**SLOTS ARE FULL, thanks!** Tseryl's Drawing Attempts - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

**SLOTS ARE FULL, thanks!** Tseryl's Drawing Attempts

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

**Commissions are CLOSED for the moment

They are free of charge. Multiple people can post here to request a drawing, however, please read the following:

NOTE -- This will NOT be first-come, first-serve. I will give priority to those whose requests are the most thoughtful or quite simply, the requests that interest me the most. I will draw realism only. Sorry, but I don't have my watercolors, so I cannot draw anime style at all.

I reserve the right to accept or deny requests. Time frame is as long as I want it to be, haha, but I will try to finish your drawing as soon as possible. Please understand that you and I both have lives outside of Ragnarok, and unfortunately, life comes before any art.

Please specify the following in your request:

CHARACTER NAME
CLASS
SEX (or I can draw trans-ambiguous, I'm pretty good at that)
HAIRSTYLE (long, short, straight, kinky, curly, etc.)
SKIN TONE
WHAT IS THE REASON YOU PLAY IRO?
WHY DO YOU WANT A COMMISSION?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to post a screenshot of your ingame sprite, and I can draw off of that.

If I select your request, I will notify you, and you will have to email me at least 2 high quality personal photos for me to base my drawing on (photos can be of yourself, your friend, or family member -- no celebrities or runway models please)

I can guarantee a 70% likeness, and I can achieve more if you send me multiple photos from multiple angles.

----SLOTS----

1. Akeris, archbishop --- DONE!!

2. sgt.pepper, ranger

3. Rouha, high wizard

4. Giron, geneticist

Edited by Tseryl, 09 June 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#2 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

So I used to be Aoveran (male rogue genderchanged to female rogue) on the Valkyrie server

Now I'm a priestie. I mainly play for fun, and would like to WoE sometime, but I think I have to trans first. :333 By the way, I have never transed in my life, and I've been playing this game since 2009 *swt*

Here are scraps from my old forum. I'm surprised some of the images are still online. Yay for internet archiving, apparently.

I should say, I ONLY DRAW FREEBIES, although I wish I could make an ingame or real-life profit.
I, in fact, have never gotten and will never get money for my efforts. Frankly, I do better work when I'm unpaid. Because I'm pretty sure the drawings I do for myself are unpaid too :33

---Here is my stalker, whom I never got because I HAVE NOT TRANSED *shakefist*

2u8fk8p.jpg

---My first loading screen on Valkyrie:
priestie.jpg

---My lord knight friend from Valkyrie. She's vegetarian and won't even eat meat drops ingame!

2la3jw2.jpg

---My predictions of 3rd class character designs before Renewal was released on iRO:

3-2classes.jpg
3-2classes2.jpg

---My work in progress, and I'm really really bad at watercolor, in case you're wondering:
ropaint-004.gif

---Realism has ALWAYS been my greatly preferred style, because I can't draw anime for shiiiiiiiii....shiba inu

2dhe8mo.jpg

11hc4yf.jpg

More to come later!

EDIT -- 03/24/2014

---My friend as a Royal Guard. Please excuse the really poorly drawn breastplate. I can draw faces much better than I can draw bodies. I am also bad at noses and ears *ahem*

ok0j60.jpg

Edited by Tseryl, 31 March 2014 - 12:21 PM.

#3 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

Very Cool!

#4 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

The last picture is my favorite ;D sexy ab ~

#5 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Very Cool!

The last picture is my favorite ;D sexy ab ~

Awww, thank you both! I appreciate any feedback, and of course I'm flattered when the feedback is positive.

I like Arch Bishops too, since I have drawn priest-class more than any class in the game. Granted, I do like Priests much better than Monks. I would rather build a battle priest cleric than have a fist-warrior of death. Sorry, Champions just aren't my thing. Other people can draw Suras if they wish. I prefer priests and rogues (I mean, rogue! Sword, dagger, ANDDDDD longbow!)

Edited by Tseryl, 24 March 2014 - 08:05 AM.

#6 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

The faces are great, let me say. 

#7 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Dat realism O-O! Excelent work!

#8 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

The faces are great, let me say.

Dat realism O-O! Excelent work!

Well, shucks. I'm honored. Thank you. :333

Next project is to draw an antii-cheating screen. it's going to be in anime style, even though anime is not my forte. Nevertheless, the picture has a humorous feel to it, which is better expressed in cartoon
than in realism.

Edited by Tseryl, 24 March 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#9 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

EDIT -- 03/25/2014

---My latest loading screen submission. In honor of Hank Aaron, who was appropriately called "the Hammer"

Also one of the last players in the MLB to hail from the segregated black leagues that thankfully do not exist anymore :3

Hank is a righty, but my GM is a lefty. Hooo dam----

ffbfuu.jpg

Edited by Tseryl, 27 March 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#10 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Bump !!!

I am open for commissions!

#11 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

o-o.... I guess I'll ask if I can get a commish :D

Akeris (ropd)

Archbishop

Female

The hairstyle/color is in the ropd link :V

Asian tone? Idk LOL

I play ro because it's fun, everyone's cool and I like contributing to the server with events and whatnot yay~ And it helps get the mind off of irl stresses :3

I would like a commish because I like your sexy art and seeing my stuffs get drawn in other various styles that I can't seem to do myself qq

If you want to draw her then awesome ~ If not then that's totally alright too :V!

(Just wanted to add that I would prefer that you don't draw the headgear on her, well except maybe the CEB if you want)

Edited by Akreis, 31 March 2014 - 03:49 PM.

#12 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Done! Sold to Akreis for the price of zero :3 I will PM you the details shortly.

One more slot open, folks :3

#13 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

sgt.pepper http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7
Ranger

Male (it will be interesting to see ot as a trans...)

Hair: white, not that short not that long and a little curly

Skin: pale latin...

I play RO cause its a great way to get away from school, work and family for a few hours, i have friends in here and if they are not onlibe theres always nice people to talk with them, also cause i love the music, grapics and back ground of RO.

I want a comision cause i collect draws from other people, IRL and in RO and I think that your stile is awesome

#14 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

ok0j60.jpg

She looks like Daenerys Targaryen.  :p_omg:

85 Blue Pots for something with this quality. I will also check my storage for more stuff. Anything for this... anything! ._.

So uh... still one slot, eh? XD

Name                : Rouha
Class                : High Wizard
Sex                    : Male
Hairstyle           : Short sort-of-messy hair. Click his name for details.
Skin tone          : Asian light
Why I play iRO : I want to experience the new things made in Renewal. I like adventuring through new maps and see what I've never seen before. I'm an old player (not by age), and I had never been in Rachel, or Hugel, etc when I stopped playing RO years ago, and coming back and see all these stuff I've missed makes me want to go on a big adventure. I usually run a role play in my mind when I do this.

Why I want a commission : I love realistic art, and there's not many artists who draw RO stuff in it. Plus, you're very good at it. Mostly they draw in chibi and cartoon style, which I also love. I haven't had any drawing of my favorite role play character Rouha. I've written his backstory and stuff (I'm a fiction writer), but no drawing. I can't draw one myself.

Edited by NorthenBeggar, 02 April 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#15 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

Hhehe, I am feeling both generous and bored, since I will have very little to do after the anime convention this weekend (yayyyyyyyy cosplay!)

I will accept both of you :3333

#16 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

I know you're not accepting commisions anymore but just in case you open in the near future i'd like to leave my request here so maybe you'd take it into consideration :x. CHARACTER NAME Giron CLASS Geneticist SEX Male HAIRSTYLE Curly,Purple. SKIN TONE Uh,latin but..not really tanned? i guess. I'm not really sure how to answer this one o-o". WHAT IS THE REASON YOU PLAY IRO? I play IRO because it's the only mmo that's been able to give me way more reasons not to stop playing than to stop doing so,there are 3 main aspects i love from IRO:MvPing (Reason why i'm currently lvling my 3rd geneticist),Questing (Quests like kiel hyre's dungeon access or The Sign are the ones i mean),and the pet system being the last one what i always look into first before downloading an mmo. WHY DO YOU WANT A COMMISSION? I really like having my main character,Giron, portrayed by the artists in the community but in all honesty i've never seen one them use realism and i have to admit it really captivated me, i can't even imagine how'd my character look if drawn by you and the idea of it happening is really exciting. If you'd like to take the time and draw him i'd really appreciate it.

#17 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Don't worry, Akeris, I just started on your drawing today. It's a rough rough sketch, but all the same.

In the meantime, I rummaged through my old sketchpads and I found one of my old commissions!!!!!

It's from 2010.

Ren's male Warlock

29ap8wx.jpg

Edited by Tseryl, 08 April 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#18 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

Don't worry, Akeris, I just started on your drawing today. It's a rough rough sketch, but all the same.

In the meantime, I rummaged through my old sketchpads and I found one of my old commissions!!!!!

It's from 2010.

Ren's male Warlock

:rice:

I love the face. I see no shadowing there, but it somehow has depth. Looks like a legit person from real life.

thumb.jpg

By the way, I'm curious if you've read my PM and email, because you haven't answered any of them. Not rushing or anything. Just curious. :T

Edited by NorthenBeggar, 09 April 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#19 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Oh sure, I'm sorry -- yes I got EVERYONE'S message who requested a commission

but here is the problem NorthernBeggar:

When I am asking for photo references, I prefer at least 2 high res quality photos of a real person. whether it is you or someone you know.

I DON'T DRAW GAME CHARACTERS. I DON'T DRAW CELEBRITIES.

Let me show you why, in a little rant of mine. Don't mind me -- I just feel very strongly about this issue.

My friend, for some odd reason, is often compared to the Final Fantasy Hyur guy and Jon Snow.

2n8trtk.jpg

2j19y52.jpg

But Hyur guy and Jon Snow are not genuine, or even interesting. I don't care for Hollywood pretty boys, and I really don't care for plastic Final Fantasy characters.

I can draw a kind and beautiful person, even if they do not meet the standards set by mass media. Let me tell you that movies and games depict beauty in a really prejudiced and hurtful way. According to them, you must be only young, only skinny, only Caucasian, and HEAVEN HELP YOU if you are none of those.

I will prove it now. Granted, my friend is supremely lucky, because he is young, skinny, and Caucasian, but I would argue that he is sweeter and humbler than any actor or game character.

2efktg1.png

11hc4yf.jpg

#20 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

Oh sure, I'm sorry -- yes I got EVERYONE'S message who requested a commission

but here is the problem NorthernBeggar:

When I am asking for photo references, I prefer at least 2 high res quality photos of a real person. whether it is you or someone you know.

I DON'T DRAW GAME CHARACTERS. I DON'T DRAW CELEBRITIES.

Let me show you why, in a little rant of mine. Don't mind me -- I just feel very strongly about this issue.

My friend, for some odd reason, is often compared to the Final Fantasy Hyur guy and Jon Snow.

But Hyur guy and Jon Snow are not genuine, or even interesting. I don't care for Hollywood pretty boys, and I really don't care for plastic Final Fantasy characters.

I can draw a kind and beautiful person, even if they do not meet the standards set by mass media. Let me tell you that movies and games depict beauty in a really prejudiced and hurtful way. According to them, you must be only young, only skinny, only Caucasian, and HEAVEN HELP YOU if you are none of those.

I will prove it now. Granted, my friend is supremely lucky, because he is young, skinny, and Caucasian, but I would argue that he is sweeter and humbler than any actor or game character.

Oh my God. Sorry. I didn't see this thread. You should have quoted my post so I could get a notification. Dx

I think that's why your drawings look realistic, because it's based on legit people in real life, but like I said, my character wears a mask (5087.png) for some reasons (a nasty scar which I doubt I can get an example of), so I was just wondering if you still need a face example. Do you, though?

Edited by NorthenBeggar, 16 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#21 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

o-o.... I guess I'll ask if I can get a commish :D

Akeris (ropd)

If you want to draw her then awesome ~ If not then that's totally alright too :V!

(Just wanted to add that I would prefer that you don't draw the headgear on her, well except maybe the CEB if you want)

Argh, sorry this took so long! I've been spending way too much money on anime conventions, plus switching jobs and wondering what I'm gonna be when I grow up.

I think I'll be a shinobi from the Hidden Sand.

Also, I suppose if you're a REAL shinobi, you can stealth your way through the forums and find what image I based this drawing off of. You will also realize that I couldn't get all the details right, but eh, I try for approximations, yes?

Anyway, here's Akeris with pigtails and no headgear, as requested!

nn8pcy.png

Edited by Tseryl, 02 June 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#22 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥
  • Server:♥ Chaos ♥

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Argh, sorry this took so long! I've been spending way too much money on anime conventions, plus switching jobs and wondering what I'm gonna be when I grow up.

I think I'll be a shinobi from the Hidden Sand.

Also, I suppose if you're a REAL shinobi, you can stealth your way through the forums and find what image I based this drawing off of. You will also realize that I couldn't get all the details right, but eh, I try for approximations, yes?

Anyway, here's Akeris with pigtails and no headgear, as requested!

nn8pcy.png

aww she looks really adorable! especially the eyes!

i'd like to request for a commish spot if there's any open up? :> 

#23 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

Oh my God. Sorry. I didn't see this thread. You should have quoted my post so I could get a notification. Dx

I think that's why your drawings look realistic, because it's based on legit people in real life, but like I said, my character wears a mask (5087.png) for some reasons (a nasty scar which I doubt I can get an example of), so I was just wondering if you still need a face example. Do you, though?

NorthernBeggar, no I don't need a reference. I would prefer one, if only because it gives me practice at drawing accurately. I can get some stuff right, but often the proportions are a bit off.

And Dolliie, I can't say when a slot will open up, because I'm kind of busy at the moment - but when I do take more commissions, you can certainly request!!

Edited by Tseryl, 04 June 2014 - 04:14 AM.

#24 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

Love it ~ Thank you ~ ;3

#25 Tseryl

Tseryl