Maestro Headgear: Severe Rainstorm Damage - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Maestro Headgear: Severe Rainstorm Damage

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

This is my first performer character. I cannot believe... Severe rainstorm damage is substantially weaker as compared to AS of Rangers despite the longer casting time, double SP cost, double cooldown, double arrows usage, and not to mention that it does not k.o. mob instantly so we have to tank mobs for a while with no shield :p_ang: . Now I start to understand why some of you really want to ask kRO to buff the performers.  :wall:

Back to the question, I know that there is a headgear for Wanderer that can boost SR damage quite significantly (sorry I cannot remember the name). I would like to know that do we have the same kind of headgear for Maestro?

By the way, if you guys have a way to significantly boost SR damage please share it to me please. :thx:

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

The maestro one is not released yet, so no.

For now you can use Evil Marching Hat or Airship Captain's Hat.

But I actually recommend using RWH / Vanargand because the SP cost of the skill is kind of crazy in general. If soloing with Witch Hat + Alarm Mask then you would have no choice but to use those.

#3 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

This is my first performer character. I cannot believe... Severe rainstorm damage is substantially weaker as compared to AS of Rangers despite the longer casting time, double SP cost, double cooldown, double arrows usage, and not to mention that it does not k.o. mob instantly so we have to tank mobs for a while with no shield :p_ang: . Now I start to understand why some of you really want to ask kRO to buff the performers.  :wall:

Back to the question, I know that there is a headgear for Wanderer that can boost SR damage quite significantly (sorry I cannot remember the name). I would like to know that do we have the same kind of headgear for Maestro?

By the way, if you guys have a way to significantly boost SR damage please share it to me please. :thx:

It was made keeping in mind that Maestros are support classes.

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

Ranger received their balance update gear from kRO (mora set, giant crossbow) but maestro has not. Maestro/wanderer's balance weapon is coming soon. It is called bow of storms. Additionally, one of the all-class gears coming out soon will also help, Temporal Boots of Dexterity.

BOOTS OF DEX: Will eliminate fixed cast time on SR.
ENHANCED BOOTS OF DEX: chance to proc +200 dex for several seconds (high chance to do this with 12 hit SR + mob)
BOW OF STORMS: Will drastically lower cooldown on SR.
UPCOMING BUG FIX: Can walk while SR is dealing damage.

#5 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

The maestro one is not released yet, so no.

For now you can use Evil Marching Hat or Airship Captain's Hat.

But I actually recommend using RWH / Vanargand because the SP cost of the skill is kind of crazy in general. If soloing with Witch Hat + Alarm Mask then you would have no choice but to use those.

Thank you very much all for your suggestions. So I will stick with WPH + Alarm for solo.

Ranger received their balance update gear from kRO (mora set, giant crossbow) but maestro has not. Maestro/wanderer's balance weapon is coming soon. It is called bow of storms. Additionally, one of the all-class gears coming out soon will also help, Temporal Boots of Dexterity.

ENHANCED BOOTS OF DEX: chance to proc +200 dex for several seconds (high chance to do this with 12 hit SR + mob)

This is very interesting Jaye. I wish this update will arrive our server soon.

It was made keeping in mind that Maestros are support classes.

I understand your point that this class in support-oriented class. I build this Maestro for my guild MVP party actually. However this skill, despite the huge resources demand, can barely do better than Arrow shower in term of DPS, seriously. This is very strange.

Edited by GraydroZ, 11 April 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#6 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

omg

im excited for this update

#7 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

Is it truuuuuuuue?  :p_omg:   I don't care if it's two years from now. I might not have to put my wanderer out to pasture after all.

#8 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:17 AM

Thank you very much all for your suggestions. So I will stick with WPH + Alarm for solo.

This is very interesting Jaye. I wish this update will arrive our server soon.

I understand your point that this class in support-oriented class. I build this Maestro for my guild MVP party actually. However this skill, despite the huge resources demand, can barely do better than Arrow shower in term of DPS, seriously. This is very strange.

What is your stats? Severe Rainstorm damage depends on your DEX and AGI. It won't be like the Arrow Storm but the damage shouldn't be like arrow shower.

Is it truuuuuuuue?  :p_omg:   I don't care if it's two years from now. I might not have to put my wanderer out to pasture after all.

I will say it's at least 2 years from now...judging from iRO's update speed. Meanwhile you can utilize night sparrow hat for wanderer, and lyrica hat for maestro (not released yet). Consider Nidd manteau if you need sp leeching.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

Its true... someone posted a video before showing how awesome it was on kro. You can cast a second sr before the first finishes, and keep walking, constantly killing. Also, the guy did 5-6k+ per hit of the skill, with triggers from the boots making it do 10k per hit.

#10 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Its true... someone posted a video before showing how awesome it was on kro. You can cast a second sr before the first finishes, and keep walking, constantly killing. Also, the guy did 5-6k+ per hit of the skill, with triggers from the boots making it do 10k per hit.

I was wet dreaming the max damage performer can reach with iro's hat set, dex boot, ea enchanted FAW

#11 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

I like killing, and I miss my main. It was a hard shock to go from being the main bios wiz-killer pre-renewal, to having SR be totally in demand, to becoming a mockery of former glory in both pvm and WoE. People are not usually going to give up a party spot for gypsy's kiss.

#12 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

I like killing, and I miss my main. It was a hard shock to go from being the main bios wiz-killer pre-renewal, to having SR be totally in demand, to becoming a mockery of former glory in both pvm and WoE. People are not usually going to give up a party spot for gypsy's kiss.

I felt the same.

#13 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

I was wet dreaming the max damage performer can reach with iro's hat set, dex boot, ea enchanted FAW

Our game staff needs to change the effect of the Hat. It was a very bad idea to begin with to raise SR damage with the upcoming updates and the other effects of the Hat are pointless.

#14 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

Oops, i wrote the wrong info. But, heres some video with Bow of Storm(skill delay) and Boots of Time: Dex + fix on motion.

(motion fix)

Edited by CharAznable, 02 May 2014 - 08:26 PM.

#15 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

I subscribe to her youtube channel  :heh:

longing for kro update :rice:

Edited by GreenIvy, 02 May 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#16 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:11 AM

Our game staff needs to change the effect of the Hat. It was a very bad idea to begin with to raise SR damage with the upcoming updates and the other effects of the Hat are pointless.

Maybe... WOE Set Reduces the damage,for PVP will be a good skill... WoE just for debuff.

Talking about PVM... No,Rangers Can do 150k+,why maestro cant?

Edited by Hissis, 03 May 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#17 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

That maestro in the video is doing 110~120k at times and can stack them faster than arrow storm.

With iRO's proposed +75% combo (accessory+hat) it would be more powerful than arrow storm.

#18 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

That maestro in the video is doing 110~120k at times and can stack them faster than arrow storm.

With iRO's proposed +75% combo (accessory+hat) it would be more powerful than arrow storm.

More Powerful in pvp/woe? or only pvm?

#19 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

More Powerful in pvp/woe? or only pvm?

If maestro puts on iRO combo, dex boots or plus a FAW it will be very squishy in pvp/woe because it loses the damage reduction gears.

But archer class is squishy in general in pvp/woe scene. So far I only occasionally use SR to debuff by using status inflicting arrow and cards

Edited by GreenIvy, 03 May 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#20 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Not sure if wanderer/maestro can deal more than Ranger, but SR will definitely be better than most of AoE out there after we get dex boots and bow of storm. Theres this hat from kRO that gives 5% SR damage increase per 2 refinement level. Which is similar to what we have for wanderer. Now that kRO have semi thana/SS effect on shadow gear, the numbers will be greater than shown videos.

#21 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Now that kRO have semi thana/SS effect on shadow gear, the numbers will be greater than shown videos.

May I ask what is the shadow gear?

#22 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:43 PM

May I ask what is the shadow gear?

Its expanded gear for costume slot which gives you utilities that some of the gear/card offers such as RWH effect and unfrozen, further. 

#23 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Its expanded gear for costume slot which gives you utilities that some of the gear/card offers such as RWH effect and unfrozen, further. 

:omg: It means we can wear two layers of armors or something like that?

#24 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

:omg: It means we can wear two layers of armors or something like that?

Similar but not really. imagine having RWH without any other option (def/slot/etc) but just effect on it. 

#25 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

Similar but not really. imagine having RWH without any other option (def/slot/etc) but just effect on it. 

Oh ok :ok: Thank you very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users