Can anyone help me out with the Dancer quest? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can anyone help me out with the Dancer quest?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Davy101

Davy101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUK!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

I'm stuck on the performing part. If anyone remembers how they did this please tell me how. So when I get to the part where she tells me to go Down, then Right~ she immediately tells me to Hold It~. Whenever I do stand still on the down tile I fail. Whenever I try moving to the right tile I fail. I just don't know how I'm supposed to do this. I've tried several times now and I'm starting to wonder if it's a bug.  :p_sad:

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

It's not bugged, it's just a bit tricky, and the dialog explaining how the test works could be clearer. 

I forget the dancer quest dialog, but is it like The Sign, where the dialog is like "go down-right"? If so, down-right is one direction (the direction towards the lower right of screen) - this had me confused for ages on The Sign. 

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

It's not bugged, it's just a bit tricky, and the dialog explaining how the test works could be clearer. 

I forget the dancer quest dialog, but is it like The Sign, where the dialog is like "go down-right"? If so, down-right is one direction (the direction towards the lower right of screen) - this had me confused for ages on The Sign. 

I think he's refering to the part where it says hold. If you hold too long, then the tile flashes (almost as soon as the next command is given) and you fail. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

How I did it for my wife was when your told to hold, (on the right tile, if that's the tile last called) as soon as you see the tiles flash, start walking to the center until the next command is called.

Of course, if you fail enough, you'll start to memorize the steps, so when your told to hold, wait until you see the flash then head to the next tile. The timing is really tricky.

#4 Davy101

Davy101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUK!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

I think he's refering to the part where it says hold. If you hold too long, then the tile flashes (almost as soon as the next command is given) and you fail. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

How I did it for my wife was when your told to hold, (on the right tile, if that's the tile last called) as soon as you see the tiles flash, start walking to the center until the next command is called.

Of course, if you fail enough, you'll start to memorize the steps, so when your told to hold, wait until you see the flash then head to the next tile. The timing is really tricky.

Aah, thanks so much! ^^

#5 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Also to make it a bit easier, use equips that gives you faster walking speed like a pecopeco hairband. I'm not sure if you can use items but you can always try guarana candies for the agi up effect.

#6 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

You also don't have to take all the steps, just the last one called. If she goes "Up left right!" go stand on the right tile and it'll work.

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

You also don't have to take all the steps, just the last one called. If she goes "Up left right!" go stand on the right tile and it'll work.

^ This is the key to passing easily. I have known that trick for years and it has gotten me through a great many dancers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users