My illustrations and 4-komas - Page 5 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My illustrations and 4-komas

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:13 AM

Glad to hear things are looking up Tenshi! Wish you all the best and I'll never forget our awesome chats! Remember you have lots of friends who care about you ^o^/

That WIP looks like it's going to be the cutest one yet <3

For what it's worth, you're not alone in feeling that way. Not going to express my life's story here, but let's just say I've gone through a suicidal phase of my own.

It's good that you're getting out of that dark place. Can't say the same for me since it's gotten bad to the point I've kind of lost any ability to socialize properly. So keep your chin up and know that things will get better for you at least.

*fully divests and goes in for the glomp*

#102 domino2000

domino2000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Locationgravity falls
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:05 AM

i am happy that you could share that chapter of your life (not happy for what happened just happy you could share oh i am no good with words but what i mean is that i think if you can share it with other people you are becoming stronger than the pain and if your can talk about it i think soon it will no longer hurt you so much idk how to explain it i am a feelings person oh god i am just happy for you because you are overcoming the bad good is stuff nice and !!!! :wah:

but... i am really happy you could get this new job and that things are going well for you now... i can only imagine how hard it were for you. i always thought it was bullcrap, until that rainy day came and all my life changed: i used to think that when elderly people said that after the storm the sun shines again they knew nothing about what a twisted mind and such a wreck of a person could be, but it IS true, after all suffering and depression and thinking there is no place for you in the world at all and feeling alone and despised and feeling you should die, if you can overcome all that with a little bit of perseverance and a great deal of patience (specially with yourself) you can definitely do it. i too had some problems with drugs and depression and such, i think we really are alike (beyond the mature people issue lol) (and maybe you are a pisces) but you were stronger than suicide and i am very happy and why not say proud too because not everyone can survive it. you were very strong to keep on living and come here again and write all you wrote... i am also very happy that you could find such a wonderful person that could help you so much. sometimes we can only rely on others because somethings we cannot do only by ourselves right? and you are wonderfully lucky to have this person!! and it is definitely not weird of disgusting! you will offend me too if you say such a thing!! (lol) i think it's only natural to do that, we are human and we make mistakes but by doing so we learn and learning is what keeps me alive up to now, the curiosity about what comes next? if i used to think my life was over and now i came to discover it isn't, what amazing discoveries are coming next? i think like that.

i am not surprised about what you said, we know human beings have this whole dark background behind them and if we were to judge and be surprised about everyone we know we would be already dead because of a heart attack! we can never expect, just observe...

you did not have the courage to do that, but you have the courage now to do something much more difficult, and that is to live and suffer more and more and learn more and more and be more and more happy too. i myself tried to put an end to this all a few times, and now i am so happy it did not work out because if i had i would never be able to know that even if you think so, you are never alone. aren't we talking right now? i think it's good

LOL i too had some issues with my family, so i can only agree 100% that when people fight they should consider those who are around them as well. i didn't at the time lol

i think i know what it's like to be in the dark and cold and humidity and creating a mushroom farm, but if you have all this people who care about you in here, i think you are doing very well! 

congratulations on your strenght and i admire you who could get out of the dark and head towards a bright future! that's the hardest and i know a lot people cannot do it.

thank you!! let's do our best always!

ps: go couple mini project go!

Edited by domino2000, 27 February 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#103 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

*logs out before the glomp*

#104 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

Tenshiii, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving RO, but I am happy to hear that things are improving for you. Thank you very much for your beautiful artwork. 

#105 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

I'm really glad that your life is turning around.

I have followed your thread here for quite a while and I really enjoy your art.

Experiences are what make you who you are and are nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of.

You're a strong person for admitting that you had problems and even stronger for resolving them instead of giving up.

Without what you've been through I doubt we would have seen some of this wonderful art that you channeled through.

Hope you have a bright future no matter what roads you go down.

#106 Tenshiiii

Tenshiiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in my head
  • Server:ps4

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

Oh man.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That WIP looks like it's going to be the cutest one yet <3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tenshiii, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving RO, but I am happy to hear that things are improving for you. Thank you very much for your beautiful artwork. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here again, tackling 2 or more artworks at once. Sigh*

Couple project is almost done. WIP

Spoiler

WIP for april loading screen.

Re-scaled to 2000 x 1500 because working on 800 x 600 hurts my eyes.

Spoiler

#107 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

Oh. My. God.

Totoro Eddga is the best thing since Oda Frog and Crampitor from Fier. What a great idea for a loading screen :D

#108 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:33 AM

Doing totoro justice I see! So cute. >_< I can't wait to see it finished

#109 Tenshiiii

Tenshiiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Oh. My. God.

Totoro Eddga is the best thing since Oda Frog and Crampitor from Fier. What a great idea for a loading screen :D

Thanks! I read Oda's post and I was a bit disappointed because I thought it was live-action movies initially, (and I'm not a big movie guy, except for animes) so I pm'd him about it and voila.

There are so many good anime movies in the 80s and 90s it's going to be a sin if it wasn't included q-q. (Internationally as well.)

But since he took so long to reply I subtly "dibs'ed" Totoro on the loading screen thread. :p_laugh:  

Doing totoro justice I see! So cute. >_< I can't wait to see it finished

Thanks Cin! Don't expect too much though, please.

Alright, finally. Done.

My take on April loading screen thread. 2000 x 1500

My Neighbor Eddga

Damnit, wait. Will be uploading it again in a few mins.

Ah, F it. His pipe wouldn't make sense anyway since the rain would put it out. Decided to not put it.

rG3e5Eh.png

I friggin butchered Totoro, I'm sorry.

Edited by Tenshiiii, 14 March 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#110 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

You never disappoint me :)

#111 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

Hahhhhhh! That is great artwork.

#112 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

Holeeee wow

Seriously, what an awesome loading screen entry that is.

#113 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:00 AM

Pretty damn cool!

#114 Tenshiiii

Tenshiiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:33 AM

You never disappoint me :)

Danks  :p_laugh:

Hahhhhhh! That is great artwork.

Thanks Jaye! I try ;-;

Holeeee wow

Seriously, what an awesome loading screen entry that is.

Danks Sizzles! I'm quite content w/ it.

Pretty damn cool!

Thanks Myzery!

Alright, my last RO piece... Well, this was quite hard for me to do since I didn't know what was a more beautiful ending to their lives. 

Originally, this was what I was planning on doing. That's why I only displayed half of the wip on my previous post. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Spoiler

That's the priest and the ghost of the assassin who died in war and they are looking at their son.

That was my plan originally. But since I was working on this in a part of my life where most things are turning for the better, I thought, well, why not let them have a happy ending as well.

So I came up with this instead ---

Title: The Start of a New Chapter

rTXnWoQ.jpg

I still firmly believe that the other one is just as beautiful though. Just not as 'happy' but life is not always cakes and chocolates, is it?

Spoiler

Ahh. It's been one hell of a ride... I'd like to thank you all for everything, for the comments, for the encouragement... For everything. I'm not that good with words and I hate it but what can I do. Thank you all for stopping by, thank you for looking at my work and I wish you guys the best in life.

If you'd like to visit me though, you can find me on my FB or DA located on my signature.  :p_laugh:

Here's 2 of my favorite sound tracks. It helps me calm down at nights where it just feels like everything is turning to sh@t.

Spoiler

I set it on repeat on my psp.. so goood. Try it out and I hope that can help a little.

watamIdoing

Anyway, I guess that's it. You guys have a good one.

#115 Tenshiiii

Tenshiiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

Mini project in order

Spoiler

I hope I made you feel butterflies on your stomach or something. If not, that's okay as well, haha. o/

#116 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

we love the work~ I hope that someday you come back and visit with us~ *waves* I will remember you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users