Unable to Complete Master Level Quest - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to Complete Master Level Quest

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 havocka

havocka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

I was unable to complete the quest for the Master Priest in Morroc.

1. Enter the Colosseum and was killed immediately by 5 mobs.

2. Had to abandon quest and redo to enter into the Colosseum

3. Re-enter and was able to kill off 1 mob before being killed.

4. See above point 2, and was able to kill off 3 mob. But was unable to found 2 remaining mobs.

5. Did above point 2 and surprisingly, there are no mobs in the Colosseum.

Restart the client, reset dungeon, and did alot of above point 2 to no valid.

Much appreciated if there are any helps on this. I've sent a ticket through Warpportal.

Thanks.

#2 SirGar

SirGar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Happened to me.

Can't remember exactly the order but it's some combination of abandoning the quest and resetting dungeon.

Anyway, it did eventually work and all 5 mob were there.

#3 Jirin

Jirin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

got same problem there with a couple of my chars. @.@ rather annoying so ended up giving up on getting them to master level untill this have been fixed somehow. My noel pretty much dies within 5 secs whenever she tries to take that quest, despite having vip and full lvl 50 gear

#4 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Before abandon the quest, clic on the reset dungeon button.

#5 Jirin

Jirin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

Before abandon the quest, clic on the reset dungeon button.

Tried that serveral times. My noel dies within 5 seconds each time she returns xD

#6 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

The quest is pretty hard currently. Not sure what class you are, but spinels (if you manage to down 3 or 4 before you die. I've used a total of 3 so far across 4 different characters), that 3K hp food (forget what it's called), elixirs (I spend my time running a lot), and a lot of luck (that you don't get frozen and stunned as soon as you spawn) seems to work.

It's also a good idea to get a priest outside that can redemptio, aspersio+highness heal, agi up, and assumptio right before you go in. There's also a food that does a heal over time for 30 seconds even while in combat that helps but it's kinda expensive in the auction house.

It is possible though. I've done it on Wizard, Priest, Beastmaster, and Monk (surprisingly, monk was the easiest for me, followed by beastmaster). But just because it's possible doesn't mean that the difficulty shouldn't be looked at and possibly adjusted by the GM team. I hope they see this thread.

Good luck

#7 Darkopolypse

Darkopolypse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

having this same issue. even went through the time to get the lvl50 raid gears. still die before I can even take out 1 enemy. they hit for near 1k a hit and yer dead before u can get off any attacks. I've asked in game and every single person has said this is not normal. something is seriously wrong with the enemies in this quest for them to be doing that much damage. I was so excited to have my first char ready to become master and was gonna donate after for the vip. now I'm not sure I even want to continue playing.

#8 MChi

MChi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

This quest has gotten MUCH harder. I did it relatively easily on my Beastmaster, Knight and Rogue maybe a month or more ago, then on my Assassin a few weeks ago. No dying necessary, maybe a 30% pot, but nothing to special at all.
Today on my Sorcerer with 9k4 HP (Priest buffed) plus her own Def buff she lasts maybe 5 seconds with no chance of killing anything.
No more new ML chars for me until something changes.

#9 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

maybe this is the devs' way of making fresh 50's run raids - all of them  :o

Edited by lokasenna, 28 March 2014 - 04:44 AM.

#10 maeploi

maeploi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

This quest is ridiculous. It may be possible for those who have spinel, or have obtained them. However, the difficulty of this quest needs some serious adjusting. I leveled a full support priest with level one Holy Light. The only reason why I was able to last as long as I did is because I popped so many heals. At least have the person going in have an option of pulling one at a time since there's a mob, or summon one at a time.

Quests like this will immediately turn away players from the game.

Edited by maeploi, 15 July 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#11 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

actually this ml quest seems to be the only thing left in the game that is rather challanging 

#12 kyuubigaja

kyuubigaja

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

I have the same problem es you its to much at once at least thy shuld alow to partys to enter otherwise its almost inposible 

#13 leonikit

leonikit

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

GM please make an adjustment or balancing this quest because it is impossible to pass. Many players are leaving the game because of this quest.

ty

#14 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

if it's impossible to pass why so many players are ML?

we deserve to have at least some challengingcontent in this game

go get geared up and use pots and buff food and you'll be fine

#15 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:35 AM

if it's impossible to pass why so many players are ML?

we deserve to have at least some challengingcontent in this game

go get geared up and use pots and buff food and you'll be fine

I got in there as a knight with colo gear, food buffed for survivality, with the best healing food activated and packed with explorer reds and still had a very hard time doing it. I don't know how classes like soul maker are supposed to go through on their own =P

The fact that all five of them go after you at the same time and because of one of them you spend about 80% of the time stunned (preventing you from attacking OR healing) is quite a cheap attempt at difficulty.

Also, can you get in there hidden like you can in dungeons? Because if it's possible, it gives rangers and thief classes (or those that knew beforehand and saved up an assassin scroll) more of an advantage.

I'm fine with high difficulty, but a formality quest isn't the place for it.

The Einherjar themselves are pretty soft, they die with few hits, it's that stun and mob attack that makes it difficult -and that gives certain classes so much of an edge over others.

Edited by Nereida, 07 August 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#16 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

my soul maker passed the test with lvl 45 gears actually 

there are various strategies you can combine to pass it, but granted that it might be easier for experienced players to figure them out

however, i still strongly belive in challenging content

i think everyone misses getting raped by RM as well :)

Edited by xMagik, 07 August 2014 - 02:50 AM.

#17 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

I don't miss him. I'm craving for him (damn I sound like a masochist)

Edited by Telovi, 07 August 2014 - 03:18 AM.

#18 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

my soul maker passed the test with lvl 45 gears actually 

there are various strategies you can combine to pass it, but granted that it might be easier for experienced players to figure them out

however, i still strongly belive in challenging content

Then I'll need a few pointers there. Other than self-buss, gathering people to buff you and looking at photos of the stunner until you see their face in dreams I'm at a loss of what to do that doesn't involve paying.

Is it exploits?

#19 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

You can lure them by walking slowly to the arena and heading to the room.
Also completed with a Priest with lvl 45 gears without other classes buffs, used a windpot and a few dayR potions.

#20 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

You can lure them by walking slowly to the arena and heading to the room.
Also completed with a Priest with lvl 45 gears without other classes buffs, used a windpot and a few dayR potions.

Do you mean running away so they stop following? Tried that with my guardian spirit the first couple times, but stun stun stun stun stun.

#21 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

Do you have lvl 50 titles like Fast and Furious? Some cheap blue or AoV cards? ( Solomian La christ, Muka, Zombie cards. )
These gives you quite a boost, when i made my jump priest months ago i kept failing as well then i noticed i have no title and no cards equipped at all. After doing that i got it completed, so try getting those. If you have no one to run for PVE for the title and also some gear drops you can PM and ill run you. Im usually on around 4-5pm server time.

#22 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Oh screw me, I had completely forgotten about cards :P

As for titles, I think the best i have is founder. Anyways, the merit of doing it with level 45 gear is pointless if you have still grinded for cards and titles.

#23 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

oh i had no titles either and i was to lazy to do the fast & furious XD yeah sm was a jump char, but i did go for cards, the anniversary event was going on at the time so i could get those yellow cards that are quite good

cards did help a lot

#24 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:41 AM

oh i had no titles either and i was to lazy to do the fast & furious XD yeah sm was a jump char, but i did go for cards, the anniversary event was going on at the time so i could get those yellow cards that are quite good

cards did help a lot

Yellow cards? Aren't those dungeon bosses cards or something? That sounds like a lot of grinding/money spending out of events.

Edited by Nereida, 08 August 2014 - 01:42 AM.

#25 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:00 AM

they were giving out yellow cards for anniversary tokens (for the 1 year anniversary event) so they were quite easy to get

they have good stats but are untradable (unless you combine 5 which made them bound on equiping them) 

i haven't seen them anywhere as drop, but still i think and AoD set or Orisis epic cards are better (but i never had either)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users