RevenGER is looking for German speaking members! - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RevenGER is looking for German speaking members!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zunya

Zunya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:42 AM

Hey Folks,

We RevenGER are a new guild, which was created after the announcement of the closing of the German servers. 

The only thing we are currently looking for are german speaking members. We dont have any other conditions (yet).

Whisper Zunya(gPotato: Suitux) or Shiriru94 (gPotato: Shiriru) in game or respond here, if you're interested.

Cheers,

Zunya

Edit: http://dragon-saga-r....enjin.com/home <- Our Website

Edited by Zunya, 06 April 2014 - 10:06 AM.

#2 HaruChita

HaruChita

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

Hi,

I'm a german speaking member of the german Dragonica game.

The problem is, that I downloaded Dragon Saga first yesterday and played it first some hours ago, that my level is still very low.

But it was a shock for me to hear about the closing of the german servers. Because of the reason that I played the game not any longer for years (any problems with my computer) and some months ago it worked again, that I can play it until now and then this message...

A long speech, but actually I want so say, that I'm interested.

(And sorry, but I think my english is very, very bad)

#3 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

Hey friends,

It's cool that you guys recruit german speaking members without any restrictions. 

I saw in-game that your guild has grown fastly. That's rather cool.

I would like to see your guild growing continous.

Keep it up!

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

I see you guys often in game so I wanna wish you guys luck and I'm sorry that the European servers had to close like that.

#5 UltraVLT

UltraVLT

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hey Zunya,

I've played Dragonica on the EU Server for some years. After I've noticed that it should be closed, I switched to the american Server some days ago.I have some experience in the game.i had a lvl 71 Kommandant back then and some 50+ chars.

It's nice to hear about a german guild that is growing that fast, so I would like to join ur Guild and be a member.

My ingame name is Lawton and I am almost everyday at 5 pm o'clock till 9 pm o'clock (in german time of course :3).If u would like me to join ur Teamspeak,I'll do that. I Have an working mic and headset. :)

Sincerely, Lawton aka PanDa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users