Got banned, sent ticket... when do they answer? - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Got banned, sent ticket... when do they answer?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MaiaPromo019

MaiaPromo019

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationParaguay, Southamerica
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

:help:  :p_sad:   

Hello!! Im Maia, a Paraguayan (Southamerica) 12 years old girl who got recently banned in RO :sob: 
My account, which was holding a Dancer <Maia Plisetskaia>,  a Acolyte <Fuji no Maia> and a Baby Priest <Maia Chibi> was banned probably 5 to 7 hours ago... I was really atonished.

It was just another normal day!! I logged in my baby priest and went to Prontera Field near Prontera Gate, were my friends normally hanged out for some chit-chat. Saw none of them so I went to Izlude, where I found them.
An hour later we moved from Izlude to Prontera Field near Izlude Gate.

After sometime, in middle of a conversation with my dad-in-game I got kicked out of RO, to the main menu. It never happened to me before so I just though it would have been a bug :p_swt: 

I tried to loggin again but a message came...  ''U are prohibited to loggin agan on this account untill 2020-12-31'' 

I got shocked  :dotdotdot:, I quickly then, logged in on another char from another account and PM my dad-in-game for help.

There was a rumor of me being rich now (Yeah, I heard there were people talking behind my back  :ani_swt:) so that was the first Idea my friends had and asked me If It could have been possible of me getting banned because the money.... 

It really can be the reason though... 2 or 3 days ago, there was someone quitting RO so he dropped all his stuff. I could hardly get a thing (lag) and what I got was a clip. There were times when he said ''The first one to deal me/PM me/whatever gets <SOMETHING>'' and I never got the chance to be the first one.

At that moment, I only had 10m, pretty poor compared to the others. One of my guildmates gave me 50m (He got dealed 150m from the one who was going to quit) and a Costume: Mini Crown

I had 60m at that moment. :ani_money: 

After that I bought 3 hair coupon tickets. each cost around 7m (7,5m x2 and 7,999m x1) for my dancer, my mage --Which is on another account-- and my a Friend's Priest. 60m - 21m = 39m. As a fan of headgears, I bought almost all headgears that were cheap (less than 10m) and was left with 23m. The next day, a friend of mine needed money to lvl so I gave her 5m. I was now, left with 18m, my current amount of money.

I knew there are some people with billions of zeny, so if I got suspended because I got 60m, wouldn't it make no sense of be unfair???

After I gave my opinion my dad-in-game came on the topic again. I though he got afk, like always, but we was searching on the forums about this. I do really appreciate it, (Thanks Dad!)  :thx:

He gave me some links to forums which explained similiar situations. I sent to Tickets, niether of them were responded 'till now.

My mom-in-real-life and dad-in-real-life were gammers and they told me that they passed through the same. Tey told me to share my information to others.... as I'm doing now.

Please!! Help me, what can I do now???? 

THX!!

:thx:  :p_laugh:  

#2 Adeedee

Adeedee

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

Hey Maia!! what happened?! Its me the High novice you guided to the thief guild yesterday OMG!! This is the first time I logged in the forum and i saw this how so sad :(( somebody help her!

#3 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Quit

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:51 AM

So sorry. i hope you fix that

But dont forget to tell us what happend ok?
Btw im kinda afraid to get banned because i plan to be rich on the game 
( I like to save money on ragnarok)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users