EU Server Closing & Jump into the Action Event! - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

EU Server Closing & Jump into the Action Event!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

from what I read in the rules

it says maximum 3 DS accounts per day (from the same warportal account)

and maximum 3 warpportal accounts per day

so from what I see, it's 3x3=9  

I didn't test it (the time it takes to get that 100g is about the same as the gold I farm that's why I didn't bother to make that many characters),

so better have someone else confirm it

I already have 3 DS accounts from the same Warpportal account (those are made way before this event started) 

#27 Swagginatorr

Swagginatorr

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

that's weird. i've done only 2 accounts DS, may have tried a third one at first day of registration(dont remember). but i'm still suspended and not finding myself being unsuspended any time soon as it's been a week and i'm still suspended.

lolwat, cant even get any powerups for a skill reset =(

went to delete my account with 40 paladin in it and i cant :(

#28 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

It should be 1-2 Warpportal account per 24 hours 1 DS account per 24 hours not 3 warpportal accounts. I've been banned for 3 accounts made in 1 day before on a single warpportal ID. 

if you start making 3rd-4th accounts you get flagged which bans you and any associated accounts and you have to go through the support system.

This is to remove abuse which unfortuately happens frequently in RO but DS shares the system.

Edited by Himeyasha, 06 April 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#29 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

that's weird. i've done only 2 accounts DS, may have tried a third one at first day of registration(dont remember). but i'm still suspended and not finding myself being unsuspended any time soon as it's been a week and i'm still suspended.

lolwat, cant even get any powerups for a skill reset =(

went to delete my account with 40 paladin in it and i cant :(

If you are still suspended, I would submit a ticket to our support team. Feel free to PM the ticket # so we can get you released asap. 

#30 Swagginatorr

Swagginatorr

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

thanks my account is currently unsuspended.. after trying to log in 3 days later.

however, there is no delete button to remove an DS account. i assume we can't delete?

#31 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

thanks my account is currently unsuspended.. after trying to log in 3 days later.

however, there is no delete button to remove an DS account. i assume we can't delete?

I believe it would require a ticket. Make sure to detail exactly why you want to delete the account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users