3 replies to this topic

#1 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

I will be posting all the summaries of my weekly reports for the Rogue class here so you guys can stay updated.

Week 1 3/22/2014

Priority fixes:

1. Fix skill bugs (Dark Illusion,Detect Weakness,Smoke Bomb)

2. Balance Weapon stats (Rogue weapon has lower stats than Assassin and Ranger (Mainhand + Offhand)

3. Change class bonus (Hit was the majority vote)

4. Hit/Dodge system for all classes. (If this can't be fixed yet, refer to 5.)

5. Combo point generation/requirement to compensate for current hit/dodge system by changing it from one of the following suggestions:

A. Increase Combo Mastery proc rate

B. Increase combo point accumulation

C. Decrease combo point requirement needed to use our skills in it's full potential

Note:I didn't give out numbers and gave them the decision on what to implement among the following suggestions. (I hope I won't regret this later)

Some suggestions were also mentioned but not given priority, Will add these on my next report.

1. Unstable Doping and Adrenaline Rush - Change 20% Attack Power with Hit 20% or Vigor 20%. Adrenaline Rush to give noticable bonus than giving 1k+ Attack Power but only adds 20-100 additional damage.

2. Removal of the skill Cross Impact

3. Ability to close distance to target. Being a melee class and knowing that all of the skills we have from the rogue tree are melee range, the ability to stay close to target is a must. We have cresent moon to disable but the skill itself is unreliable due to the new hit/dodge system. (Glad I'm not the only one who suggested this)

4. Suggestions on reducing skill cooldowns. This will cause balancing issues and have decided to gather more info before I make a report on this.

5. Gangster Paradise. Totally forgot about suggestions on it but will be focusing on this next week

6. Rogue designs. Ugly. Ugly as funk.

#2 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

Week 2 4/1/2014

Priority fixes:

1. Skill bugs (Dark Illusion, Dual Stab, Smoke Bomb, Crescent Moon)

- Seems like Crescent Moon's sliding bug is back together with the completely destroyed Dark illusion

Suggestions:

1. Reduce cast time/animation of both Dirty Plan and Mark of Death

2. Mentioned a few suggestions regarding chasing capability/gap closing

3. Included class bonus change from Dodge to Hit

Not much to report really. Everything is mainly bug fixes and suggestions

#3 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Hey guys, I wont be updating here anymore. Too much work. If you want to see my reports, you can find all of them here

#4 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

Thanks for your hard work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users