Planned Axe Lord Non-Mado Mechanic - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 2 votes

Planned Axe Lord Non-Mado Mechanic

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

The biggest problem here is the 25 vit.Even control clicking requires vit since you can't dodge anything at high levels.

#27 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

My SC leveled up to 143 solo, on ctrl+click as well. I didn't level any further because it got boring for me, but could've easily made to 150, would just take time.

Wow I have never thought someone could leveling by ctrl+click to this far  :omg:  You're the man!! :no1:

#28 Wurzel

Wurzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

The biggest problem here is the 25 vit.Even control clicking requires vit since you can't dodge anything at high levels.

I agree with you. To be somewhat effective he needs to raise that vit by a lot, otherwise even Scarabas will stun him when he goes to level there...

#29 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:35 AM

I have a 193 aspd mech. And I enjoy playing it. You need around 95 base Agi to meet 193 aspd. The new Isabella hat made it easier to reach that much aspd without having to invest too much on Agi. My mechs stats looked like this:

Str 99
Agi 99
Vit 99
Int 30
Dex 99
Luk 1

I pretty much leveled it without using Mado but I did get Mado skills to be flexible in terms of woe/pvp/kvm.
Max all the buff skills you can get. It is very helpful. I did also find mammonite and hscr helpful at times but I usually used ctrl+click specially when soloing. Maximum power thrust made it amazing. If you can get aspd enchant from malangdo for the axe that you are using then that would also be great. Axe tornado is not mad for mobbing as well as boomerang. I did not get power swing. I didn't find any need for it cause of hscr.
I used Rudolph + carrots for healing. Ice cream is good too. And hunterfly carded weapon, vanargand/rwh and nidhoggurs shadow garb are really helpful in terms of leveling or hunting.

#30 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

Calculator says that stat is impossible. Maybe you meant a bit less INT. I'm kind of curious as for where you leveled. 

#31 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Sorry just 29 int not 30. Mostly doing hazy forest.

Edited by Memoir, 17 April 2014 - 06:37 PM.

#32 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

That's a actually very cool spot now that you make me think about it. They're mostly all weak to fire there. Madomechs typically look out for undeads and shadows for the holy cannon, so we overlook these other mobs. Red Naght sieger, or do you use other preferred weapon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users