Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 16 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#376 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:24 AM

Well lets hope for the best...

#377 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

Soulbound items are not intended to be moveable into the account vault.
Soulbound items are soulbound to a specific character and not to as specific account.

really cause Ive put my nature elga weapon in my account vault before lol and it's supposed to be character bound

#378 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:25 AM

why not let players get access to the socketable ragged ghost? the damage has been done. i'm sure many would prefer all players having access to the set rather than a handful of select opportunists.

#379 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

why not let players get access to the socketable ragged ghost? the damage has been done. i'm sure many would prefer all players having access to the set rather than a handful of select opportunists.

They would rather remove it completely (also taking it away from the players which already possess it) than putting it even one more time into Mix Board as it is now. But most probably they will implement the "Create Socket" restriction and afterwards put it again into Mix Board as soon as the process of taking over Dragon Saga is finished :p_smile:

Edited by Prockzone, 16 March 2015 - 05:40 AM.

#380 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

I am not against for those who have ragged set and I want to have that too. If you cant provide a socketable costume in the game better remove the socket function from ragged so it will be fair to players who dont have it or started playing after the ragged ghost costume.

#381 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:36 PM

I am not against for those who have ragged set and I want to have that too. If you cant provide a socketable costume in the game better remove the socket function from ragged so it will be fair to players who dont have it or started playing after the ragged ghost costume.

either that or put sockets on all the other costumes. see what kind of coding ragged set has and apply it to the rest

Edited by sigeel, 16 March 2015 - 11:36 PM.

#382 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:55 PM

They would rather remove it completely (also taking it away from the players which already possess it) than putting it even one more time into Mix Board as it is now. But most probably they will implement the "Create Socket" restriction and afterwards put it again into Mix Board as soon as the process of taking over Dragon Saga is finished :p_smile:

Guys, that ^ is the company thought. Prockzone is completely right me thinks.That the Ragged has a socket never was intended, never was wanted by the company - it was a pure mistake.  This fact was admitted by the staff already- see the support ticket Starkespada posted.

So, just thinking logical if they already never wanted the Ragged Set to have any socket ability at all and it just happened by pure mistake,  they for sure don't want any other IM costume to have it on purpose. I'm sure they will never decide  or even consider at all putting any socket ability on any other IM set there is. 

I assume  the "technical issues" are just a wording that actually means something like this : Give us a bit more time please, we are trying to find out  how to remove the wrongly enabled socket ability on the Ragged Ghost set. And once we find out we are going to remove this....

There is no need to wish for anything regarding socketable IM costumes, the ticket Starkespada posted already shows clearly the company thoughts regarding this subject. .....the company is against it.

#383 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:33 AM

the matchstick should be removed then as well.

#384 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:47 AM

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i wonder when you put a cat ears for male character again meow

they said it was cutie attendant blue and red set meow

is that right meow?

hope you release those set again meow :3

#385 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:27 AM

As for the Ragged Ghost set, well it's not like having a full set "socketed" (?) with critical rate cards was overpowered. I mean, come on, a 100% increase isn't that much of a deal, let's leave it at that...

Oh, I am told it indeed is a great deal... ?

C'mon now. This socket thingy is completely broken and should be removed at once. The soulcraft on certain costume parts already is overkill, adding sockets to it just is utter nonsense.

#386 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

I doubt theyre capable of removing it because there are still reverse shifted soulcrafted items which were game breaking at one point this socket-able costume is that kind of scenario. the only reason this is op is cause elements instead of procing related status inflictions they do true damage only reducable by element resist. Otherwise this is just another derp on the developers end.

#387 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

As for the Ragged Ghost set, well it's not like having a full set "socketed" (?) with critical rate cards was overpowered. I mean, come on, a 100% increase isn't that much of a deal, let's leave it at that...

Oh, I am told it indeed is a great deal... ?

C'mon now. This socket thingy is completely broken and should be removed at once. The soulcraft on certain costume parts already is overkill, adding sockets to it just is utter nonsense.

heh and its not just about crate, it is about hp% cards which can be inserted into helm, back and gloves. which if going by max cards gives 30% more hp than regular people without socketed cash set.

i agree on both accounts, either make every set with socketable to give everyone equal chance, or remove them completely.

Edited by sigeel, 20 March 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#388 qui3tgal

qui3tgal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:27 AM

When can we have Angel health set  :sob:  :sob:

#389 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:05 AM

When can we have Angel health set  :sob:  :sob:

Angel Health Set has been in Mixboard for quite a long time (I think about 3-4 weeks between january and february) so it won't come again in the near future.

I would like to see the Luminant Bat sets once more, as they look pretty nice :p_love:

#390 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:02 AM

When can we have Angel health set :sob: :sob:

I'll sell you a set of you are interested.

Pm: 1inch

#391 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

Lol clarky. Anyway I wanna request for death cheater and christmas fairy set. Also socketable matchstick maybe as a login event so everyone has at least 1 socketable im item (hopefully fuss for ragged goes down)

#392 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

Lol clarky. Anyway I wanna request for death cheater and christmas fairy set. Also socketable matchstick maybe as a login event so everyone has at least 1 socketable im item (hopefully fuss for ragged goes down)

I Have death cheater set for sale, if youre interested.

Mail / PM : Weenerz

#393 Lairyk

Lairyk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

So, we want to know which costumes are YOUR favorite and which ones would you like to see in the MixBoard/BigWheel?

I'd love to see Naruto's characters sets!

Also you could work on something new, such as Clown set, Marine set and whatelse could be funny to see!

#394 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

avengers set.. :hmm:

#395 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

The Naruto and Avengers sets will be difficult to implement again, since some copyrights issues surely would appear.

Like "Hey, this isn't any trouble for us nor do we have anything to lose or win on this game, be there costumes inspired by our designs or not, but we wanted to say hello and p*** you off."

#396 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

How About easter sets? I havent seen them up in the 5 years ive played lol 

Silly Rabbit Set

Formal Easter Bunny Set

#397 qui3tgal

qui3tgal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

Angel Health Set has been in Mixboard for quite a long time (I think about 3-4 weeks between january and february) so it won't come again in the near future.

I would like to see the Luminant Bat sets once more, as they look pretty nice :p_love:

i didn't play yet at that time :sob: :sob: how sad......

#398 hcfeng

hcfeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:The First One

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:17 PM

1)ghost buster
2)Devil's of Agility
3)Captain Popstar 

#5#4

#399 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

1)ghost buster
2)Devil's of Agility
3)Captain Popstar 

#5#4

1) Is in Mix Board right now

2) Has been in Mix Board recently for about 3 weeks

3) Has been in Mix Board recently for about 2/3 weeks

So which one do you exactly wish for? xD

#400 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:47 PM

Rune knight (just the pads is fine too)
Christmas fairy (probably have to wait till december but I'm just asking early)
Tiger patterned hoodie set
Another mini w coin event would be good ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users