5 replies to this topic

#1 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

Got me thinking after firing various critical shots of Explosive Arrow on my SR...why the hell aren't DoT's critting along with the skill?

I'm talking for skills such as Bloody Arrow/Rake Nail, Charged Bolt, Flame Arrow, PA/EA etc etc...when the skill crits, why not have the DoT go along with it? :P Would be the same principal as a HoT crit, i.e the Healing Fairy Mystics have...give something along those lines http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Yes, they could crit, but maybe with some rules. Maybe if only crit with the skill, but not after, because some dots have huge extensions and could be too much dmg.

#3 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Maybe like first could crit then normal damage?

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:03 AM

Yes, that could be great :P

#5 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Forward this to the devs...NAO. Although I doubt they'll listen since they're adding Strengthened EA DoT...but you never know

#6 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

Forward this to the devs...NAO. Although I doubt they'll listen since they're adding Strengthened EA DoT...but you never know

id rather see the appropriate elemental damage affect mele skills and their damage over time...in other words all mele skills that have a damage over time are affected by the elemental magic attak. all mele damage over times have an elemental damage assigned to them. explosive arrow and poison arrow would get 1-1 damage over time boost from enchanting with curse property attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users