7 replies to this topic

#1 Sias01

Sias01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

Hi

I already have a 70 paladin, and i want to know which slotted armor is the best replacement for the Eden Group Armor.

Thanks

#2 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

I usually use Glorious suit on my RG. If you would like to have general purposes armor with slot I would go for Diabolus armor [1], or Meteor plate [1] for cheap alternative, though Meteor plate [1] is 5 times heavier than the Diabolus armor [1].

At the current level, it is not necessary to worry too much about armors. This is because at higher level when fighting with MVPs, mobs with strong elemental attacks, the elemental armors are needed and you might end up don't use the general purposes armor as you first think.

Edited by GraydroZ, 14 April 2014 - 06:05 AM.

#3 akaniix

akaniix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

i know you asked for armor but until you get to 3rd class goibne set is just the best option

#4 Sias01

Sias01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

Thanks for the answers! 

The purpose for the slotted armor is for sp managment, since i want to mob and kill with magnum/grandcross, Earth Deleter Card is a good option, and just didnt want to lose all the stats thats EGA gives.

#5 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

If for SP regen from Earth deleter card, I personally use Puente robe [1]. The first reason is this robe can be used since level 22 and therefore you can mob at Orc village at level 30 with nearly no SP cost. Another reason is this robe has only 40 weight, which is good to use for non-str based characters like archer class (in case you would like to play in the future).

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Puente is a good option and I use that for many of my armors. Low weight and low level requirement is really important as later on when you are more experienced you will be swapping between five different armors or more in situations like Endless Tower, and low weight becomes really important.

My earth deleter is in a formal suit so that all different new characters can use it as I use earth deleter card heavily on all new characters I make. The no level requirement and low weight make it really good. DEF is not very important / significant these days so don't worry much about DEF.

Another option to consider is the cotton shirt that you can enchant with SP within the new novice training academy.

#7 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

My earth deleter is in a formal suit so that all different new characters can use it as I use earth deleter card heavily on all new characters I make. The no level requirement and low weight make it really good. DEF is not very important / significant these days so don't worry much about DEF.

I just noticed that Formal suit [1] has no level requirement though novice class cannot use it :p_omg:  Thank you very much for your advice :thx:

Another option to consider is the cotton shirt that you can enchant with SP within the new novice training academy.

I don't know about this also :heh:

#8 Sias01

Sias01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Thanks to all!

I've already considered a Formal Suit[1] for general purposes, but I'll look into Puente Robe, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users