Question about Summon Legion - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Summon Legion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

So my lovely Vanilmirth>Sera just turned 132 today and she learned Summon Legion and of course I directly pumped it to level 5.

I will give some situation.

1.I use Summon Legion manually on a monster,Sera summoned them and they directly attack the monster.

2.Another monster comes to my screen,but my Sera uses her Caprice instead of attacking it along with the Legion.

3.In some occasion,it's only the Legion that attacked the monster while my Sera just sit back near me.

My questions are:

1.How do I make my Sera use Summon Legion independently like she always use Caprice?

2.Do I need to disable her from using Caprice to make it work?If so how do I do it?

3.Can I also somehow make the Legion always work like in the no. 3 situation above?

Somebody please help me :help: :help: :help:

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

What AI and version are you using?  I assume some recent version of AzzyAI?

AzzyAI won't recast summon legion until the bugs have timed out, or the AI detects that the bugs have bugged out and are just standing still (as you may have noticed, they often do this, instead of switching to the Sera's new target) - since there's no point in casting it, if the bugs are already out and doing their job. 

1. Huh? Not sure what you're asking.

2. Probably not, but I don't know what question 1 was. 

3. Setting tactics for the monster in question (or default monster) to: TACT_CHASE ("Chase:") = CHASE_NEVER ("Never"), TACT_SKILL ("Use attack skills:")=SKILL_ALWAYS ("Always"), TACT_SKILLCLASS ("Skill Class") =CLASS_MINION ("Summon Minions") should do the trick. To make it throw in other attack skills, use Minions+PreS or Minions + Homun S skill class tactic instead.

#3 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:14 AM

I am using AzzyAI v1.50 dev 15

For question 1 and 2.

I have to manually use the Summon Legion (shortcut+click on target) for it to work unlike the Caprice auto cast which doesn't need a manual clicking.

If I didn't do the shortcut+click on target,she will keep using Caprice and auto attack until the enemy dies.

I also followed your instruction on the answer no. 3 but she doesn't even use any skill at all this time.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

Did you enable useserasummonlegion?

#5 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

Yes,it is set to true.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

Oh, no wonder, you're using an old version of AzzyAI, minion skills were broken in that version.

Please update to latest version (1.541). Don't keep your old config files, one of the issues was a few really bad defaults. 

#7 The3xorcist

The3xorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hikusaak, I got a question. Where did you lvl your sera past lvl 105? please?  :p_laugh:

#8 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Oh, no wonder, you're using an old version of AzzyAI, minion skills were broken in that version.

Please update to latest version (1.541). Don't keep your old config files, one of the issues was a few really bad defaults. 

Problem solved!Thank you very much,Doc :thx:

Hikusaak, I got a question. Where did you lvl your sera past lvl 105? please?  :p_laugh:

It was not an AFK leveling.

Brasilis Dungeon 2>Harpies,Goats,Grand Pecos (Juno Spotlight)>Roween (Rachel Spotlight)

It's always faster to active level combined with the benefit of spotlight.

#9 The3xorcist

The3xorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

It was not an AFK leveling.

Brasilis Dungeon 2>Harpies,Goats,Grand Pecos (Juno Spotlight)>Roween (Rachel Spotlight)

It's always faster to active level combined with the benefit of spotlight.

Ah, got it, so thats why you could lvl your sera fast
Thank you :thx:

#10 LillKraujas

LillKraujas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

Hi, im having a problem with call legion, in lvl 3 it's perfect, but if i put it in lvl 5 they get bugged :c im using the latest vrs of azzy

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

Hi, im having a problem with call legion, in lvl 3 it's perfect, but if i put it in lvl 5 they get bugged :c im using the latest vrs of azzy

The bugs are not directly controlled by the AI - they're controlled by a buggy AI on the server and they often get bugged and stop attacking. It may be that the Vespas get bugged more readily than the other ones. AzzyAI tries to detect when the bugs are bugged and recast. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users