Suspended Accounts Due to the "Jump Event". - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suspended Accounts Due to the "Jump Event".

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

I have been receiving Private Messages recently regarding accounts being suspended due to creating "too" many accounts.

This is obviously due to players creating too many accounts within a 24 hour period.  Please! If you need to create several accounts for Dragon Saga(or any of our games)... Limit it to 3 accounts per 24 hours. The same would apply to creating WarpPortal accounts

If you did happen to create more then 3 accounts within a 24 hour period, your account is probably suspended. It should be released within 24 hours, longer if you have tried to manipulate the system.

It is as simple as that. So, please limit how many accounts you create a day and you should be fine!

Don't worry though, the Jump Event lasts until April 30th, 2014 so you have plenty of time. 

#2 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

ShazamO: I have always problems with "Account suspended" when I use the wrong internet browser (for me it is Opera).

Sometimes people could try to use another browser instead. 

"Chrome" worked for me, but when I try to use "Opera" it always says "Account suspended". From the first log-in on.

Maybe it will be enough to delete the cookies, but I didn't test it.

I never created more than one account, but I had the same message. So I found out, that it could be a browser problem.

I would recommend all who have this problem to try out another browser.

Edited by yurioj75, 01 April 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#3 Swagginatorr

Swagginatorr

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

i don't have more than three accounts, yet i keep getting suspended. my first account worked fine and all... but when im working on my gf's account... i could neither register one for her, nor register any further newer ones even if i tried a brand new email adress. (ofc i tried with the newer emails just because my original didn't work and it got suspended for idk reason). i'd suggest to recheck the limiter, but idk.

and i'm also trying to delete a DS account with lvl 40 paladin that i wanted to switch to a warlock instead.. but the "account suspended" message keeps popping up whenever i try to log into my WP account. can i pls have a 1 time unsuspend for my account just this time? lol

also one question: does the suspended period refresh every time i try to LOG in WITHIN the 24 hour period?

Edited by Swagginatorr, 06 April 2014 - 02:34 AM.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

^ Best would be to write a ticket to the support explaining your situation. :)

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

Correct! Our support team should be able to check the logs and release your account ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users