Switching standby with more mobs..! - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Switching standby with more mobs..!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

Sometimes, my ami-Sera goes to standby when it has like 7 or 8+ mobs on it and i have to do alt+t to get it to come out of standby. Is this some kind of setting or a bug ?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

There is no AI that goes into standby mode when mobbed - that is horrible behavior, and clearly not desirable. 

First - is it the thing where it gets stuck in the last frame of the flinch animation after using a skill while being hit? This is a game bug, and absent a fix from kRO, nothing can be done. It seems to get less severe as homun gains levels. 

If it's not that, probably it's attempting to move but can't because there's something in the way, or it thinks it's attacking but isn't because the monster is posbugged and is actually out of range, and is not detecting this situation correctly. Dealing with these situations from the AI is very difficult, because the game doesn't give the AI any of the information that might help detect and handle these issues. The 9/4 iRO update made some of these issues a lot worse.

Without knowing what AI you are using, I can't give you any other assistance. 

If using AzzyAI:

Make sure you are using latest AzzyAI version, 1.541. All versions before this did not correctly handle the 9/4 changes, and will suffer from movement problems, particularly around mobs. 

If you are on AzzyAI 1.541, please follow the following steps and post the results so that I can investigate and try to work towards a fix. 

To create a traceai:
1. In RO folder, delete AAIStartH.txt, all AAI_*.log files, and TraceAI.txt 
2. Wait until homun gets into hung state
3. Type /traceai
4. Wait 20-30 seconds, or until the homun starts moving again. 
5. Type /traceai again (you want to have TraceAI showing as little stuff not relevant to the problem as possible)
6. zip up TraceAI.txt, AAI_*.log, and AAIStartH.txt from your RO folder, send them to me (upload to your favorite free file hosting site, or pm me for my email address)

#3 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Dear Azzy. My Queen Bee is suffering the same stuck problem causing her and subsequently me dying even if I leave her for 10 minutes.

And it only affect my Sera and not my Amistr.

So I did what you asked and prepared the files you required.

However only the AAIStartH.txt and TraceAI.txt is available after I did the trace.

Here are the files

http://www.mediafire.../sera stuck.rar

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

It's the issue with it trying to use painkiller, and not correctly choosing a cell to move to, because there are monsters in the way. 

I am investigating fixes - in the meantime, if you do not need painkiller, please turn it off. If your homun doesn't have painkiller yet, definitely turn it off. 

#5 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

thanks doc!  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users