1 STR Novice Leveling From 1-45 - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

1 STR Novice Leveling From 1-45

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Locationmorroc (45,107)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

I want to make a Caster Super Novice for fun. But not sure how to level it with 1 STR besides Ant Eggs which almost always have people camping. Do Novices have access to magic spell or something?

#2 DustInTheWind

DustInTheWind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

I don't think novice has access to magic spell other than scroll/autocast equipments.

The cheapest way to leveling in my opinion is hire a mercenary. You need base level 15+ to hire one, or if you're VIP, you can hire mercenary for free every 3hr at eden group without level requirement.

#3 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that xD

#4 aikokun

aikokun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Go through the training academy at Izlude and one of the NPCs there should give you class book accessories that give 100sp and let you use a few of that class' skills. It's been a while since I ran through the new academy so I forgot which NPC gives them to you. :c

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Just drink large HP potions (these are epic for noobs), stack it with some gear, pot +atk/stat foods, and it'll be a cake walk. 

You just have to level it to 45 - it's not like you need to get it very far without magic. 

#6 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

use Fencer Scroll 10 ^^ the faster way to level your novice up to lv 90 ^^

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

NOTE

Extremely high equip attack weapons (such as the RWC knife) make STR somewhat a non-issue at low levels.

#8 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

Go through the training academy at Izlude and one of the NPCs there should give you class book accessories that give 100sp and let you use a few of that class' skills. It's been a while since I ran through the new academy so I forgot which NPC gives them to you. :c

I just tried this and the books are only upto level 12 sadly.  :p_sad:

#9 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

As jaye mentioned RWC weapons!!!!

I use +12 RWC dagger and a +9 RWC mace on all my low levels, combined with un-chambered rwc rings, and a +9 FAW with FS enchants, i can reach close to 400 equip attack. Which is more than enuff to one or two shot most mobs at low levels.

Then to survive mobs, i stack life, roda frog armor, freezer/alarm shoes. For close to 1k life.

With this setup i can take a 1 str aco, 1str mage, or 1 str archer and poke my way to level 40. All you need is some dex so you can hit the mobs.
With that setup i could go many levels b4 i need to even put any stats xD

That would be a expensive way to twink your lowbies.

A cheaper solution like ppl have stated, use mercs(rented or scrolls). And let it do the killing for you =)

#10 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

just get 7-28k and buy merc scrolls from their respective mercenary guilds and find an empty spot at ant eggs (finding said empty spot is easier said then done), and all you'll need to do is just sit there and watch the exp roll in. It won't be particularly fun but it's very easy, if you happen to be the kind of person who doesn't mind blowing 6-8mil on a Battle manual X3 or some real $ for a regular battle manual then it will go by a lot faster, especially if you do it during an 2X exp event. one can level trans and non trans character to 50 with mercs at ant eggs with no manuals or exp events.

#11 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Bigfoots are great alternative to ant eggs. Once you're out of that range, you can move onto hydras.

This is my preferred leveling route as a novice:

1. picky or hornet with stapo card on accessory,
  2. wormtails with magnum break or marine sphere on accessory,
  3. mob bigfoot,
  4. hydra with pneuma or errende ebecce,
  5. mob raggler(perma novice-save respawn rush at the pharos) or crabs(super novice) with safety wall,
  6. aster and shell fish with endows or converters,
  7. sohee or mantis,
  8. grand pecos, wraiths, karakasa, wood goblin, les, or geographers, goat or mi gao,
  9. then TI with heal and hypno staff at 85 along with eden board quest(stapos) and Midgard Ore quest.
  10. by the time you hit mid 90s you will be maxing your job levels.
  11. Then from mid-90s, quests like
  • Brasilis murder mystery,
  • criminal activities,
  • hellion eyes(use metaller carded weapon to kill Hellion),
  • eye of beholder,
  • cautious village,
  • rachel sanctuary and amatsu dungeon entrance quests, and
  • kouschei the immortal are soloable and not too hard, either.

If you have a friend who can help you with Kiel Hyre or Lost Spirits, then that is also a big help.

You may also leave Hellion, Kouschei, or Kiel Hyre quests open so you can take advantage of those exp-loss free dungeons.

Past expansion is abyss lake 1, glast heim or new world manuk side, then scaraba hall as soon as you can along with TI. When TIing, you should seriously consider getting at least one of the sanctuary, stalk, and faith.

but if you're VIP you can disregard errythang I just said and go whatever - ant egg - overlook - ti.

Edited by seaechiowai, 08 April 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#12 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

Thanks! Not going to do a VIP as of now. The Novice does not even have items besides a +7 Stiletto xD

I'm at level 32 at the moment and grinding at Skel-bone TI :heh: and I mIght do this until 35 or something since I have plenty of Skel-bones from looting at OD2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users