**SLOTS ARE FULL, thanks!** Tseryl's Drawing Attempts - Page 2 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

**SLOTS ARE FULL, thanks!** Tseryl's Drawing Attempts

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:♥ Chaos ♥

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

NorthernBeggar, no I don't need a reference. I would prefer one, if only because it gives me practice at drawing accurately. I can get some stuff right, but often the proportions are a bit off.

And Dolliie, I can't say when a slot will open up, because I'm kind of busy at the moment - but when I do take more commissions, you can certainly request!!

for sure and i will! :> 

hope everything goes smooth on ur side!  :ok:

#27 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

NorthernBeggar, no I don't need a reference. I would prefer one, if only because it gives me practice at drawing accurately. I can get some stuff right, but often the proportions are a bit off.

And Dolliie, I can't say when a slot will open up, because I'm kind of busy at the moment - but when I do take more commissions, you can certainly request!!

So... have you started drawing? I kinda forget if I requested after or before my character become a Warlock. I don't want to make it inconvenient for you, so if you haven't started and prefer to draw one with a face, I have a paladin. Though, he wears an Iron Cain (2266.png), so I guess it won't be so different either. Just have it your way, really. I'm sure it will be great.

Oh, love Akreis' AB, by the way. The smile looks beautiful. The hair and eyes. Looks somewhat Asian.

Edited by NorthenBeggar, 04 June 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#28 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:42 AM

So... have you started drawing? I kinda forget if I requested after or before my character become a Warlock. I don't want to make it inconvenient for you, so if you haven't started and prefer to draw one with a face, I have a paladin. Though, he wears an Iron Cain (2266.png), so I guess it won't be so different either. Just have it your way, really. I'm sure it will be great.

Oh, love Akreis' AB, by the way. The smile looks beautiful. The hair and eyes. Looks somewhat Asian.

Ah, thank you so much! I tried hard on the archbishop, so I'm glad you like how it turned out!

And yes, Warlock is perfectly fine - I can draw a 3rd class, which is probably what I'll do. I don't mind the face being covered up, fully or partially or whatever. I'll work with it.

I am currently working on the ranger in slot 2, though I don't have a guaranteed time of arrival on that one. You have slot 3, so I'll draw yours when I'm done with slot 2 for sure!

#29 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

Ah, thank you so much! I tried hard on the archbishop, so I'm glad you like how it turned out!

And yes, Warlock is perfectly fine - I can draw a 3rd class, which is probably what I'll do. I don't mind the face being covered up, fully or partially or whatever. I'll work with it.

I am currently working on the ranger in slot 2, though I don't have a guaranteed time of arrival on that one. You have slot 3, so I'll draw yours when I'm done with slot 2 for sure!

Yeah. Knowing that the archbishop is based on an actual person makes it even better.

*shoves a bunch of chocolates and poem cards in a box*

Eh, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Just do his High Wizard version, please. I asked because if I requested after I became a Warlock, you wouldn't get his HW reference on ROPD. Though, if you didn't save it back then, I have it here.

Spoiler

Oh, one more question, if I may. Will you draw a close-up like the archbishop or a full body one? I kinda have a pose in mind.

#30 Tseryl

Tseryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:35 PM

Hey, everyone. I'm so sorry about the delay. I've been gone about 6 months, taking care of other things. Thank you for being patient with me.

Here's Rouha for NorthernBeggar

bje98l.jpg

Ohhhh crap, and now I'm reading through the older posts. This is what happens when I leave my thread to rot for 6 months.... >_>

Eh, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Just do his High Wizard version, please. I asked because if I requested after I became a Warlock, you wouldn't get his HW reference on ROPD. Though, if you didn't save it back then, I have it here.

Oh, one more question, if I may. Will you draw a close-up like the archbishop or a full body one? I kinda have a pose in mind.

First of all, I should have drawn a ranger ... because that's slot #2 ...

And I forgot that NorthernBeggar requested a High Wizard. Welllll ... darnit, I drew a Warlock instead ... though I suppose the clothes are faint enough that you can hardly tell the difference.  *sigh*     I can try to draw a certain pose, though with the luck I'm having at getting things right lately, I suppose nothing's a guarantee

Edited by Tseryl, 01 January 2015 - 07:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users