Compounding Ingredient for new Frozen Xeons - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Compounding Ingredient for new Frozen Xeons

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammarine

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

The amount of ''Normal'' xeons that are required in the ingrediant to raise the level of Frozen enchants are way too much for any person to make 8/8 

FOR EXAMPLE,Lets say i want to enchant all my armor(Despair 6 pieces) with Frozen Heart II xeons and to make 1 Frozen Heart II i need 50 "Normal" HP Xeons that would take a total of 400 HP xeon to make 1 Despair Armor part 8/8 filled with Frozen Heart II.if i plan on making all armor 8/8 it would take 2400 "Normal" HP Xeon, and this is just for Frozen Heart II(LEVEL 2).

If you do the calculation for the number of "Normal" HP Xeons required to go for Frozen Heart V(LEVEL 5) you will realise how impossible it is to farm so many "Normal" HP Xeons with the current drop rate even with 200% drop it would take years of farming.unless people are ready to farm 24x7

No one would find it worth to use these enchants unless they are atleast level 4.

I hope i get atleast 1 answer from GM/CM about how they think about this.

My suggestion reduce the ingrediant amount.

#2 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

either that or let it drop more than only 1 red xeon at a time and more frequently

maybe another suggestion it could be to be able to compound for example HP Xeons out of other types of red xeons (like 2x MP = 1x HP and so on)

#3 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

You should of saved them up..... Alot of people have 1000's of each red xeon. Now go farm :P Or you could buy them in AH.... $$$

Edited by Crftwise, 26 March 2014 - 06:04 AM.

#4 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:04 AM

The amount of ''Normal'' xeons that are required in the ingrediant to raise the level of Frozen enchants are way too much for any person to make 8/8 

FOR EXAMPLE,Lets say i want to enchant all my armor(Despair 6 pieces) with Frozen Heart II xeons and to make 1 Frozen Heart II i need 50 "Normal" HP Xeons that would take a total of 400 HP xeon to make 1 Despair Armor part 8/8 filled with Frozen Heart II.if i plan on making all armor 8/8 it would take 2400 "Normal" HP Xeon, and this is just for Frozen Heart II(LEVEL 2).

If you do the calculation for the number of "Normal" HP Xeons required to go for Frozen Heart V(LEVEL 5) you will realise how impossible it is to farm so many "Normal" HP Xeons with the current drop rate even with 200% drop it would take years of farming.unless people are ready to farm 24x7

No one would find it worth to use these enchants unless they are atleast level 4.

I hope i get atleast 1 answer from GM/CM about how they think about this.

My suggestion reduce the ingrediant amount.

The main reason why we did this is to create value to these older xeons. Basically Supply and Demand. This was a good way for lower level users to sell their xeons in order to make a good buck and in turn buy better items for themselves.

either that or let it drop more than only 1 red xeon at a time and more frequently

maybe another suggestion it could be to be able to compound for example HP Xeons out of other types of red xeons (like 2x MP = 1x HP and so on)

These are great ideas, i'll bring it up in our designer meetings.

#5 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

The main reason why we did this is to create value to these older xeons. Basically Supply and Demand. This was a good way for lower level users to sell their xeons in order to make a good buck and in turn buy better items for themselves.

Love the new sign.

#6 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

Value to these older xeons? they were already worth when Terrified Ornaments came.Plus this is suppose to be new content and the way they are set now it is impossible to get hands on them (At level 5).

And Craftwise i also saved them but having 1000s aint enuf to make level 5 Frozen enchant 8/8 on armor :P

#7 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

Maybe the amount is high, it could be lowered a bit, but only a bit (or increase the hp xeon drop rate - AH is empty), but remember that the lvl5 is much better than items dropped in raids like RH or DC (and how long does it take to get all the enchants from the raids?)

#8 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

make a PD where the mobs only drop HP xeons or something

#9 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Maybe the amount is high, it could be lowered a bit, but only a bit (or increase the hp xeon drop rate - AH is empty), but remember that the lvl5 is much better than items dropped in raids like RH or DC (and how long does it take to get all the enchants from the raids?)

tbh DC and RH are alot easier to take down and get the enchants than getting the -_-loads of needed red xeons (HP Xeons) - both dragons are dead in almost no time with only a few ppl, only problem here is the needed raid reset

#10 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

tbh DC and RH are alot easier to take down and get the enchants than getting the -_-loads of needed red xeons (HP Xeons) - both dragons are dead in almost no time with only a few ppl, only problem here is the needed raid reset

I agree they are easy to kill, but if you do it, e.g. RH one per day, even if you are 3-4 ppl almost all the time you get crappy items (if you don't use malls), so consider you get 1 good enchant every 5 raids (with 4 people party, it means 1 every 20 days). If you want to make full set with those enchants 20*8*6 = 960 days... it doesn't sound so fast....

#11 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

There a table of what the Level V Ice Enchants give? Seen it sorta on the Video, but it would be nice if it was placed in Game Resources section of these Forums...

#12 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

I would uploaded it myself... but we just recently announced that they are getting buffed so once we have a more solid confirmation on the stats I'll post them on the forums.

#13 ProTank

ProTank

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Frozen Heart I    > II =50   Hp xeon
Frozen Heart II   > III =75   Hp xeon
Frozen Heart III  > IV =100 Hp xeon
Frozen Heart IV  > V = 150 Hp xeon
Total Xeon 375 for make 1 Frozen Heart V
Q_Q expensive...

#14 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Should be able to compound something like the Xmas hearts for balance.

#15 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Just put the Level 5 ones in the mall. No one wants to actually EARN anything!

#16 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

Earning it is nice, if the drop rate in game wasn't a complete joke. 9 hours of St farming ended with 4 full bags and 7 con exekyons...outstanding no? not to mention pd is a joke, easier to make a bunch of domis and afk farm

#17 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

Frozen Heart I    > II =50   Hp xeon
Frozen Heart II   > III =75   Hp xeon
Frozen Heart III  > IV =100 Hp xeon
Frozen Heart IV  > V = 150 Hp xeon
Total Xeon 375 for make 1 Frozen Heart V
Q_Q expensive...

if this is accurate we need 18000 hp xeons to make all armor with frozen heart V,i e if we dont fail on any enchant lol.

#18 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hello guys,

Just a heads up. One of the updates we have planned will include daily quests (For level 80+) that give basic xeons as a reward.

#19 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Basic xeon as reward? 0_o

#20 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

The basic xeons are just rewards on the side of having a quest that gives exp for those who need it.

#21 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

Make sure it's 1 xeon per quest though, you wouldn't want to flood the population with xeons...lol and mess up the economy

#22 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:13 PM

Make sure it's 1 xeon per quest though, you wouldn't want to flood the population with xeons...lol and mess up the economy

We were hovering around 10 per quest. You think 1 would be better?

#23 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

Ohhh I believed It was "Simple Basic Xeon" srry was confused:S now understood ^^

That reward will help a lot for "save" lant (specially with carus 1 stack=9-11kk) for rein the gears or similar you need:)

Edited by IVixxl, 02 April 2014 - 01:20 PM.

#24 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

This is not the sarcasm you are looking for... 10 is also a joke...think logically...takes 375 to make 1 lvl 5 enchant...that's 38 dailys for 1 enchant...be serious please

#25 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

We are still in development for the quest so 10 is not final. What do you guys think would be balanced for a quest that requires around 10-15 kills for mobs level 80.

Keep in mind this is aimed at level 80s for EXP, while the Xeons are something for players at higher levels to keep doing the quest for. A level 90 doing a level 80, shouldn't get an extreme amount of xeons for the lack of difficulty it provides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users