#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

so i found the rabbit hole one west, one north of Prontera (128,98) .....

Edit... NVM... went back to detective and all was well...

Edited by Facekiller, 16 April 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#2 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

whats the restaurant the rabbit mentions? i cant find any building near south prontera :s

#3 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Portal near the vegetable gardener, south west.

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

so after you find the first rabbit hole head back to the detective... hell send you to talk to the Easter bunny who tells you about his people onTurtle island and a friend he had a falling out with.... go back to the detective and tell him about the "friend".... go to turtle island and find the nest (dirt mound) and take it back to the detective... then go to the easter bunny and he will give you a Spring Rabbit Egg (Eclipse).... no idea how to do the repeatable quests for the back rabbit band....

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Repeatable quest-

After doing main quest. speak with kids slightly to left of prontera church entrance. agree to hlep. go to hugel, find rabbit hole there. win 2/3 games of dice rolling against him. if you lose go find another rabbit hole in hugel and keep trying. Once you win go back to kids and get random reward,

Gm's changed it to make it harder than it originally was =\

#6 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

Nvm.

Edited by meli, 16 April 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#7 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

so what's reward?

#8 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

Anyone have coordinates for the TI NPCs? I found the impostor bunny but cannot find the -_- 'bushes' or whatever.

eta: The other person on the map with me hasn't found it either.

This really shouldn't be so damn hard, this was just badly made.

Edited by Rythen, 16 April 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#9 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

so what's reward?

http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=325

#10 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

so what's reward?

Not worth it until someone makes a guide.

Whoever thought that making NPCs invisible (not even a shadow) was a good idea needs to be punched.

#11 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

i found one rabbit hole atteh north end of Hugel town.... won and went back to the kids.... got 50 eggs.... LAME

#12 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

can someone make a guide for this? i talked to the first npc in prontera but dont know where to go after that. .-.

#13 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

I can only get the coordinates for the west of Geffen location (if Renewal even has that one), and I only know that one because I had to be shown.

#14 Akabane

Akabane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

After I returned to the kids I got 15 Honey and on a 2nd character I got 50 Eggs....It looks like I will just have to buy it.

#15 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

For reference:

Quest starts by Prontera Fountain

Second NPC is in the Inn at the bottom left of Prontera (46,67)

Geffen hole one west of Geffen (gef_fild07 at 102,281) (no sprite)

Turtle Island Impostor Rabbit is at exit from TI Surface

After that I don't have a damn clue

Edited by Rythen, 16 April 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#16 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

can someone make a guide for this? i talked to the first npc in prontera but dont know where to go after that. .-.

talk to the easter bunny near prontera fountain who tells you to go to the detective in the restaurant near south prontera (near the carrot seller NPC)... the detective will give you a general map direction to find one of teh rabbit holes (looks like a dirt mound) youll find a book on impersonating the easter bunny and other stuff and a bunch of fake rabbits pop out... kill them and return to the detective... he sends you to get more info from the easter bunny... the EB tells you about his people on Turtle island and his old friend he had a fight with.... go back to the detective and tell him what the EB told you.. go to turtle island and find the nest (it should be really close to the entrance) and kill off the rabbits there... head back with the egg to the detective.... you tell the detective that the fake EB ran off and wont be causing any more problems... he congratulates you and sends you to see the EB to tell him the good news... the EB thanks you and gives you the egg you found... Spring Rabbit egg (eclipse egg)...

repeatable quest: talk to the kids near prontera church... they send you to hugel to find the rabbits holes and get back their stolen goodies... go to hugel and look around the town (not the field) for rabbit holes (dirt mounds) click on them and you get a random dice game... win 2 out of 3 tries and you win.... head back to the kids and claim your reward... if you lose you gotta find another rabbit hole and try again...

#17 Akabane

Akabane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Oh does anyone know if the Eclipse Pet will do anything or is it just blue?

#18 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

For reference:

Quest starts by Prontera Fountain

Second NPC is in the Inn at the bottom left of Prontera (46,67)

Geffen hole one west of Geffen (gef_fild07 at 102,281) (no sprite)

Turtle Island Impostor Rabbit is at exit from TI Surface

After that I don't have a damn clue

It has a sprite for me. Are you on Classic? From what I heard all Classic sprites are screwed up for the quest pretty much.

#19 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I can't find this supposed dirt mound on TI.

It has a sprite for me. Are you on Classic? From what I heard all Classic sprites are screwed up for the quest pretty much.

I am, and this is making it easily one of the most irritating things I've ever done on this game.

#20 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

I can't find this supposed dirt mound on TI.

I am, and this is making it easily one of the most irritating things I've ever done on this game.

at 169,75

Don't know why but a bunch of rabbit holes and some other stuff had the coordinates they were supposed to be changed. quest is screwed up at multiple points, but it's possible to get through it.

#21 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Running around playing NPC Ping Pong for the (boring sorry but it is) bunnyfits quest and getting a lame pet as reward - OK that's fine its a prereq

Searching for 30 min in hugel and surrounding maps, finding the hole, getting 50 eggs - still fine it's a chance encounter.

But having to wait a whole day to repeat the quest, so one can "enjoy" the bunnyfits quest with more chars is just ...

You guys from WP must have an agenda to get people to quit...

Edited by Hireme, 16 April 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#22 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

Jesus -_- tapdancing christ I have finally found that godforsaken horrible NPC.

Thank you.

#23 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

talk to the easter bunny near prontera fountain who tells you to go to the detective in the restaurant near south prontera (near the carrot seller NPC)... the detective will give you a general map direction to find one of teh rabbit holes (looks like a dirt mound) youll find a book on impersonating the easter bunny and other stuff and a bunch of fake rabbits pop out... kill them and return to the detective... he sends you to get more info from the easter bunny... the EB tells you about his people on Turtle island and his old friend he had a fight with.... go back to the detective and tell him what the EB told you.. go to turtle island and find the nest (it should be really close to the entrance) and kill off the rabbits there... head back with the egg to the detective.... you tell the detective that the fake EB ran off and wont be causing any more problems... he congratulates you and sends you to see the EB to tell him the good news... the EB thanks you and gives you the egg you found... Spring Rabbit egg (eclipse egg)...

repeatable quest: talk to the kids near prontera church... they send you to hugel to find the rabbits holes and get back their stolen goodies... go to hugel and look around the town (not the field) for rabbit holes (dirt mounds) click on them and you get a random dice game... win 2 out of 3 tries and you win.... head back to the kids and claim your reward... if you lose you gotta find another rabbit hole and try again...

um exact coordinates for the holes? i can't find the geffen one...

Edited by RoseRed21, 16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#24 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

Anyhow, since I wrote the script for the quest, I'm just gonna list changes that were made in it from what I originally wrote to what was implemented.

1. Some of the Rabbit Holes coordinates were changed. This includes the Strange Nest that was on turtle island. There's actually an "Imposter Bunny" on turtle island near the entrance to the dungeon. People were supposed to talk to him, then see the strange nest in the bush next to him that the dialogue mentions.

2. The Rabbit Hole in hugel was supposed to have 1 spawn spot. That would make the repeatable quest very simple seeing as the reward is randomized. Makes people less pissed when they don't get the "grand prize" on the random reward part. Instead it has a randomized spawn across hugel. Making it take a while and being frustrating.

3. Seems like a bunch of the sprites were screwed up on classic. Rabbit holes being invisible and the kids looking like porings or something? I guess that's just due to not having some sprites for that on Classic.

4. Also, spring rabbit egg should be....spring rabbit. not eclipse. And hoping that it gets some effect later. Also was supposed to give some exp as a reward for the main quest. Lower cooldown (maybe only 6 or 12 hours? on mini quest would be nice)

Point is, in the end I get nothing for this but to watch the community be pissy and bratty about it. Help introduce a new headgear (Black Bunny Band), and help introduce a new pet (The Eclipse). Reward= People complaining non-stop. *Sigh*

End-Rant/Changes in Quest Notice

#25 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

the randomized hole in hugel is making me nuts.

edit: finally done , its funny how the quest kids say " i hope you are not dissapointed " :P

Edited by Shippou22, 16 April 2014 - 03:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users