• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SenJuSoalron

SenJuSoalron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

i need Help for lvl 40 mellee battle acolyte ... i increased stats like 35str,34agi,11vit11int,21dex,1luk ... what are proper stats to make a good monk for leveling ... cause am trying to transcend my char so i can make sura quickly ... i need some guidance on Leveling and for stat allotting ...  

#2 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationiRO Chaos - sitting bored at west pront.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Pump agi up to maybe 70ish first, then dex up to 40~50, then agi again up to 80~90 then work str all the way.

#3 jeshusama

jeshusama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationWashington, United States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

is there a skill guide somewhere that is current?

#4 Avehn

Avehn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

What I do:

• Levels 01-15: One map south/west/east of Prontera/Geffen (Porings, Fabres, Lunatics, etc.)
  • Levels 10-30: One map east of Payon (pay_fild08: Spores, Snakes, and Wormtails.)
  • Levels 31-47: One map east of Comodo (beach_dun3: Thara Frogs, Megalodons, and Hydras. Watch out for a Neraid.)
  • Levels 48-69: Two maps south and one map east of Morroc (moc_fild17: Hodes, Sandmans, and Frilldoras. Watch out for Phreeoni.)
  • Levels 65-69: Glast Heim St.Abbey (gl_church: Wraiths and Evil Druids. Watch out for a Wraith Dead. Also watch out for Gargoyles and Abysmal Knights while traveling outside Glast Heim.)
  • Levels 70-85: Eden Group board quests. I recommend the Clock Tower District since the NPC you need is close to it.
  • Levels 86-94: Gramps Turn-Ins. Otherwise, Stapos(ve_fild07) or Dark Priests(gl_chyard).
  • Levels 95-99: Gramps Turn-Ins or Magmarings(ve_fild03).

This assumes you have an AGI-Combo build or at least have a decent AGI. I recommend 90 BASE AGI for your Monk stage and 70 BASE AGI for your Champion stage since you won't need that much AGI it by the time you turn into a Sura. You'll need at least 60 BASE DEX(recommended if you're a Monk) or 70 BASE DEX(recommended if you're a Champion) by the time you turn 90-95. I also recommend having 20-40 BASE INT and VIT if you're a Champion. If you decide to have lower AGI, then I recommend having FLEE gears and cards since it increases your survivability and reduces your reliance on health items(I still recommend bringing a bunch of them though). Pantie+Undershirt combo should be enough if you're a Monk. I recommend upgrading to Dragon Manteau+Dragon Vest once you turn into a Champion. I also recommend putting a Whisper card or a Kavach Icarus card on the Dragon Manteau. You need to have a +0-+4 garment to avail the Kavach Icarus card flee bonus). If you're low on money then get a Dragonfly card with a Chonchon card. You'll need a slotted boots for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users