#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

Hello!

If you see a bug in our 4/9, Spring Festival patch, please post it here!

Please use the following format:

New or Old Bug:

Type of Bug:

Date of first occurrence:

Steps you took to get to bug:

Descriptions:

Any images or videos 

Thank you!

#2 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

New or Old Bug: New

Type of Bug: Skills

Date of first occurrence: Now

Steps you took to get to bug: I open skill tree

Descriptions: There's no number in the skill % descriptions

Any images or videos 

1111111.jpg

#3 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

New or Old Bug: New

Type of Bug: Equipment

Date of First Occurence: 30 minutes after server open

Steps you took to get to bug: farmed Osiris mobs

Description: Bibles exist when they shouldn't. They can be honed, but not refined. Recipes drop but can't be used.

82e9u.jpg

#4 M00KIE

M00KIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

New or Old Bug:old

Type of Bug:equip....."You can't equip since you do not meet the equipment requirement"

Date of first occurrence:not sure....think it's been going on for a few months, but I just discovered

Steps you took to get to bug:made a lot of armors for noels for me and my wife and the lev 24- items do not work for 25+ noels who have had class change. trying to equip gives the above message in chat

Descriptions: see above. not much more to say, except that it sucks to have spent earned money on something that says it works but doesn't.

#5 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

New or Old Bug:old

Type of Bug:equip....."You can't equip since you do not meet the equipment requirement"

Date of first occurrence:not sure....think it's been going on for a few months, but I just discovered

Steps you took to get to bug:made a lot of armors for noels for me and my wife and the lev 24- items do not work for 25+ noels who have had class change. trying to equip gives the above message in chat

Descriptions: see above. not much more to say, except that it sucks to have spent earned money on something that says it works but doesn't.

When you start as an alter you use LIGHT ARMOR gears and when you change to soulmaker your used armor class changes to CLOTH ARMOR so if you and/or your wife changed to soulmaker class you cant equip any different class of armors than cloth armor.

Cresentia on the other hand uses still light armor so if you are a cresentia and cant equip those then its bugged :v

#6 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

New or Old Bug: New?

Type of Bug: Colosseum Respawn

Date of first occurrence: 4/14/14

Steps you took to get to bug: Dying in Colosseum

Descriptions: Somewhat inconsistent, but happened to both my Warrior and Wizard, so it's not class exclusive. Sometimes after death the respawn doesn't trigger so you're stuck lying on the floor with 0 hp. Other people can't hit you because you're "dead" and you can't move. Strange thing is, you can advance to the next round, where you will remain on the floor. Stranger still is after that round of lying down, even if you're disqualified, you respawn into the next round and can attack/be attacked, yet your kill count won't matter. You don't get BP for advancing since technically you've been eliminated. Even if you can't advance, you can still harass people and use skills. Can escape by using Butterfly Wing when you advance to waiting period. That's it.

#7 M00KIE

M00KIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

When you start as an alter you use LIGHT ARMOR gears and when you change to soulmaker your used armor class changes to CLOTH ARMOR so if you and/or your wife changed to soulmaker class you cant equip any different class of armors than cloth armor.

Cresentia on the other hand uses still light armor so if you are a cresentia and cant equip those then its bugged :v

That does not make it not a bug.....all level 24- noel items say Alter/Crecentia/Soulmaker so they should work for all three classes. It really does not matter which kind of new armor they can use the pre-class change ones should be universal simply for the fact that the items say they are. Furthermore, if they were not intended to be, there would be very little options for upgrading your equipment for early soulmakers.

My newest noel is not leveled to become a crecentia yet, so this may not even be an issue when I can try it with one.

#8 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

That does not make it not a bug.....all level 24- noel items say Alter/Crecentia/Soulmaker so they should work for all three classes. It really does not matter which kind of new armor they can use the pre-class change ones should be universal simply for the fact that the items say they are. Furthermore, if they were not intended to be, there would be very little options for upgrading your equipment for early soulmakers.

My newest noel is not leveled to become a crecentia yet, so this may not even be an issue when I can try it with one.

Yet thats how its been since september :/

#9 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

New or Old Bug: OLD

Type of Bug:hourly reward

Date of first occurrence: since AoV came out

Steps you took to get to bug: travel from a town to another

Descriptions: Simply the hourly reward reset and doesn't allow you to obtain spinel and box but alway potions unless you remain in morocc and dayr or the old maps.

Type of Bug: missing quests (158)

Steps you took to get to bug: Install the game after AoV

Descriptions: This has to be considered a reall bug because the raw deletion of 158 quest break many aspects of the game:

Players feels like the game is so fast and easy until ML when they get stuck in an endless grinding whit really hard to kill monsters

The actual speed on levelling until lv 50 doesn't allow players to socialize and learn how the mecanics of this game works;

the time they need to find a party is a bit higher than before due to the low playerbase BUT the way too fast levelling due to the few quests remained that give a lot of exp make players to not want wait a single minute to find a party; the enormous amount of new features implememted are not explained anywhere so players really doesn't know the existence (DNA union points, honing, refining (cards too), etc).

Instead of deleting all them quests the game needed the introduction of quests that explain the new features.

Type of Bug: quest chain broken

Steps you took to get to bug: Install the game after AoV

Descriptions: the content after lv 50 is completely cut off for most of the classes (some classes can do ml quest whit lv 30 gears some need colo gears), RHD, PVE, Baphomet, Colosseum, Culvert of Abyss, Abandon of Despair, Chaos Dungeon and Fallen Fortress, are out of the chain quest, they need to be reintroduced to ML20 or need to became a requirement to go master level (maybe deleting the hard mode for level 50 and making the hard mode avayable for ML 20 and maybe whit gears just a bit better than osiris ones (1-2% higher stats).

Type of Bug: Support to windows 8 and launcher crash

Date of first occurrence: a couple month

Steps you took to get to bug: Patch the game

Descriptions: A lot of players suffer random incompatibilyty whit the launcher on windows 8 and sometimes it happen also on windows 7 since XP is no more supported by mycrosoft it's important to this game survivability to being playable on windows 7 and 8 without problems

Type of Bug: honing until lv 50

Date of first occurrence: since honing  came out

Steps you took to get to bug: start a new caracter

Descriptions: the actual game until lv 50 has balanced gears to face the fields monsters so why add honig also at low level where 1 is uselss, if used can make the game ridicolous easy more than it already is also this doesn't have quests to explain how it works.

Sorry if i use so much the red but these 3 need to be considered bugs that are killing  not so slowly the game and you and developers need to understand that YOU don't have months to fix this all but you are already late. Remember you have weeks, days NOT months to fix this.

Edited by Shinyusuke, 17 April 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#10 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

...so players really doesn't know the existence (DNA union points, honing, refining (cards too), etc).

...the content after lv 50 is completely cut off for most of the classes (some classes can do ml quest whit lv 30 gears some need colo gears), RHD, PVE, Baphomet, Colosseum, Culvert of Abyss, Abandon of Despair, Chaos Dungeon and Fallen Fortress, are out of the chain quest, they need to be reintroduced to ML20 or need to became a requirement to go master level...

...the actual game until lv 50 has balanced gears to face the fields monsters so why add honig also at low level where 1 is uselss, if used can make the game ridicolous easy more than it already is also this doesn't have quests to explain how it works.

BPetc.png

I met a player today, Lvl 50/Job50. Was not able to complete the ML quest, even tho 'eligible'

I pointed out that better gear would add stats and make the ML quest easier. The transition

to ML does not indicate anywhere what can/ought to be done to prepare for the level up test.

If lvl 50 (RHD/Raid) gear is required to do the ML test, then it should be part of a quest line.

Otherwise, why let a player try the test over and over again, only to fail, and feel like quitting?

That's not nice. It's certainly not any fun.

I took the player to Goblin Leader to get a better bow/quiver. I explained RHD>PvE/Bapho>etc.

I told them about Unions, WoE, Colo, BP and Colo gear. I told them where to get adequate cards.

If I didn't have to log out for RL matters, I have no doubt the questions would have continued.

I don't mind being helpful. I actually like it. But this stuff should be explained in game some how.

I very much agree that the old raid content should be incorporated as a stepping stone to ML.

I don't say this because I feel elitist. I say it because it's sad for a game to go so abruptly from

one feel/flow to another with such a jarring hurdle to overcome as the only initiation marker.

It's enough to make players quit before they really had a chance to play the game. Very Sad.

However, the PreAoV Raids were among the best fun in the game! I wish that for every player!

I learned alot about how to work with others, how to trust, prepare, anticipate, support, etc.

A raid of 10 people moving as one is absolutely breathtaking and beautiful and brilliant fun!

Don't cheat new players of this experience, or of the preparation to make ML as fun as possible.

Peace and Cheers.

Edit: added modified screenshot

Edited by Maxscha, 18 April 2014 - 12:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users