Ranger Master Level Quest for ML1 any hints? - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ranger Master Level Quest for ML1 any hints?

4 replies to this topic

#1 realTrueLove

realTrueLove

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

I´m somewhat out of my options with the quest to get ML1.

I´m a Ranger level 50/job level 50 and I´ve tried for over 20 times now to get that ML rank, but everytime i got nearly killed in an instand.

With different potions and equipment i get always the same results.

After teleporting to the arena, i will get stunned after one shot and i can´t get out of the stunn effect, because it will be renewed. I receive so much damage, that i will be killed in less then 10 seconds. There are values like 3800 critical damage.

I tried running away to hide in the rooms and to get a good "sniper" like effect, but it is not working and i will be killed as soon as the mobs are getting near to me (again with stun and high damage hits).

My friend is a priest and he tried to buff me right before i enter the Arena..great was getting me 9 stunned seconds under Asumptio till i was killed again...not funny anymore..ok a little :hmm:

So my question is now..what can i do?  :questionmark:

- is Lvl50 equipment important for it?

- are there any "special" tactics for it? (with my own priest it was easy to get that quest done and i received not even half the damage my ranger is getting and no stuns also)

Thanks for your help

hugs True

ps. Sorry for my bad English, but it is not my native language

#2 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Is your equipment fresh lvl 40-50? It recomended you either get tier 1 raid gear inorder to beat them. Also maybe an aoe skill too? I dunno doing it with my warrior, I was fine.

#3 palkaustubh

palkaustubh

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

I was also facing the same problem. I used spinel to resurrect inside and killed all the five monsters after resurrecting twice.

As soon as you enter try to enter into one of the rooms and kill atleast one monster. Once the monsters are gone then resurrect and then kill the others. 

You have to resurrect once or twice based on your success in killing the number of monsters at one go.

#4 Excellus

Excellus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

Make sure your gear is level 47 and up. And you will not have any problems with the ML quest. Also, you can get dayr food and potions which give full heals at level 50 pre ML gear.

#5 TrashySwede

TrashySwede

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Naia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

I had simular problems with my ranger. But i managed to acrobate my way back into a room, then take out the ranged "mobs" first, pot up and kite the others.

I succeeded in my 4th try <3

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users