Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

Hey,

I wanted to know about these bonusses on the green-named equipment, what do the percentages mean?

The character I want to play is champ, and I want to just kill some monsters - not players.

So I saw that Courage items give these bonusses; PVM Offence 10% and PVM Resistance +5%.

All 4 items of the set have that stat on it. That's nice, but it raises some questions.

Do the 4 items with all 10% Offense and 5% Resistance bonus stack s it becomes a total of 40% / 20% bonus PVM?

What do these percentages mean? If I do 1000 damage without any equipment, do I do 1400 damage with these items?

I doubt that with a Chivalrous set ( -10% Offence PVM on 4 items ) you only do 60% of the damage than that you would do without wearing any equipment on PVM?

( apart from the attack power bonus stat of course ).

Have I made things complicated? :D

I can't afford to get all sets and find out.

Thanks!

Edited by FeedisArti, 20 March 2014 - 06:32 AM.

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

The offense/defense bonus sort of work like additional damage. What you first said is correct, if you do 1000 damage without the bonus, you'll do 1400 with it. Defense works the other way, if someone does 1000 on you, with 40% reduction they'll do only 600. (Note: values may differ slightly from reality due to other factors that have to be taken into account, but it usually won't be to the point where you'll notice it a lot) And yes, they stack up to a total of 40%/20% or 20%/40% (courage has more offense, brave has more defense).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users