• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

So its my first 3rd job after some mindless exploration of other classes and finally found my place with RG.but i messed up bigtime i think, i was planning to spam bmx3 with 91-99 quests but the motherfather brasilis murder quest messed me up and made me 100 from a surprise exp reward. So i was stucked with 104 with job lvl 16 atm with a generic high str/vit/dex combo and i feel like im doing it wrong cos i cant grind effectively

1.leveling
At this point can you give me a good leveling spot that can warp speed me to job lvl 30?i really dnt care about my base level but i really want max vp and ss1 along with my current max ob T.T

2.gears
Along with a leveling spot what are the basic things that i need?
Currently im using:
Turkey (w/c really bothers me since when mobs gang up on me and it procs agi up it delays my ob)
Roboeye
WC.pencil
Eden armor (honestly i cant think of anything that can replace this except armors carded with elemental cards)
Rosa shield (will card soon depends on the leveling spot)
+8 hallowed LongHorn ea6/+7 malicious HuntingSpear FS10
Valis manteau
Shackles/fricco(white pots heal me 1.6k so cant complain much)
bsb+phen cat hand

Thanks all

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

You're gonna want to invest in Overband. This will be your primary leveling skill. You get as many job levels as you want if you use it at Magmarings, Nogg Road, Rachel Sanct, etc.

#3 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

I decided to sell my turkey,robo,wcp and invest on wph and goazarian and alarm mask.am i doing the right thing?since turkey really enables monsters to gang up on me when it procs agi

#4 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationiRO Chaos - sitting bored at west pront.
  • Server:chaos

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

That's totally up to you. I like my turkey. But that WPH is good as well. If your in guild just tax yourself with 50% so you take little base exp as you can and train at nogg (magma 2).

#5 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Regarding overbrand, does it help to have guard on?i can pretty much do a 2hit ob w/o a problem and 3 with a wall but i would like to maximize my survivability while mobbing

#6 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

Guard is only good for pvp/woe. It can save you from those nasty one shot skills like gfist, GOH, Crush Strike, etc. I usually have it off when I'm fighting regular monsters since it prevent me from casting skills in a mobby environment. Two shot is fine. Invest in a stronger spear so that you can one shot them. A glorious spear does wonders against demi-human monsters such as Vanberk in Rachel Santuary. They also give pretty nice exp.

#7 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

guard will probably lag you if anything. you will probably be position locked and cant use skills when your guarding.

#8 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

Guard is only good for pvp/woe. It can save you from those nasty one shot skills like gfist, GOH, Crush Strike, etc. I usually have it off when I'm fighting regular monsters since it prevent me from casting skills in a mobby environment. Two shot is fine. Invest in a stronger spear so that you can one shot them. A glorious spear does wonders against demi-human monsters such as Vanberk in Rachel Santuary. They also give pretty nice exp.

Soo wph+alarm combo and glorious spear with demi-human reduc can keep me alive and well in rachel sanc? Pvm wise where should i put 5 points from guard?cos i maxed it and i feel thos 5 points are better somewhere else -.-

#9 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

Don't know where to put it since we don't know how your skill tree looks like >.>

#10 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Soo wph+alarm combo and glorious spear with demi-human reduc can keep me alive and well in rachel sanc? Pvm wise where should i put 5 points from guard?cos i maxed it and i feel thos 5 points are better somewhere else -.-

Yes, try to +9 the glorious spear. You should be able to one shot Vanberks in Rachel Sanct. Also Guard is not a waste at all. In fact max it. It's useful for end-game play like PVP or WOE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users