ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

Each town has a Kafra NPC (Non Player Character) that has the teleport option. You can use it to teleport from one town to another.

#3 Carly21

Carly21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

But only pront appears @_@ even if im from izulde and morroc and when i go ctrl+` and put the mouse on a town, many arrows keep point out to other towns

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

But only pront appears @_@ even if im from izulde and morroc and when i go ctrl+` and put the mouse on a town, many arrows keep point out to other towns

Those warps are only available for VIP

#5 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Before I go on, please take note that I will be only covering the introduction of Kafra NPCs in the Rune-Midgard kingdom and some on Cool Event Corp NPCs- there are other places to visit but it is for you to find out how they work and be at awe of their amazing-ness....of the other places!

Prontera is the main capital of the Rune-Midgard Kingdom. It supports (and monopolises) the teleportation warp to other towns existing in its continent- towns like Geffen, Izlude, Payon, Alberta, Morroc, Alde baran, Comodo, Umbala, and Juno are supported by the capital.

Juno and its other towns are called the Schwartzvwald Republic - mainly Cool Event Corp NPCs operates in those towns but they act like Kafra too.

Rachel and its towns are called the Arunafaletz States and mainly Cool Event Corp operates in their territory.

Please take note that there are other NPCs to discover that can take you to great places as you grow and travel to different places.

Since you have already noticed that each town has at least one destination eg. Izlude, Payon, Morroc and Geffen all leads to Prontera, wherever you go or travel you will have to revert back to Prontera. To put it in simple terms here's an example:

Example: You use a warp from Prontera to go to Aldebaran. When you get to Aldebaran and do whatever stuff you need to do, you might decide that you want to go visit Alberta instead for some reasons. To get to Alberta you need to use the Aldebaran Kafra NPC, she wont directly take you to Alberta. Instead she will take you to Geffen, then the Geffen Kafra will take you back to Prontera then the Kafra there will take you to Alberta.

If you're thinking that hmm...thats a lot of travelling and costly there are other ways to travel!

Here are the lists:

1. If you are a VIP player, Kafra NPCs will let you travel to any towns wherever you are, (and the Cool Event Corp NPCs too I think? I forgot :p_sad: )
  2. Asks acolyte, priests, and ArchBishop players to give you a warp to a town you need - if they have it. :p_smile:
  3. If you want to go back to the capital and don't want to pay travel fees - there's an NPC girl in eden wearing a pink apron/gown on the leftside entry point of the front-desk where the Eden registration folks are. To get to eden, you will have to find an Eden Teleporter NPC ( she looks like an elvish white female NPC wearing pale greenish outfit - she's usually beside Kafra or Cool Event Corp NPCs) and she will take you to a very crowded room and you have to click towards the left side of the room to find her!. She only takes you to Prontera for Non-VIP players; if VIP she'll take you to every town! :p_hi:
  4. If you want to travel towards the Arunafaletz states of Rachel and/or Schwartzwald Republic either use the Airship in Izlude or Kafra warp to Juno.
  5. There's also a girl name in Keiki found at the  7o`clock part of Prontera map. (98, 120 is her coordinates if you type /where in your chat) :Emo_12:
  6. (Insert other ways of travelling!)
  7. And finally if you are broke, you could always walk your way from town to town except from Prontera to Morroc route and have fun! (Walk at your own risk! ) :chomok03:

If there are any other questions you need to know, you could PM me here in the forums or in the game- not in game as I am currently not at my house... :pif:

Or.... ask around here in the forums - everyone is friendly here and won't bite?!

Anyways....Welcome to the game! :p_laugh:

#6 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

Short answer: Save in pront.

#7 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Locationmorroc (45,107)

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

If you did most, if not, all of the newbie quests in Izlude, I'm pretty sure you will end up with 20 free Kafra Teleport tickets in your etc. tab.

I think the quest that give this reward is the NPC at the topmost end of Newbie Academy ground floor. where the NPC will ask you to get a book from a library, talk some npcs, and lastly, talk to the Principal at the top of Academy second floor.

I could be wrong though :heh:

#8 Carly21

Carly21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I see........... Thanks everyone! now i know what to do :3 RO journey begin! ^_^

#9 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

Before I go on, please take note that I will be only covering the introduction of Kafra NPCs in the Rune-Midgard kingdom and some on Cool Event Corp NPCs- there are other places to visit but it is for you to find out how they work and be at awe of their amazing-ness....of the other places!

Prontera is the main capital of the Rune-Midgard Kingdom. It supports (and monopolises) the teleportation warp to other towns existing in its continent- towns like Geffen, Izlude, Payon, Alberta, Morroc, Alde baran, Comodo, Umbala, and Juno are supported by the capital.

Juno and its other towns are called the Schwartzvwald Republic - mainly Cool Event Corp NPCs operates in those towns but they act like Kafra too.

Rachel and its towns are called the Arunafaletz States and mainly Cool Event Corp operates in their territory.

Please take note that there are other NPCs to discover that can take you to great places as you grow and travel to different places.

Since you have already noticed that each town has at least one destination eg. Izlude, Payon, Morroc and Geffen all leads to Prontera, wherever you go or travel you will have to revert back to Prontera. To put it in simple terms here's an example:

Example: You use a warp from Prontera to go to Aldebaran. When you get to Aldebaran and do whatever stuff you need to do, you might decide that you want to go visit Alberta instead for some reasons. To get to Alberta you need to use the Aldebaran Kafra NPC, she wont directly take you to Alberta. Instead she will take you to Geffen, then the Geffen Kafra will take you back to Prontera then the Kafra there will take you to Alberta.

If you're thinking that hmm...thats a lot of travelling and costly there are other ways to travel!

Here are the lists:

1. If you are a VIP player, Kafra NPCs will let you travel to any towns wherever you are, (and the Cool Event Corp NPCs too I think? I forgot :p_sad: )
  2. Asks acolyte, priests, and ArchBishop players to give you a warp to a town you need - if they have it. :p_smile:
  3. If you want to go back to the capital and don't want to pay travel fees - there's an NPC girl in eden wearing a pink apron/gown on the leftside entry point of the front-desk where the Eden registration folks are. To get to eden, you will have to find an Eden Teleporter NPC ( she looks like an elvish white female NPC wearing pale greenish outfit - she's usually beside Kafra or Cool Event Corp NPCs) and she will take you to a very crowded room and you have to click towards the left side of the room to find her!. She only takes you to Prontera for Non-VIP players; if VIP she'll take you to every town! :p_hi:
  4. If you want to travel towards the Arunafaletz states of Rachel and/or Schwartzwald Republic either use the Airship in Izlude or Kafra warp to Juno.
  5. There's also a girl name in Keiki found at the  7o`clock part of Prontera map. (98, 120 is her coordinates if you type /where in your chat) :Emo_12:
  6. (Insert other ways of travelling!)
  7. And finally if you are broke, you could always walk your way from town to town except from Prontera to Morroc route and have fun! (Walk at your own risk! ) :chomok03:

If there are any other questions you need to know, you could PM me here in the forums or in the game- not in game as I am currently not at my house... :pif:

Or.... ask around here in the forums - everyone is friendly here and won't bite?!

Anyways....Welcome to the game! :p_laugh:

Carly21 already made an identical thread about this. But I couldn't help but to notice that your info is slightly...off. First, the Kafra NPCs do give you more options for VIPs than non-VIPs, but not all cities are available from all Kafra NPCs. Close, (for VIPs) but not true. Second, Juno is not available from any of the Kafra NPCs in Rune-Midgarts. And finally, if I remember correctly, Kafra is the one in Juno as well. Not Cool Event. Enough nit-picking from me though. /swt

#10 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Im aware of all of what you have pointed out so far...

Reason i declare juno is that I rushed and forgot to edit (was at break from class) and Cool event corp...was the start of branching from Juno..Since Hugel and other states are controlled by the Scwartzwald Republic thus juno is apart from it...though kafra still owns juno...

That vip answer of yours...I did clearly line pointed it out...geesh...(see bottom) and I also said I forgot since its ages that i have been on vip.... -.-

If you are a VIP player, Kafra NPCs will let you travel to any towns wherever you are, (and the Cool Event Corp NPCs too I think? I forgot :p_sad: )

And last thing...I know that she made a new thread! This was one of his/her earlier thread..... -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users