Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 15 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#351 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Advanced (Green) Poseidon greek God set 1st

Sly Wizard set 2nd

Your requests have neither been overseen nor forgotten. There are many requests and all of them are put in a list to come into the game sometime. The sly wiuzard set you requested I have asked for to be put in by the last maintenance already. Sadly the try to put in and fix the Cookie Factory event ate up all the maintenance time. Because of that all Mixboard/Bigwheel and Item Mall changes have been postponed.

If there will be changes to the Bigwheel / Mixboard / Item Mall this week from the staff's side they will hopefully put finally in the Sly Wizard Set and do some other changes to Bigwheel / Mixboard / Item Mall. But for the time being I have no further informations.

Due to the many requests I receive by PM, from this topic and in-game not everything can be put into the game immediately. If a player has many requests at the same time, we normally shuffle them a bit, so that also others players can see their requests coming into the game. But there is no request that is forgotten. They just will find their way into the game later on.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 24 February 2015 - 10:03 PM.

#352 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:08 PM

I wold love to see the : Indigo Blues Set (unisex)

Thank you.  :p_smile:

#353 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

will be able to see soulcraftable IM belt/shield items in the near future? I believe the lovely silver and gold set and new origin set used to be able to be soulcrafted. Can we have those back instead? Also, I'm aware that criteria to get those 'soulcraftable' accessories were much harder in the past than now, maybe a compromise can be done on our part to be able to obtain these exclusive IM accessories

#354 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

will be able to see soulcraftable IM belt/shield items in the near future? I believe the lovely silver and gold set and new origin set used to be able to be soulcrafted. Can we have those back instead? Also, I'm aware that criteria to get those 'soulcraftable' accessories were much harder in the past than now, maybe a compromise can be done on our part to be able to obtain these exclusive IM accessories

I guess its not possible right now, since the staff has limited possibilities.

To make things clearer, here an up-to-date statement from the responsibles:

Gravity US is in the process of taking over development of Dragon Saga from Gravity Games Korea.

Even though it may take a little time, WarpPortal hasn't given up on Dragon Saga yet.

But since they are trying to take over the development of Dragon Saga, there's still hope that it will change. So I'm looking forward to it :p_love:

#355 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

When can we expect Ragged Set VM? Or another custome  where we can put socket. Thaanksss!!!!!!!!!!!

#356 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:36 PM

Ill personally +1 this idea.

Element IM with 2 not 1 but 2 NEW ELEMENTS!!

OK Holy element (yellow flashing energy balls) swarming around weapons shoes and belts and yes i did say SHOES.

lightning Element ( pure white electric balls of energy) with electricity swirling around the energy balls.

Finally the shoes aura of element.

OK basically the more skills you connect the more element aura power you get witch in turn boost the element 0.1% per skill that connects.

For example, 2 skills that connects a combo gets you 0.2% element atk boost and the aura that starts from your shoes gets more visible the more you connect skills that actually hit the enemy.

Edited by besmooth27, 06 March 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#357 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

VM please grant my wish to put custome that can be socketed T_T like ragged set.. TY :thx:

VM please grant my wish to put custome that can be socketed T_T like ragged set.. TY :thx:

#358 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:36 AM

I do not like ghosts...so I would like to see the Ghost Buster set  :p_hi:

Edited by Prockzone, 06 March 2015 - 10:37 AM.

#359 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

This is no decision I can make. I have forwarded your request to the staff and wait for an answer.

#360 jabourne727

jabourne727

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Hi can we have magical ice weapon please to be in mix board big wheel gacha, etc?

Also why not just make socket restriction removal item for IM costume? But IMO cash costume should never have stat to begin with. It should be fashion only. Now I have to dress ugly just to Have Nice stat.

#361 DeathstarShogunT

DeathstarShogunT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAklaim
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Locan

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:54 AM

Will Dragon Saga ever do Collaborations so we can get some cool IM gear, like I'm seeing street fighter,naruto,and transformer IM sets in the Wiki but we can't get them anymore due to copyright

#362 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:43 AM

I just hope you can include costume where we can put socket like element because there are player who has 2*6 grade element attack and it will be useless since the only costume that I know where you can put socket is the ragged set and unfortunately there's no one right now selling that costume... Zzzzz.. In Dragon SAga SEa server before we have Hephaestus set  that can have socket and I hope you can do that here :D

#363 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Actually Ghost buster set would be nice to see.

As well as Paris set.

Im working on making an End Game character dressed in black so these two are the closes you can get to a pure black IM costume that looks good.

#364 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

And the Magical IM weapons is a good idea as well ill +1 that for sure.

Havent seen those ever since the Christmas event chain was still working and that was waaay back in 2012.

Edited by besmooth27, 08 March 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#365 jabourne727

jabourne727

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:35 AM

I just hope you can include costume where we can put socket like element because there are player who has 2*6 grade element attack and it will be useless since the only costume that I know where you can put socket is the ragged set and unfortunately there's no one right now selling that costume... Zzzzz.. In Dragon SAga SEa server before we have Hephaestus set  that can have socket and I hope you can do that here :D

they can just make all im costume have socket which makes more sense. who really farm lvl 1-20 production box to make lvl 1-20 gear pro? and why can player farm 1-20 production if not to use? for now it is useless unless u have ghost set to socket.

And the Magical IM weapons is a good idea as well ill +1 that for sure.

Havent seen those ever since the Christmas event chain was still working and that was waaay back in 2012.

wow! i did not know that. that is a long time. i have seen some player with it like summoner. so i think it has all class weapons unlike zodiac gold. it would be really nice to see but i think it has trade/market/ and a lot of restriction. can someone upload one?

Edited by jabourne727, 10 March 2015 - 08:38 AM.

#366 sean718

sean718

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:16 AM

magical_ice.png

as requested. it is one of my favorite weapons but it's restrictions leaves much to be desired for the average enthusiast. it is a great novelty weapon however, albeit completely impractical compared to tuna or zodiac and even fire/water/pumpkin weapons.

enjoy  B)

#367 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

sooo the champ is here (no brown nosing) sean i didn't know you were Ero it seems a couple of people were talking about your IM armor yesterday , calling it God Armor.

on another note the magical weapons do seem to not give much as far as enchanting and soul crafting , but heeey it still looks damn good for the sake of fashion lol 

Edited by besmooth27, 11 March 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#368 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:19 PM

For those of you hoping for socketable IM sets let me give you an idea of how unlikely that will happen

When Ragged Ghost set was made tradable they mistakenly made it socketable and immediately took it off the mixboard when they found out about it and it hasn't been put back up since then. 

Edited by Starkespada1, 11 March 2015 - 04:22 PM.

#369 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

^ how did you know? lol.

#370 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:05 AM

Whenever Some one Requests Ragged Ghost set you get a answer similar to "The set currently has Technical Issues and will be put back on the mixboard in the near future"  It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together lol, what do you think that technical issue could be?I have a good guess and its pretty obvioussssssssssssssss 

Just Look a few pages down in this thread and you'll see for yourself in the past posts.

Edited by Starkespada1, 12 March 2015 - 05:06 AM.

#371 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

^ you are just assuming lol. You didnt even know.

#372 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:39 AM

Na I'm not assuming have fun with this Quote from the staff themselves from a ticket just to clear up any confusion about it. I'm not saying this to put you down or anything I'm just telling you how it is. I asked them myself and got this Answer

"Regarding the Ragged Ghost IM Costume, it was not intended by the development team and removed immediately as soon as they found out. We do not wish to provide such items in game and will do our best to prevent it from happening in the future"

Cheers~

Edited by Starkespada1, 12 March 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#373 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

gg the development team can remove restrictions but cant make soulbound items moveable in account vault.

#374 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

gg the development team can remove restrictions but cant make soulbound items moveable in account vault.

Soulbound items are not intended to be moveable into the account vault.

Soulbound items are soulbound to a specific character and not to as specific account.

#375 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

Which is why it unintendedly promotes multiple accounts instead of account expansions. Which is why that nonsense about multiclienting policies were added. Again, theres very little items that can actually be put into account vault. There is also very little incentive to make a new character on the same account cause multiclienting easily outweighs nonexistent benefits of same account characters

Edited by Apocryphos, 12 March 2015 - 11:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users