MaiaPromo019

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationParaguay, Southamerica
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Maia, im from Paraguay Southamerica and have been playing Ragnarok in this server for around 7 months. its my first international server, I was so happy with it i even created many accounts so I could have many characters and stuff (since my parents don't make me a VIP member, >.>), Im young so I dont have access to a credit card, that's why I cant just become a VIP member on my own. I asked my mom however that she could sign me up for my birthday, so then I would finally become a VIP member.

Anyways, today I was just hanging around in Prontera Field when suddenly I was kicked out. The sign actually said that I would only have access to that account in 2020!!!! OMG!!! 

As far as I know, I did not do anything wrong... please...PLEASE... give me my account back!!!! I don't know what else to do. I have already written to the GM, but I think he (or she) 1. does not believe me or, 2. is very busy or, 3. dunno

PLEASE help meeeeee!!!! what can I do???????

PLEASEEEEEEEE

PLEASEEEEEEE

PLEASEEEEEEE

I love this server, I made many new friends in it that helped me a lot... I want to continue playing and making friends... please help me guys!!!!

THX

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

Greetings!

I will message you via private message in a moment with some good news.

#3 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hola hermosa, hablas español? ^^

#4 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

Meh.. I hate reading threads like this. It leaves me hanging! What happened?! Did the account get unbanned?! Were you a naughty boy/girl? argh! It leaves me with so many unanswered questions it makes my head explode :( :wall: :dunno: :bash: :ani_swt3: :ani_bzz: :an: :ani_ag:

#5 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:15 AM

Meh.. I hate reading threads like this. It leaves me hanging! What happened?! Did the account get unbanned?! Were you a naughty boy/girl? argh! It leaves me with so many unanswered questions it makes my head explode :( :wall: :dunno: :bash: :ani_swt3: :ani_bzz: :an: :ani_ag:

Войдя в Галлию по приглашению местных племён,Гай Юлий Цезарь постепенно подчинил все их земли и подавил ряд освободительных восстаний, включая всеобщее выступление галлов в 52 году до н. э. Кроме того, полководец дважды совершал походы в Германию и Британию с карательными, завоевательными и показательными целями.

#6 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

I got banned for the same reason as her i think. Couple days ago there was a guy in south prontera saying "he was quitting ro" but he wasnt the account owner. He was dropping stuff like +9FAW, +12 Carga +9 HBP etc.. From my understood, all the people that got something from him, were banned. Anyway, GMs removed the stuff I got from him and my account is back again. dunno about the other people.

I dont know if is ok to share this. if not, hide my post I guess

#7 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Войдя в Галлию по приглашению местных племён,Гай Юлий Цезарь постепенно подчинил все их земли и подавил ряд освободительных восстаний, включая всеобщее выступление галлов в 52 году до н. э. Кроме того, полководец дважды совершал походы в Германию и Британию с карательными, завоевательными и показательными целями.

Going into Gaul at the invitation of the local tribes, Gaius Julius Caesar gradually conquered all their lands and suppressed the number of liberation uprisings, including the general performance of the Gauls in 52 BC. e. In addition, the commander twice made ​​trips to Germany and Britain with punitive, aggressive and demonstrative purposes.

huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users