Questions about skill points and pre-R homun - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions about skill points and pre-R homun

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:57 AM

1.- Homunculus S can get every single skill at max level, right?

2.- I read somewhere that homunculus created before renewal have worse stats than the ones created after. Does this affect me? How bad is it?

I have a 102 dieter that was a level 90 vanil when renewal came.

Thanks beforehand :3

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

1. Yes. 

2. If the homun was EVOLVED prior to when the bugged loyalty skills appeared, your hp/sp are gimped and you should remake. All that matters is when it was evolved from the little vani to the big vani. The SP/HP gain was changed from a few hundred hp and low double-digit sp to a few thousand hp and a few hundred sp. If you post it's HP+SP and level (ideally from when it was still a vani), I can tell you if it got the good or the bad evolution

#3 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

I evolved it last week lol. That means I'm safe! Thanks a lot (and might as well thank you for all you've done for this community man, you rock).

#4 Numi

Numi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

2. If the homun was EVOLVED prior to when the bugged loyalty skills appeared, your hp/sp are gimped and you should remake. All that matters is when it was evolved from the little vani to the big vani.

Can you explain what you mean exactly. If I have a vanil, what exactly is the order of things that I should do to ensure it evolves properly. Thanks a ton.

#5 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

Just get it to loyal and use stone of sage. The problem only lies on homunculus evolved long ago.

Edited by Anibe, 04 April 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#6 Numi

Numi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

Cool thanks for the response.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

Can you explain what you mean exactly. If I have a vanil, what exactly is the order of things that I should do to ensure it evolves properly. Thanks a ton.

You must evolve it (ie use the stone of sage on it to change from small vani to big vani) after the update that happened sometime in 2011.

If the homun was created after 2011, or was not evolved until after 2011, it is not effected by this issue. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users