#1 5936130809090831630

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

hi everybody,

i have my 150 gx recently, and tried woe with it. is it just me or do you GXs player died so easily ?

it's like every hit in woe 1 shot me. arrow storm, hells gate, etc.

i have gbr, woe set, ceb, hanky, masq, rt/cold heart, cranial, ck and 45k hp.

i swap very often. but during shielded i can't deal dmg.

i also saw some gx videos where they hallucination walk and walk to the mob of precasting guild, and wipe them wo being targetted, or at least make the precast so small and tank the dmg so his guildies can take out the rest. but when i tried to copy it, it's like every single their people target me and i died before i can get into the mob.

i wonder if my playstyle is very bad.

any advice for me please ?

Note : don't advice me to change class T^T

#2 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Don't forget that most guilds only put the most memorable moments in their WoE videos. If you kill an entire precast party by yourself using HW, the precast party was just bad.

You need to have more than one woe set. You should keep armor on rotation for ghostring, deadly or unfrozen, and fire for different purposes. When you are about to fight sura, switch to ghostring, when you are about to fight RK, switch to fire, etc.

I usually use shield only when rushing (like breaking a guardian stone defended by fewer than 10 people) or when caught in cursed circle. It's not good to play too defensively.

Advice for you would be to stay with your party and let the ground control types go ahead of you. It is tempting to rush ahead and be a hero, but WoE people are good at killing heroes.

#3 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Ranged damages are halved during woe.With %35+ racial reduction and %20 ranged reduction from gears (woe set plus hanky+ceb),if you're still getting one shot, that means the ranger casting AS is dealing ..lets see..around 180k damage? Thats certainly something exclusive to only bloodlust/penetration xbows.There shouldt be many around.

I think as a gx its very important to evade and do suprise attacks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users