Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hey guys! :)

I have a level 71 knight so far and I am really excited about finally going for an Autospell build (my inspiration for that is the Dragon Quest manga/anime). :)

But I have some questions about all that... so... please help.  :p_laugh:

First of all, I already have Bloodied Shackle Ball + Shackle.

Variant Shoes.

+9 Rideword Hat.

+4 Solar Sword with some FS enchant that I don't recall right now.

Well Chewed Pencil.

Robot eyes.

+9 Heroic Backpack with an orc baby card. (I will change for a raydric version as soon as possible)

1.) Does anyone know how successful an Autospell + critical build can be in MvP mode? Things like "Dragon Breath is faaaar better" is not what I want to know. Really.

2.) Thinking about leveling... ctrl + click is not a nice way to get 150, so I am going for IB + BB. I am thinking about solar sword in low levels... but I have read some people saying that Rideword hat does not stack with the solar sword... is that really true? :(

3) For higher levels I am thinking about going for a +9RTE but I don't know if I go for Hunter Fly cards or Sword Guardian cards... I know Sword Guardian card would boost the damage, but I have a +9 Rideword Hat which I believe would be great for using along HF cards. I do that with my GX and have some nice damage/recovery. But the question for high levels is:

Which is better? Damage or HP recovery?

4.) For going as an Autospell I am going for both Ifrit rings, I know the advanced versions are better but I don't know if I will have money for that so soon (btw how much is the advanced version?) but is it worthy buying a CD In Mouth for the build? Because I recall this headgear being veeery expensive... :P

5.) For MvP I am seriously thinking about Crush Strike. So here are some questions about this rune skill.

a) I have heard that two handed sword has a 50% boost in the damage, is it true?

B) If not, what would be some good weapons for that rune skill?

c) Is it possible to one shot kill some low HP MvPs like that?

I guess that is really it.

Thank you very much for the help whoever answers this.  :thx:

#2 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationiRO Chaos - sitting bored at west pront.
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

If your aiming for auto-spell build CD in mouth is VERY good. It procs soo often with high aspd you can't even see the enemy with a whole bunch of spell spamming.

#3 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Nice, I just got one.  :)

Thank you.

Anyone else can help with the other questions?  :p_smile:

#4 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

as an aspd build wihtout much crit ability (compared to sin and ranger) ure looking to become sonething like a knights version of the shadow chaser auto spell build. gears that will boost aspd and add to spell proc arsenal willbhelp the most.

gears that can help:
head top: +12 small pring band adds a ton of aspd
head bottom: cd in mouth spell proc
hbp or faw for aspd
double bako tats for aspd. u can also use the flame lord rings but i dont suggest u wear both rings because they have a chance of casting g~fist which can drain all of your sp.
for weapon alca bringer gived most aspd but violet fear gives extra spell procs

also unless u get the entire set of aspd.gear u wont reach 193 wihout foods or pots

as an aspd knight youll onl be able to tank aspd kill low ~mid tier mvps this way. but u should also be able to become a hybrid to do other stuff

#5 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

ASPD RKs are very fun, they are just not very efficient during the leveling process. What I did was IB+BB to 130s, DB to 150, then reset to ASPD. Depending on your gears, you will be able to avoid spending too much stat points on AGI, and use them for other stats, like INT for additional damage from the CD In Mouth auto skills . Before I reset my RK to Pure Dragon Breath, these were the gears I found to be very useful.

5388.png Snake Head[1] - Slotted Top Headgear that allows Level 5 Double Attack. Works with Crushing Strike because it is considered a normal attack.

18657.png Pegasus Ear Wing - ASPD Boost from Mid-slot Headgear

18666.png CD In Mouth - Proc city. At 193 ASPD, you will think its 50% chance to activate.

15037.png Peuz Plate - +20 ATK and +17 Flee from Armor, can be enchanted up to ASPD+1  :rice:

1191.png +12 Alca Bringer - By far the easiest and cheapest way to attain 193 ASPD gearwise.

2576.png +9 Immune Heroic Backpack - +90 Stat Bonuses. Carded with Raydric for survivability.

2423.png Variant Shoes - Being an ASPD build makes you squishy enough as it is, +20% HP/SP is more than welcome.

2790.png Bradium Brooch of Doubled Power - ASPD+% Accessory, best carded with Owl Baron for autocast Lex Aeterna.

2678.png Ring of Flame Lord - STR+2, VIT+1, and ATK+15. Added Damage Per Second with auto cast skills.

does the peuz plate need to be +9 to do aspd +1? which slot does it go and is it possible to three slot aspd +1? lol  :rice: :rice: :rice:

Edited by MintRoyale, 29 March 2014 - 05:28 AM.

#6 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

thank you ^^

i'd see what happens later when i get some kp to try, lol

#7 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

Thank you guys!  :)

I already got my Solar Sword and I saw it does not work along the RWH, so I bought a +9 RTE and I am still wondering about 3x HF for HP recovery or 3x Sword Guardian for higher BB damage. If anyone could suggest anything... :)

Also I am still pretty curious about "5.) For MvP I am seriously thinking about Crush Strike. So here are some questions about this rune skill.

a) I have heard that two handed sword has a 50% boost in the damage, is it true?

B) If not, what would be some good weapons for that rune skill?

c) Is it possible to one shot kill some low HP MvPs like that?" 

Which nobody answered so far... If anyone can help me about those questions...

Thanks!! :)

#8 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Yeah, that is exactly what I am thinking about doing... what weapon do you suggest for CS? Two handed swords really have a 50% boost in damage? :P

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

Are you making an autospell RK or a BB/IB RK? 

Autospell should use 2hand sword for faster aspd and more chances to proc autocasts - violet fear is what you want, since it also has two more autocasts. 

BB/IB should use RTE with sword guardian cards. They should stack; it's an if-compounded-on-weapon-type effect, and those generally do stack. 

I have never heard anything about crush strike getting a bonus with swords - why do you think this is the case? I mean, it's entirely possible, but I've never heard of this before. 

I built my RK very differently from you (pure DB), so I don't have a huge wealth of knowledge to contribute. 

#10 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

Thank you DrAzzy!!!! :)

So.. I am going for both builds actually... I am using IB + BB build for leveling and for MvP I am going with the autospell build.

Do you think it is better to have highr damage than getting hp recovery from the cards? So I think I gotta change my +9RWH for a Witchpumpikin... ok...

I read somewhere, I believe it was irowiki forum people saying about +50% damage bonus from two handed sword... I have never tried that so that why I am asking if that is really true or not. :P

Basically I am planning on a Crit autospell RK, I am going probably for a +9 Tae Goo Leyon with 2 Aunoe Cards for crit damage boost and +7 little feather hat with angra mantis for more crit damage boost, I am planning on using counter attack (the next hit is ALWAYS crit[so 40% damage]) and Crush Strike rune.

After casting that, I will switch for a +9Violet Fear with Sharp enchants and probably use a Skeleton Soldier card + one Aunoe card. I am going for a 90 luk build because of the Heroic Backpack bonus, which will give me about 30 crit, Sharp enchants that I believe will give me about 25 more crit, Turnished Lamp for +3 crit, +9 Mercury Riser with Angra Mantis for +7 crit and some (probably 1) aspd and the card for + damage with the critical hits and the +9% from SS card.

Only with those I honestly believe I will achieve 70 crit. I am still planning on other things to try getting 8x~9x crit.

That is more or less what I am planning for my RK, in theory so far.

Anything I could do to improve the theorical RK?  :heh:

Thank you guys!   :p_idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users