Ookami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hello!
I stopped playing some time ago, and now, coming back I saw my magic ninja nerfed \o 
I have seen a lot of possibles builds for Ninja and magic Ninja, and have some questions:

It's better to max DEX to have a better cast, or increase LUK for better matk (ll it go better?) orrr, put some VIT due to low HP?

I really don't know hahah, I'm not taking good damage at all... so I'm thinking in LUK.. but I don´t know if worth it..

Media_Go.jpg

any help are welcome :3 thx!

#2 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

well if you get good gears you wont need dex to reach instant cast... vit would be a good investment for any build... agi woudnt be bad either... luck would be the final option... if however you CANT afford the high end caster gears then definitely get high dex...

#3 Mifano

Mifano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

Could you please suggest "good gears" for IC or close to IC? (Instant cast)

#4 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

Could you please suggest "good gears" for IC or close to IC? (Instant cast)

With 16th Night on, you'll have only Var cast time left to worry about, so a setup for it would be :
+9 Crown of Deceit ( 20% Var cast time reduction )
+9 Fallen Angel Wings Spell 7/6/6 ( 30% )
+12 RWC Knife ( best main hand weap for MATK when use with unslotted RWC pendants)
Spell 4/4 Bazerald as off-hand ( 20% )
2x Spell 3/3 RWC pendants ( 32%)

That's 102% Cast reduction, more than enough for instacast, no need for Phen.

#5 Ookami

Ookami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

well if you get good gears you wont need dex to reach instant cast... vit would be a good investment for any build... agi woudnt be bad either... luck would be the final option... if however you CANT afford the high end caster gears then definitely get high dex...

Ok, If I can't get some good gears> DEX... but if so, is the better option for my build VIT to increase my low HP and def, or AGI? I was thinking in LUK for the every 3pnts MATK+1...and the fleerate bonus, but how u said, wouldn't help that much :P

With 16th Night on, you'll have only Var cast time left to worry about, so a setup for it would be :
+9 Crown of Deceit ( 20% Var cast time reduction )
+9 Fallen Angel Wings Spell 7/6/6 ( 30% )
+12 RWC Knife ( best main hand weap for MATK when use with unslotted RWC pendants)
Spell 4/4 Bazerald as off-hand ( 20% )
2x Spell 3/3 RWC pendants ( 32%)

That's 102% Cast reduction, more than enough for instacast, no need for Phen.

Cool! Just are really hard to get all these upgrades and enchants :|

#6 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:52 AM

Ok, If I can't get some good gears> DEX... but if so, is the better option for my build VIT to increase my low HP and def, or AGI? I was thinking in LUK for the every 3pnts MATK+1...and the fleerate bonus, but how u said, wouldn't help that much :P

Cool! Just are really hard to get all these upgrades and enchants :|

If you are going Magic build then AGI isn't really needed here, 100 INT -> 100 DEX -> 100 VIT -> 30 LUK -> around 50-60 AGI for resistance and DEF then pump the rest into STR, you'll need STR for your max weight, since you'll have to carry your skill catalysts ( charms, stones ) with you all the time.

Well Magic is one of the most expensive build to gear up so, if you want to do good dmg, you'll have to spend a fortune on it.

#7 Ookami

Ookami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

If you are going Magic build then AGI isn't really needed here, 100 INT -> 100 DEX -> 100 VIT -> 30 LUK -> around 50-60 AGI for resistance and DEF then pump the rest into STR, you'll need STR for your max weight, since you'll have to carry your skill catalysts ( charms, stones ) with you all the time.

Well Magic is one of the most expensive build to gear up so, if you want to do good dmg, you'll have to spend a fortune on it.

I ll need the DEX :P So, for now I ll increase it and Vit.... and get a lot of money .__.

My dmg ll really be a shame compared to other classes without the set?

#8 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

I ll need the DEX :P So, for now I ll increase it and Vit.... and get a lot of money .__.

My dmg ll really be a shame compared to other classes without the set?

Well your dmg will be low, but all your first tier magic skills are spammable with good cast time, so you'll still be able to do some good single target dmg, but your AoE skills will suck. 

#9 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

yeah there art many high level PURE magic builds anymore... ive been seeing alot more opt out of the AoE magics for swirling petals or even kunai explosion... but im a Hybrid (throwing, magic, melee) and my level 8 flame petals hits for a max of 34k per cast... and its spammable... i tend focus more on living over one shot killing allowing me to hit enough times to kill while taking as little damage as possible...

#10 Ookami

Ookami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

Well your dmg will be low, but all your first tier magic skills are spammable with good cast time, so you'll still be able to do some good single target dmg, but your AoE skills will suck. 

Right now I'm doing less than 2k with Exploding Dragon in Roween :'| It's fun, but... >_<

yeah there art many high level PURE magic builds anymore... ive been seeing alot more opt out of the AoE magics for swirling petals or even kunai explosion... but im a Hybrid (throwing, magic, melee) and my level 8 flame petals hits for a max of 34k per cast... and its spammable... i tend focus more on living over one shot killing allowing me to hit enough times to kill while taking as little damage as possible...

I don't know how to go with hybrid ninja builds :s so I decided to go with Magic one.... but before nerfs...
I tryed the throw build too, but, It wasn't so fun than magic... and when it becomes nerfed, I bought reset stones and come back do magic, so now, i'm a little lost if this will be good to lvl...

#11 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

if you need real time in game help http://forums.warppo...ll-ninja-guild/

#12 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

Right now I'm doing less than 2k with Exploding Dragon in Roween :'| It's fun, but... >_<

All Ninja's Magic AoE skills have sucky formula, even charms can't help it. Your best bet is your first tier magic skills.

#13 Ookami

Ookami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

if you need real time in game help http://forums.warppo...ll-ninja-guild/

wow, can I join? ._.

All Ninja's Magic AoE skills have sucky formula, even charms can't help it. Your best bet is your first tier magic skills.

Sad. hahaha

Thanks for the help guys!  :p_smile:

#14 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

wow, can I join? ._.

Thanks for the help guys!  :p_smile: