Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

I heard there hasn't been one since server merge. It'd be cool to get a clean start so new forgers/returners can get a chance to rank :)

#2 KhelbenVasq

KhelbenVasq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hmm As an aspiring Smith Myself I will say No thank you to this....

The current top five  scores for smith  are

81580 = 82 +10 Lv3 Weapons and You top it.  Man A Reset is no where near needed.

17001  = 17 +10 Lv3 weapons and 2 extra +10 Lv1 weapons to out rank. (come on man that is easy as can be if you took the time to gear and assigned your stats/skills correctly before you start forging.)

For Forgers there is a system in which players are ranked based on who can make the most weapons.

• Rank Point +1: For upgrading a Level 1 weapon that the player has forged to +10.
  • Rank Point +10: For successfully creating a Level 3 weapon that contains 3 stones (either 2 Star Crumbs and an Elemental Stone, or three Star Crumbs).
  • Rank Point +25: For upgrading a Level 2 weapon that you have forged to +10.
  • Rank Point +1000: For upgrading a Level 3 weapon that you have forged to +10.

Blacksmith ranks can be checked via usage of /Blacksmith command ingame. A weapon created by ranked Blacksmith will deal an extra +10 Mastery ATK damage.

Lowest Ranker Right now as of this post is

11230  12 Lv3 +10 weapons and Boom you make the list.   

It is a challenge to Rank yes sir, but it is no where near how bad it could be....  Think if they did not do it at the merge, just took the highest 10 numbers from both servers, your looking at the 1000s of weapons to be worth it.  12 to 82 pfft sorry to say it but only the scared, afraid or the lazy need a reset.......

Khelben / Bardric / Wylan

"Khelben (Alagam of Khanh and Alben) = Khanh \k-hanh, kha-nh\ as a boy's name is pronounced kanh. It is of Turkish and Arabic origin, and the meaning of Khanh is "prince". Title used by central Asian tribal chieftains or ruling princes.n+Alben \a-lben, al-ben\ as a boy's name is a variant of Albin (English), and the meaning of Alben is "white, pale-skinned".

"Bardric \b(a)-rd-ric, bar-dric\ as a boy's name is a variant of Bardrick (Teutonic), and the meaning of Bardric is "axe-ruler"."

"Wylan \wyl(a)-n\ as a boy's name is a variant of Waylan (English).the meaning of Wayland is "land by the road". Place name. Mythology: the Scandinavian Wayland was a blacksmith with supernatural powers, equivalent to the Roman Vulcan. Singer Waylon Jennings."

Edited by KhelbenVasq, 02 April 2014 - 04:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users