Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 3/26/2014! Lower Rates! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 3/26/2014! Lower Rates!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

This time, Dragon Saga Peeps!

At 3:00PM PST(3/26), we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. The Coin Rates can't be increased so we will be reducing the rates for the Soul Box + Double the Rate on Weapon Enchants and More?

Once again, at 3:00PM PST! Thanks so much for your cooperation and patience.

---
Events
  • All of monsters of Dragon Saga have eaten the entire stock of Silver Gacha Coins! Killing them will get you a chance to grab them. Once you have 5 Silver Gacha Coins, you will be able to trade it for a Soul Box in the Port of the Winds. This Event will start on 3/12 and end 3/26/2014 EXTENDED! You only need 5 Silver Gacha Coins now instead of 30
  • The Chocolate Factory is Back! So many tasty Sweets~ It starts today and will end March 19th, 2014 EXTENDED! Both F6 and F7 Tickets will have a chance of dropping off any Monster!
  • A Mysterious Portal has appeared in Port of the Winds! Speak to Colin for more details! (Might not be working 100%. Doesn't work with channel 4)
  • On-going Event! Trade in one Sadonyx(Found on any vendor that sells vendor) to the Vending Machine in Port of the Winds for a Dragon Lord Medal!
  • Weapon Enchant Rate has been Doubled for this week! Be sure to take advantage of it! Next week, another event in the same vein will occur. Be on the lookout! 

Sale

• 500 Weapon Dust for 300 Item Mall Points!

More to come...

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

The same thing i said on the other forum thread, i hope that the rate of coins it takes for soul boxes is significantly dropped, I mean a large amount because if was dropped down to 15 or 10 it would not justify the drop rate. Why not just give us the gato green coin event from last year with the same drop rate?

#3 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

Because it is not as simple as that. I can talk to the producer regarding about the Green Gato Coins but probably won't be the same event.

#4 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

well that sucks, but you should still push for it  :rice:

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

Will do.

#6 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Ooh Weapon Enchants!

My luck has been absolutely, unspeakably foul with that in recent days. It's like you read my mind!

#7 Zunya

Zunya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Double the Rate on Weapon Enchants 

so enchants in general or really just weapons? 

#8 Shiriru94

Shiriru94

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Server:only one left!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

just weapon I think. I don't know how is it here about the enchanting system, but in DragonicaDE i could analyze, that weapons usually more trys need than else eq.

#9 keity

keity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

ALGUIEN ME AYUDA;,DESCARGO EL JUEGO Y LO INTALO PERO CUANDO SE VA CARGAR DICE QUE RETRY OSEA NO ENTIENDO ALGUIEN ME AYUDA A INTALAR EL DRAGON SAGA? SOY OLD DE DRAGONICA, NECESITO AYUDA XFAVOR, ADD STEAM SI TIENEN keitwow o mandenme un email lov1n@hotmail.com

#10 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

so enchants in general or really just weapons? 

Only on Weapon Enchants this week.

ALGUIEN ME AYUDA;,DESCARGO EL JUEGO Y LO INTALO PERO CUANDO SE VA CARGAR DICE QUE RETRY OSEA NO ENTIENDO ALGUIEN ME AYUDA A INTALAR EL DRAGON SAGA? SOY OLD DE DRAGONICA, NECESITO AYUDA XFAVOR, ADD STEAM SI TIENEN keitwow o mandenme un email lov1n@hotmail.com

Do you happen to have a screenshot of this error? Are you running as administer? 

#11 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

Updated! ish.

#12 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

• Weapon Enchant Rate has been Doubled for this week! Be sure to take advantage of it! Next week, another event in the same vein will occur. Be on the lookout! 

By how much? :o and I know it says weapon but sometimes things get missed. Explicitly weapon? no armor?

And awesome!! Soul boxes 5 coins im content

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 26 March 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#13 Astridonius

Astridonius

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

How long does it take? Im in GMT +1 and I don`t know exactly on what time servers will be down here... Could anyone answer me please?:)

#14 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

Servers are up and running.

Just double the normal amount Tamale.

#15 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

Approximately how much time will the cookie factory be staying for give or take? I would like to see it stay for awhile to give the people coming over some quick leveling.

#16 Zunya

Zunya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

Quick question: Will the enchantment rate be raised again in the future or is this a rare first time/last time event?
Thanks!

#17 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

Approximately how much time will the cookie factory be staying for give or take? I would like to see it stay for awhile to give the people coming over some quick leveling.

It will probably be taken out next week. We have requested the build for it to be taken down.

Quick question: Will the enchantment rate be raised again in the future or is this a rare first time/last time event?
Thanks!

This is the first time we have done this kind of event! So... it won't happen again for some time I believe.

We will be having a Server Restart at 11:00 AM PST to resolve the Breezy Hill Run Ticket issue!

#18 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Server:Cyrel's Time

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:55 AM

I don't know if this was mentioned previously, but is the Singapore portal fixed? I mean, I tried to enter when I received the quest from Colin but it will not complete, nor let me enter. Thanks for the efforts in advance!

#19 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:04 PM

I don't know if this was mentioned previously, but is the Singapore portal fixed? I mean, I tried to enter when I received the quest from Colin but it will not complete, nor let me enter. Thanks for the efforts in advance!

There are several quests needed to enter the Singapore Portal. If you finished them all and still can't enter then that could be an issue.

#20 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

There are several quests needed to enter the Singapore Portal. If you finished them all and still can't enter then that could be an issue.

It's the first quest to investigate the "sinkhole" which is near the Class Masters, right? If so, it will not complete.

#21 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Interesting.. I'm experiencing the same thing. It'll be looked into asap. Thanks Trublue.

#22 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Interesting.. I'm experiencing the same thing. It'll be looked into asap. Thanks Trublue.

Thanks. Much appreciated  :no1:

#23 Zunya

Zunya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hmm. Did you noticed that the notification about the doubled enchantment rate isnt in the game anymore?
I just upped a weapon to 20 today and it was really painful...
Pls dont tell me that you somehow didn't double the rates after the server restart again? 
It's probably just bias by my side, but I want to be sure. ^^

Edited by Zunya, 28 March 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#24 Zsashas

Zsashas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLibra

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

It's the first quest to investigate the "sinkhole" which is near the Class Masters, right? If so, it will not complete.

I've been having this same issue. I accepted the quest, went to the portal, and it "investigated" it. I then accidentally forfeited the quest instead of completing it. Now it won't investigate the portal again a second time, no matter how much I run around on that spot, where I go, or whatever. It looks like it will only do it once. Which is a shame because now I can't enter it at all.

Edited by Zsashas, 01 April 2014 - 12:17 AM.

#25 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

Hmm. Did you noticed that the notification about the doubled enchantment rate isnt in the game anymore?
I just upped a weapon to 20 today and it was really painful...
Pls dont tell me that you somehow didn't double the rates after the server restart again? 
It's probably just bias by my side, but I want to be sure. ^^

The Doubled Rate should be still active. Something like that shouldn't turn off unless a Server Maintenance occurred. Getting something to +20 is rough though~

I've been having this same issue. I accepted the quest, went to the portal, and it "investigated" it. I then accidentally forfeited the quest instead of completing it. Now it won't investigate the portal again a second time, no matter how much I run around on that spot, where I go, or whatever. It looks like it will only do it once. Which is a shame because now I can't enter it at all.

We are aware of this and with the maintenance on Wednesday, we're hoping to fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users