Best two-handed sword against Marionettes? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best two-handed sword against Marionettes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thomasgo

thomasgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAlhambra, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

I use violet fear and veteran sword but the damage to the marionettes are just too small; only around 125 to 300 (with BB and or Bash)

Please help... I am at lost here.

#2 zz1567

zz1567

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

Marionettes are ghost property, so you would have to use an elemental weapon to attack them. Give the Bloody Eater a try.

Edited by zz1567, 25 March 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#3 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

Just use elemental converters.

http://db.irowiki.or...ental converter

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Just use elemental converters.

http://db.irowiki.or...ental converter

This will work okay. Damage will still be worse than normal, because while eatk and watk are doing full full damage, satk based damage is still missing. 

If you were to get the endow from Leo Crown or other mild wind hat, the damage would be markedly better, because it endows satk too. 

Marionettes are ghost property, so you would have to use an elemental weapon to attack them. Give the Bloody Eater a try.

This will work best (at the expense of being a sort of stupid weapon that's not good for much else). The satk will still miss, but the watk and eatk will do 175% damage. 

I can't call whether Mild Wind + Violet Fear or a Bloody Eater would be better.

Bloody Eater of double exorcism would probably beat both options ("omg a +20% card those suck in renewal, they don't effect the whole damage" yes, but the damage they don't effect is satk and hence is missing anyway!), and could be made for cheap, and is a nice weapon to keep on the shelf. That said, I think that's where the weapon would spend most of it's time (on a shelf, as opposed to being used).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users