Juice NPC is not working.

It will not make Bananna juice even though I have the empty bottle and Bannana.

I did the following:

Talk to Morrison did not give meat.   Talked to mom, mom talks about payon juice man.

Went to payon, juice man asks for empty bottle and 3 zeny and a bannana for juice. 

Says I dont have items, which I do.

#2 Ramza

Ramza

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

I should put that this is Classic Server.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

I dunno what to say - it sounds like you're doing what you need to - but if this was the case for everyone, there would be no way for people to make juice to feed pet porings, lunatics, and yoyos. I figure someone would have tried to tame one of those and have as a pet by now on classic. 

Make sure it's Empty Bottle (not Empty Potion Bottle or any of the other similar items) you're trying to use.

#4 jenkat

jenkat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

I haven't done the juice quest on Classic yet, so I am not certain what's going on here, but I was with a friend the other day who was doing it, and when I took her to see Max Hansen in Payon, she tried, and then said "oh, I guess I need empty potion bottles" (in spite of what the wiki has to say about it).

I took her to Alberta to buy some empty potion bottles, then we went back to Payon and she was successful in getting her juice.

I guess I'll go do the quest in order to confirm for myself...

EDIT: Confirmed.

I did the quest, went to the juice NPC in Payon with one fruit and one empty bottle, and he asked what kind of juice I wanted to make.

I made my selection, and he said:

"Oh No... You don't have all the necessary materials. To make Grape Juice, I need 1 Grape and 1 Empty Potion Bottle. I will also need a 3 zeny fee."

So, yes... you apparently need Empty Potion Bottles, not mere Empty Bottles.

The wiki has now been updated with this information.

Empty Potion Bottles can be purchased at the Merchant Guild headquarters in Alberta, in the room on the left after you enter.

They can also be purchased from the Mage Assistant inside the Geffen Magic Academy.

Edited by jenkat, 24 February 2014 - 12:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users