Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 4/16/2014! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 4/16/2014!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Be aware... Dragon Saga Peeps!

At 3:00PM PST(4/16), we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. Ending Events and More!

Once again, at 3:00PM PST! Thanks so much for your cooperation and patience.

---
Events
  • Level Up Event will be ending!
  • The Soul Box Event will be ending!
  • The Chocolate Factory is Back! So many tasty Sweets~ It starts today and will end March 19th, 2014 EXTENDED! Both F6 and F7 Tickets will have a chance of dropping off any Monster!  Still! We know! Enjoy~
  • A Mysterious Portal has appeared in Port of the Winds! Speak to Colin for more details! We are aware of the Dungeon Entrance not working(Waiting on a Fix)  (Might not be working 100%. Doesn't work with channel 4) 
  • Head over to the Vending Machine in the Port of the Winds to trade Black Claw Nest Fellowship Supply Box for a Black Dragon Nail. Only for a Limited Time!
  • Weapons and Shields has been Doubled for this week Enchant wise! Be sure to take advantage of it!
Item Mall
  • Character Card Changer is now available in the Item Mall for 100 Points!
  • The Silly Rabbet Set(Special) has been added to the MixBoard.
  • The Formal Easter Bunny Set(Advanced) and Rabbit Costume Set(Normal) has been added to the BigWheel.
  • Tuna Weapon Boxes will be put on sale for a Limited Time!

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

I really think you guys should consider Sams idea on the black dragon nails a lot of people in that game are limited to doing Elga and some have ne'er even gone due to Elga parties being guild exclusive. Consider it, not exactly but somewhere around those lines maybe a bit more difficult task to get the nails. But at least make it possible for those who can't obtain them.

#3 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

I really think you guys should consider Sams idea on the black dragon nails a lot of people in that game are limited to doing Elga and some have ne'er even gone due to Elga parties being guild exclusive. Consider it, not exactly but somewhere around those lines maybe a bit more difficult task to get the nails. But at least make it possible for those who can't obtain them.

I saw the idea and it intrigued me~ 

What would you guys feel that would be an appropriate gold amount for each "nail"? 

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

What would you guys feel that would be an appropriate gold amount for each "nail"? 

Good question. You only need them for weapon and gloves so I'd say 50 silver to 1 gold per nail.

I proposed this idea because I knew tradable Black Dragon Nails were suggested to the developer and we had no word on their actions lately. As a good number of the playerbase is approaching or at endgame where these are needed I felt that it was a good idea for people.

#5 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

250g-500g

@sam: are u serious 50 silver to 1g, people need to get there lazy butt up and for once do something in this game. Always want everything handed to them in an easy way. since you said yourself that it only needed for weapon and glove they need to work for it not get it for free.

Edited by dango, 15 April 2014 - 11:36 AM.

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

250g-500g

That's going off market prices on the other materials right?

#7 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

That's going off market prices on the other materials right?

dragon nail are different since u cant trade or sell why should it be so cheap and making gold is way easier then before. Also it take more gold to run 1 elga run and those people that cant run elga should work for it.

#8 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

dragon nail are different since u cant trade or sell why should it be so cheap and making gold is way easier then before. Also it take more gold to run 1 elga run and those people that cant run elga should work for it.

He meant for each nail. Yes it should require work but really I didn't want to think of a price where you'd have to go into a 10-hour farming spree just for 1 of the 7 types of materials needed to make a weapon.

At absolute most it should cost 20-50 gold a nail. Players are willing to raise the gold then. Remember a player only needs 10 for their weapon recipe and 20 for the gloves.

#9 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

I think the nail for gold is perfect, doesn't matter how much the nails are since you guys are nice enough to do it. If. And it wouldn't be other mats just the nails. All the rest they'd have to work for in galaxia. And legitimately work cause galaxia has a horrible drop rate. For those who can never find a party for Elga that is. It's just one mat (black dragon nail) and I love the idea since it also doesn't drop in the galaxia dungeons.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 15 April 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#10 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

Are you saying that the nail are going to be sellable now because what shazamo said sound like he will try to put it in one of the npc to be purchase. And again a player don't need a lot of nail to make a weapon or glove so why not make people work for it. It does not take a lot of time to farm gold. People always complain that they have nothing to do in this game so why not make them do something for the item that hard it get rather then just sit in Port of wind afk.

#11 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Are you going to help them? I've seen a lot of people who need help and still need help. They may complain they they have nothing to do but even so some cant solo elga. If you're going to help them all then we can forget about this event but if not then I don't think you should be talking. Furthermore maybe there should be a restriction on how many a player can get like 10 or so.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 15 April 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#12 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

This is going to help those new players to gear up who are specially  in a disadvantage and just transferring in this server. Though I don't need the nails, I personally vote for this suggestion either in gold or in any forms of currency we have in the game. No rage, no bitterness, just want to help some new friends out there who lost their homes.

+ 1 vote from me.

#13 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

They cant solo/or cant go to elga which is why they should work for it in another way to get the item. If shazamo going to do what he think he going to do regarding the nail then the people that need the nail don't need help farming gold. Farming gold is 100x easier then going to elga.

#14 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

They cant solo/or cant go to elga which is why they should work for it in another way to get the item. If shazamo going to do what he think he going to do regarding the nail then the people that need the nail don't need help farming gold. Farming gold is 100x easier then going to elga.

And how else can they work for nails if nails only drop in elga? If they dropped in galaxia sure i wouldn't have the problem of avoiding this event but sadly they don't. 

#15 YayShanni

YayShanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

As a newbie, I'd greatly appreciate it if this was made into reality.  I feel so bad every time I have to go and ask my guild leader for help :(  I don't want to be naggy, but I'm so weak.  There's not a chance I can Elga by myself.  Only super pro people can kill the stupid dragon >~<lll   I can only watch afar from the bubble.  People who don't have IM also can't bubble, so they constantly die and rely on other people to revive them.

I don't want to be a useless leech anymore :sob:  ... Please make this possible ~~ 

#16 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

And how else can they work for nails if nails only drop in elga? If they dropped in galaxia sure i wouldn't have the problem of avoiding this event but sadly they don't. 

what I'm trying to said this whole time is that if this events does happen, they should work to get the nail since it going to be obtain through gold. And having the price so low it like giving it to them for free.

#17 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Making the Nails purchased with Gold seems WAAAAYYY too easy. 

We were referring to the Gold cost to compare it for something trade-able for the Vending Machine. 

#18 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

what I'm trying to said this whole time is that if this events does happen, they should work to get the nail since it going to be obtain through gold. And having the price so low it like giving it to them for free.

Then ok i totally agree they should work for it.

We were referring to the Gold cost to compare it for something trade-able for the Vending Machine. 

Maybe copper coins? not silver, silver is this event. Or maybe even having to farm some sort of item and collect enough to trade it for a nail

#19 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

how about trade other item from elga to get the nail?

#20 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

Lol, that goes back to the points before. How can someone who has never entered elga or has little to no way to get in, farm them? It'll be impossible. As I said, unless you're going to help them all, then it shouldn't have to do with elga. Maybe something from edge of the world. Since the drops there are so useless. The "long tentacle", "thick bone of carasha", etc. 

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 15 April 2014 - 12:59 PM.

#21 YayShanni

YayShanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

That kind of defeats the purpose right?  The whole point is so that people like me doesn't have to rely on people like you to Elga.

I rather have to hunt for silver coins ...and Elga mats are almost never on sale in the markets...  :sob:

#22 ChubbyRabbit

ChubbyRabbit

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationStalkin~ :P

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

I would love this event, users out there are so limited to what they can do. The drop rate for nails in Elga are so low anyway, so it sounds like a great plan to have it up for sale to those who can't find a well-enough party to support them through Elga. I'm fine with the drop rate, I just hope it will be obtainable to any player in the game, whether they may be weak or strong, they'll still have a chance of getting the weapon and armor they desire.

And also, since it's not tradable (atm), the old players such as myself, have spare nails, it'd be more nice to be able to distribute it to other people than just throw them out.

#23 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Then that just defeats the whole, this was meant to help those who can't run Elga for an untradable material idea.

Elga materials, are not cheap. They go for upto 30g+ a piece no matter the material. Making Elga mats require different Elga mats would pratically force people to buy extra mats just to compensate for the ones they had to trade for to get nails.

I originally suggested Silver coins for Elga Nails. Even if its 5-10 coins for 1 nail it's good enough to aid a good number of willing to farm players. Also since Soul Boxes are being taken out now would be a good time to offer a new item to farm for.

I get your proposal perfectly. Make it require effort. Well the Silver/Bronze coins used in events require effort to obtain.

#24 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

why run elga at all make all mats exchangeable via silver coins along side make a event that gives out all mats like candy like you guys did with bloody crystals Zzzzzz

#25 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

they should just sell all elga mats in stacks of 100 in the item mall for 100im/ea. They already sell souls,weapon powder,armor powder. so why not :X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users