• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BlankmanV1

BlankmanV1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Hello guys and gals! As the topic title says, I'm a newbie to Ragnarok. I recently decided to get into the game because it's been around forever and I enjoyed fan art and the graphical style of the game itself, but was overwhelmed when people spoke of how difficult it was. Since I recently stopped playing another game called Wakfu, figured now was the time to jump in and give this a go. So I'm posting here in the Acolyte section because I decided to make my first character an Acolyte. I saw older builds on the wiki and what not saying that later on you could make a melee variant and that's what I'd ultimately like to create. I do enjoy hitting things hard, but I also love magic, so I figured this would be the best of both worlds.

So at the moment, I've no idea what posts here on the forum are up to date or not and it's all just a lot to sort though, so I was wondering maybe someone could link me to an appropriate topic or just let me know things here. I'm mostly looking for how I should do my stats and spells and I'll try to figure out gear on my own so I'm not fully dependant on you all. Any help in getting me planned out to start my new journey on RO would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing everyone in-game!

#2 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

you can check the pinned topics. there are some generally useful guide there. after that you can ask more specific questions. 

build a acolyte for your first character will not be very easy before you can party up with other players tho. 

Edited by GreenIvy, 23 April 2014 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users