[Closed] Champs enraged berserk, and group disbanding after dungeons. - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Closed] Champs enraged berserk, and group disbanding after dungeons.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

I had posted about this in a thread  on the Rose Community Chat, but there is another main discussion going on there, and I think my posts are getting lost in it. So I will try here since I do believe they are bugs.

I don't know if anyone said anything about this yet, but I noticed that now, when I use my unique enraged berserk, I get Icons up for both berserk and enraged berserk. So are berserk and enraged berserk stacking, even though I only used enraged berserk? Is this a bug or is this intentional?

I have also noticed that you can no longer disband your group after you finish the dungeon. Is this intentional also? Thanks in advance for any answers given.

#2 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:03 AM

Will have to ask about Enraged Berserk's effect to find out if it's intentional. As per patch notes, the change to Disband Group is intentional:

"Disband Group" and "Kick Member" group management functions may now only be used outside of Game Arena game instances.

Edited by Genesis, 16 March 2014 - 07:04 AM.

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

Thanks Gen! I missed that one part, (there was SO much to read). I appreciate you looking into the first part. It may just be a visual effect, I would really have to do some testing though.

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

Ok I did some testing. It seems to me the skills are NOT stacking, but it is perhaps just a visual glitch.

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Ok I took a screen shot of what I am talking about.

Spoiler

You can clearly see two icons in the corner. When you mouse over them, one will read berserk, and the other will read enraged berserk.

#6 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for the screenshot, from what I can see it looks like due to limitations of how many effects can be attached to a single skill, Enraged Berserk only applies effects that augment the original Berserk skill, but also applies Berserk's effect to cover the base effects of Enraged Berserk.

Here are the final effects of each active skill:

Berserk - Increases damage by 30% and gives immunity to Sleep and Stun, for 30 seconds.

Enraged Berserk - Increases damage by 60%, reduced defense by 30% and immunity to Sleep and Stun.

And here are the effects of the passive effects that appear next to the minimap:

Berserk
[Attack Power +30%]
[Sleep Resistance +100%]
[Stun Resistance +100%]

Enraged Berserk
[Attack Power +30%]
[Defense -30%]

So the passive skill effects of Enraged Berserk + Berserk should stack and provide the intended behavior from Enraged Berserk's description.

Edited by Genesis, 21 March 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

Ok, I think I understand what you're saying there. Thanks for clearing that up for me Gen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users