[R] Eden Tutorial Quest ( 2nd Floor). - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[R] Eden Tutorial Quest ( 2nd Floor).

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

As the title stated, this is a guide about the quests given by Tutorial Instructor, Tutorial Goal , Siege Master, Party Recruiting Master, Battleground Master, Memorial Dungeon Expert on Eden 2nd Floor that was long forgotten and ignored by most players nowaday. They don't give fancy rewards, but enough knowledge for you about various things that will help you in the long run. Anyway lets get right into it.
Tutorial Instructor Quest : (Standalone quest, can be repeated every 20 hours)
jZDVCLN.png

The first quest will be about how to hire a mercenary.There are 3 types of mercenary, but that doesn't matter in this quest, so get which one that is nearest to you. The cheapest one is the 1st Grade, requires lv 15 and 7000 zeny.

Initially to make use of the Mercenary System, you must visit one of the Mercenary Guilds across the Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. The Spearman Mercenary Guild is located in Prontera (prontera 41, 337), the Bowman Mercenary Guild is in Payon (pay_arche 99, 167), and the Fencer Mercenary Guild is located in Izlude (izlude 47, 139).

(Make use of Navigation system or /where to find those NPCs).
If you are a VIP, you can get your free Rank 8 mercenaries right downstairs at Clearchus.
After you got your Mercenary, go back and report to the Instructor asap, because you have to do it before the mercs expires.Next, he'll ask you to find the Catalogue Wizard in South Prontera to obtain a "Window Shopper Catalogue".
EGyONX0.pngSa7bZSB.png
You can get 1 for 200z, up to 50 per purchase, it'd be pretty useful if there wasn't Ragial. Now report back to the Instructor. He then will ask you to try using the catalogue, simply use it, then talk to him. 
Next quest from him is to try out hidden enchanting. He'll ask you bring materials first : 10 Jellopies. Simply get 10 Jellopies then report back to him, he'll give you 3 Tutorial Mantles : 
7tBknao.png
He will then ask you if you realize the difference between 3 Tutorial Mantles, and thanks you for helping him with his research.
Reward : 5000 Base EXP, 2500 Job exp ( 7500-3750 for VIP).

Starting from here, it is a non-repeatable quest chain that will teach you about various systems in the world of Ragnarok.
2.Tutorial Goal Quest : 
l2jdQBS.png
She will start off by making fun of you and ask you if you are up for challenge ! If yes, talk to Siege Master to take a quiz.
qM56Y6Q.png
He will teach you about War of Emperium (WoE), then ask you to take a 3-question quiz (?) at the end : 
Question list : (It is buggy sometimes that tell you are wrong even if you got the answer right or none of the choice are right, thus if you get the bug, simply try again).
1.There are 2 types of Siege, normal War of Emperium and : (buggy)
Answer : War of Emperium NE.
2. As a guild that owns a castle, you must protect the : (buggy)
Answer : Emperium.
3. What benefit does a guild get for winning a Siege ? (buggy)
Answer : Daily treasure boxes at midnight.
4. When you get a castle, you must raise [....] in order to get better benefit :
Answer : Commerce Development.
5.A Siege is done to take over a [...] , it's a war that happens between a [...] and another [...]
Answer : Castle, Guild, Guild.
6. How many hours does a Siege last ?
Answer : 2 hours.
7. What is the wrong Siege time ?
Answer : Valk WoE 1 Thurs 3-5. (Apparently they did not update this question. )
Reward : 2000 Base Exp, 1000 Job Exp ( 3000-1500 for VIP). 
He will then point you toward Party Recruiting Expert.

Party Recruiting Expert Quest :
Po9B2R0.png

Talk to him, he will teach you about party recruiting and a long forgotten system , Party Booking System.
Same as school, lecture then quiz.
Question List :
1. Party Recruiting is used to help user that is looking for [...] and party looking for [...] :
Answer : Party, Party Members.
2. The window that is used to help user look and search for a party is called a [...] :
Answer : Party Recruiting List.
3. Which of the choices is not listed as a choice to pick when making a party recruit notice ?
Answer : SKILL.
4.There are 2 types of Party Recruiting, Registering party recruting and the 2nd one is :
Answer : Search for Party that are recruiting.
5.In order to start Party Recruiting, you have to click the [..] button which is located in the info section which is on the upper left hand side :

Answer : Booking.
6. If you want to know more commands for Party Recruiting, you have to click the [...] button on the Party Recruiting List window, the button is :
Answer : Help. ( "Tip" on the real window ).
He will then point you to Battleground Master for the next quest.

Battleground Master Quest :
t37cuws.png
He will teach you about Battleground system, same as previous masters , quiz at the end of the lecture.
Question List :
1.In every major city, you can find [...] to enter the battleground :
Answer : Maroll Battle Recruiter.
2.For [...], you go in 5v5 with the intention of trying to reduce the number of the opposite side,
Answer : KVM.
3. When you complete a battle, the prize from Flavius is called :
Answer : Valor.
4. For [...] It's 12vs12 or 19vs19, you also need to attack enemy's supply depot while protect your own...
Answer : Tierra.
5. In other to get into the battlegrounds, which one is NOT the recruiter you need to find :
Answer : Maroll Mercenary Recruiter.
6. For starter, you have to pick either side of Camp [...] or Camp [...] in order to participate in the battleground :

Answer : Guillaume,Croix.

7. [...] can do either 12vs12 or 15vs15, and you have to attack the opposing team crystal while protecting yours :
Answer : Flavius.
8. When you complete a battle, the reward from KVM is called :
Answer : KVM Badge.
He will the point you toward Memorial Dungeon Expert.

Memorial Dungeon Expert.
3eGlfPy.png
He will teach you about Memorial Dungeons (Orc Dungeon, Endless Tower, Sealed Shrine,...) around Rune-Midgarts. 
Question List :
1.When you are done with [...], you cannot reenter the same dungeon for a certain period of time :
Answer : Exploration.
2. If you go to Orc Map, where all the Orcs live, you will be able to find [...],he will be able to give you information about Orc Memory Dungeon :
Answer : Insane Scientist.
3. In order to enter Memorial Dungeons, the [...] must apply- then you will be able to enter in order of when your application was turned in, you must be on standby mode for this:
Answer : Party Leader.
4. Memorial Dungeon isn't a dungeon that is available for all users. It's only available for you and your [...] :
Answer : Party Members.
5. If you go to [...] and find [...], he'll give you information about Andelis Tower which is a huge tall tower :
Answer : Alberta, Captain Jansen ( Endless Tower).
6. If you go to a place where you can become a Monk, the Capitolina Monastery, he will tell you about the dungeon with the Sealed Baphomet :
Answer : Detective Patrick.
He will then point you toward Map Expert.

Map Expert Quest : 
FdksTfA.png

He will teach you about how to use your Map. Quiz again after the lecture.
Question List :
1. You can view the map by clicking on the [...] button on the upper left hand side :
Answer : MAP.
2. When looking at map, each area offer the [...] and [...] information about the monster... :
Answer : Name, Level.
3. If you want to stop looking at the map, simply press the shortcut key of [...] or ESC, :
Answer : CTRL + `.
4. If you want to stop looking at the map, all you have to do is press [...] to go back to normal screen :
Answer : EXIT.
5. While looking at map, when you press the TAB, you will be able to find and locate various dungeons and their entrance, you can all so find the [...] of the monster in that area :
Answer : Level.
6. After you open your map and you hover your mouse over specific area, you can see the [...] and [...] of the region :
Answer : Name, Area Details.
7. If you look at the bottom right of the map, you will see a drawing of a [...] , click on that or press TAB... :
Answer : Poring.
You have finished the last expert tests, he will point you back to Tutorial Goal. She will then reward you with 5 Blue herbs, 5 Green herbs, 5 White Potions, 1 Yggdrasil Seed for all that trouble you went through...  :bow: 

Edited by iDaehyun, 08 April 2014 - 08:28 PM.

#2 Masozim

Masozim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Nice Guide.

I still cannot figure out what is the requirement to start these tutorials though.  I have tried doing them after my novice finished all of the quests I know from the Academy but the turtorials refuses to start.  I was able to do them fine on my lv90 character, but not on my lv7.  It being a tutorial, you'd think they'd want new players to do them.  :hmm:

Edited by Masozim, 09 April 2014 - 08:46 AM.

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

I think more than just the siege one is buggy. I did these quests a month or two after I started on iRO and some of them just didn't want to work properly. I never was told to get a mercenary though. When was that added? Nice guide though. I think the answers should be taken out, though. :P

#4 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

Nice Guide.

I still cannot figure out what is the requirement to start these tutorials though.  I have tried doing them after my novice finished all of the quests I know from the Academy but the turtorials refuses to start.  I was able to do them fine on my lv90 character, but not on my lv7.  It being a tutorial, you'd think they'd want new players to do them.  :hmm:

Well I believe you have to be at least lv 15. Cause the Tutorial Instructor quest needs you to hire a mercenary, and the lowest level for that is 15.

I think more than just the siege one is buggy. I did these quests a month or two after I started on iRO and some of them just didn't want to work properly. I never was told to get a mercenary though. When was that added? Nice guide though. I think the answers should be taken out, though.  :P

It's the Tutorial Instructor quest, and as for the buggy questions, I did redo the quiz many times each quest to get all the questions, so far only the Siege one is buggy, but if you find anymore bug, sure let me know and I'll add them in.

Edited by iDaehyun, 09 April 2014 - 09:18 AM.

#5 Masozim

Masozim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Well I believe you have to be at least lv 15. Cause the Tutorial Instructor quest needs you to hire a mercenary, and the lowest level for that is 15.

I couldn't start the one from Tutorial Goal either.  The material covered is pretty much geared for a new player, I fail to see why there is even a level limit placed on it. 

Edited by Masozim, 09 April 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#6 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

I couldn't start the one from Tutorial Goal either.  The material covered is pretty much geared for a new player, I fail to see why there is even a level limit placed on it. 

Hmm that's odd, I tried it on like 4 chars, all works fine for me, and If you think about it it's like many MMOs out there,new tutorial quests unlocked whenever you reach a set level. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users