Unimplemented KH Sequel Quest - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Unimplemented KH Sequel Quest

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

Removing everything as no longer working as fungineer

Edited by Kiehl, 18 January 2015 - 08:06 AM.

#2 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

-

Edited by Kiehl, 18 January 2015 - 08:06 AM.

#3 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

-

Edited by Kiehl, 18 January 2015 - 08:07 AM.

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Took me like 5 mins to scroll through "part 1" on my phone!

#5 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationIn a better Place.
  • Server:My Company

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

Yeah, it's a bit long, my husband divided the script in two posts, but the forum merged them in one.>__<

There are other two short quests(unrelated to this this long quest, but always on KH characters) that were written for the same intent of this (Give to the players two new headgears), but for the same reasons that this quest didn't see the light, they won't be implemented.

Anyway the two headgears will be available for the players trough other ways in the future, as well. 

In the future we will see to post also these two quests.

Edited by Allysia, 16 April 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#6 KhelbenVasq

KhelbenVasq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Why oh why do you two have such a familiar taste to your Story making?

:eyes: 

DeltaUnion?

#7 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Not sure if I get it correctly, but if by DeltaUnion you mean a person you know, that's neither of us.

#8 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

This is unrelated but that cosplay in your signature is really cute.

Gonna give this a real read through tomorrow when I am waiting around at campus.

#9 KhelbenVasq

KhelbenVasq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Lol My Mistake, DeltaUnion was a guild member of mine back somewhere else, He/She (never bothered to ask But I suspected a husband and wife team) had a major obsession with Keil D-01 always writing quest suggestions almost as detailed as above, Also was a Hat collector and an artist.   LOL what is the chances of seeing close to all those things at the same time.

#10 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

Now I see.

Yeah, I'm obsessed like him/her, if I continued to play until now is only thanks to Kiel-D-01^^;;;

Now I know that I'm not the only in the world with this damned obsession.^^;;;

BTW about this quest, it was based on my doujinshi made in 2009 and sold in Japan during a RO festival in 2010.

I started also a visual novel, but then for time reasons I stopped with it.

When in 2011 I became a iRO volunteer, seeing that Cheddar Jack was intent to write the sequel for Crow of Destiny quest, I asked the permission to Oda to make a KH sequel quest, Oda granted it, so I started to adapt my doujin in a quest(the original story was quite gore and with some adult contents, so I had to censure a lot^^;; ), unluckily a series of bad events and also problems of implementation made impossible to have it in game.

Unluckily Gravity Interactive can't ask help to kRO like it does for the festivity quests, so the work had to be all of iRO and for various reasons, mainly lack of time and resources, it was also much complicated to be implemented in game.

But since I worked a lot on it(I'm not native English speaker, so write tons of pages require many time, I need always to check the dictionary and  my husband to check and fix my poor English), I was a bit sad to trash it, for this reason that I and my husband decided to post it on the public forum.

At least someone will be able to enjoy with it and with illustrations.

The other two short quests, they are soulless quests(no characters depth or acculturate contents), I made them in the hope to see in game the two headgears (Aliot doll and Kiehl doll), that I designed and required to Gravity Interactive...but also this time I failed... however at least my debit with them about these gears is close and I stopped to feel guilty about them.

I had the confirm that soon the headgears will be in game, unluckily not with my quests, but at least the players will be able to wear something that I made, like the Dropping Alicel.

I think to have explained everything about this quest and the next short quests that we'll post.

This is unrelated but that cosplay in your signature is really cute.

Gonna give this a real read through tomorrow when I am waiting around at campus.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad that you like my Haruka Nanami cosplay.^___^  here the link to the original photo: http://worldcosplay.net/photo/1869544

(I know Oda that we shouldn't talk about other games on iRO forum, but this is a cosplay picture and not a game screenshot, so please don't delete the link).

Anyway Ambur take your time to read the quest...it's quite long and the quest script is a pain in the neck to read.^^;;;

Edited by Allysia, 17 April 2014 - 06:02 AM.

#11 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

-

Edited by Kiehl, 18 January 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#12 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

Oh, today I found this on kRO: http://ro.gnjoy.com/...ind=A&curpage=1

In this list there are also the two headgear made by me.

They were already done in summer 2012...but since my quest never has been implemented cause read above in this thread, they never appeared in iRO.

I think(and this is only a my personal opinion...and sorry if I'll be rude), that kRO was tired of the continuous delay of iRO regarding my work and implementation of this two gears...so in the end they preferred use them for first.

At least this makes me happy...someone in the world will be able to wear my two little creation...since it seems that this will be impossible for me.

#13 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'm glad your work was recognized by kRO and finally added your headgears, wish I could have that cute dropping Kiel! On the other side, pitiful that after someone makes a great effort to help into designing new quests (which this server really needs) iRO won't implement them.

Kudos to you, loved the story.

#14 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Thanks a lot Meli for your post and I and my husband are happy that you like our work.^__^

P.S. thanks also for today help while I was away...and you know what I mean.^^;;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users