Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 20 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#476 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GAY

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

Sea server souls were 350-380 g / stack. Easy money for those that have 2* castle. More souls when hammered in there

#477 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:39 AM

Muhaha, a few months before the french server closed, souls were selling 300g a stack. People were grinding Kryos for souls rather than gold !

i can't make a statement on that since i'm not familiar with the market. though i have reason to believe the duping may have caused the market prices to inflate. server differences may be taken into account as well.

Edited by noxis, 06 May 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#478 qazwsx42753

qazwsx42753

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:I don't know :D

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

i want these sets, sr, i forgot name of red set, skeleton and bikini 

10417585_457488997751766_295215228945539

#479 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

dem abs tho.

#480 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

Red one is called Pirate Captain Set (http://ds.irowiki.or.../IM_Pirate_Sets

#481 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:40 AM

I know it isn't possible for now, but we kind of lack some female set with cat ears and maybe a tail. I only have seen said ears for males, which is somewhat stupid considering even searching "neko" on Google brings up pictures of cat-eared girls.

Warpportal will have to make up for so many evil deeds of the korean devs... it's making me shiver. (and we should make some kind of poll to see what kind of set would be appreciated)

Maybe adding an artifact god set, like Hephaistos, Poseidon and the like, would be appreciated, since everyone has so many mixables now.

And I would like to see the swimsuit / bikini one.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 May 2015 - 09:46 AM.

#482 jmanthebig31

jmanthebig31

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:33 AM

Not sure where to suggest this but Ill put it here I would like to see the pumpkin weapon gasha boxes in the item mall since they haven't been around lately and will we be able to see the 10* solar/lunar/stella carcha and various other crap gasha box again its been a few years since I last seen this one.

#483 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

Not sure where to suggest this but Ill put it here I would like to see the pumpkin weapon gasha boxes in the item mall since they haven't been around lately and will we be able to see the 10* solar/lunar/stella carcha and various other crap gasha box again its been a few years since I last seen this one.

Since the caracha ring gacha box as well as the Paris Wing gacha box kinda "kill" or at least "rape" the economy every time they are on sale again is once too much.

The other boxes, for example skill card gacha box or as mentioned pumpkin weapon gacha box are pretty harmless

So I second these two (skill card gacha box / pumpkin weapon gacha box) :p_smile:

Edited by Prockzone, 07 May 2015 - 10:37 AM.

#484 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

My 2nd time asking for the black best villians set to put in to the big wheel....

#485 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

Or better yet put in the sly little devil set in to the mix board haven't seen that one in awhile also....

Edited by besmooth27, 10 May 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#486 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

Again ragged ghost set please.

#487 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

Again ragged ghost set please.

Since I'm surely getting eyecancer if I read one more post about that damn set, I request that this set is put on a "Items which will not find their way back to the Mix Board until further notice" list. It would be even better if it would be removed from the characters which already have it and give them back their socket cards they put in and some adequate(!) compensation (an other artifact IM set of their choice for example). Just don't overdo it, thanks :p_smile:

Edited by Prockzone, 11 May 2015 - 05:30 AM.

#488 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

^ I doubt that. What's the refund for 6* element atk and resists in case they removed it from those who have it before? lol. Again Ragged set! Lol. Many players are requesting for ragged!

#489 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:01 PM

^ I doubt that. What's the refund for 6* element atk and resists in case they removed it from those who have it before? lol. Again Ragged set! Lol. Many players are requesting for ragged!

To clarify the situation: There won't be any socketable IM costume in the future coming into the game. This is the decision of the production team. Also the Ragged Ghost Set will come back into the game as soon as the solution is ready. Requesting the Ragged Set over and over again won't speed this up.

#490 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

so what happens once the ragged set socket option has been removed by the production team?

does that affect the players who already have have it? and if yes how will that affect them? will their socketed cards be automatically placed in their inventory or will they have to send a ticket to refund their items?

if not.. well.. that just gives them the unfair advantage over people who never got a chance to obtain the set. if we count that you can put a 10% hp card into head, gloves and back, that gives them 30% more hp than regular players.

Edited by sigeel, 12 May 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#491 aurona

aurona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:49 AM

Can I request grey/white/brown wolves ear, blue and red wings on the bigwheel ?? XD

And +1 for caracha gasha box =3

#492 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

pumpkin weapon pumpkin weapon and pumpkin weapon. :D

#493 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

so what happens once the ragged set socket option has been removed by the production team?

does that affect the players who already have have it? and if yes how will that affect them? will their socketed cards be automatically placed in their inventory or will they have to send a ticket to refund their items?

if not.. well.. that just gives them the unfair advantage over people who never got a chance to obtain the set. if we count that you can put a 10% hp card into head, gloves and back, that gives them 30% more hp than regular players.

Most likely not, this would be unfair to those who already do have it, for they have spent alot of money on sockets and such already. Not sure if socket removing would be fair either, because since those sockets are for Lv.1 (i believe) It wont be much use for anything else.

Yes, it is an unfair advantage, but its also unfair to have ero set. so dont think anything will happen there...

#494 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

Only Ero has his set. Thanks to the rollback, no one has his set besides him :D

#495 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

Most likely not, this would be unfair to those who already do have it, for they have spent alot of money on sockets and such already. Not sure if socket removing would be fair either, because since those sockets are for Lv.1 (i believe) It wont be much use for anything else.

Yes, it is an unfair advantage, but its also unfair to have ero set. so dont think anything will happen there...

Oh, it will happen. I'm sure it will happen, whatever "it" may be in this situation. But it will, soon.  :p_smile:

To clarify the situation: There won't be any socketable IM costume in the future coming into the game. This is the decision of the production team. Also the Ragged Ghost Set will come back into the game as soon as the solution is ready. Requesting the Ragged Set over and over again won't speed this up.

This statement says about everything. You have to read between the lines, but in it is a lot of information when you are able to get it.

I've learned that whatever statement Poppie does make, in whichever way - there is always a meaning/purpose behind it. He does say things without really saying it, I believe those - let's call them hidden messages- are always some kind of hint. I assume like any other staff member he has rules to follow which include orders regarding public informations - aka what he is allowed to give out and what he isn't (just now/this week/this month...).

If you now just put these two parts in context, maybe it becomes clearer.

There won't be any socketable IM costume in the future coming into the game - Also the Ragged Ghost set will come back into the game as soon as the solution is ready.

easy words:

The ragged ghost set will find it's way back into the game, soon, which is "in future" - but with some kind of solution applied to it.

And don't think they aren't capable of doing this kind of thing, guys they fixed skills, Virgo, were even able to kill the jump ability of Frank. I don't think they are hitting any limitations with this kind of work anymore.

If you ask me, something will happen as soon as - what ever it may be in this particular situation now - is ready.

Sigeel, I see you got the hidden messages too.  :p_smile:

--------------------------------

I would like to request the Midnight Calm pet. I would love to buy one.  :p_smile:

#496 pluumy

pluumy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

Only Ero has his set. Thanks to the rollback, no one has his set besides him :D

a few players, besides ero (at least one i know of) still have pieces of that set, 

#497 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

Halloween weapon :'( it seems like our request for pumpkin weapons were being trolled. Imma keep asking for pumpkin weapons until it appears. Pumpkin weap pumpkin weap pumpkin weap

#498 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

Halloween weapon :'( it seems like our request for pumpkin weapons were being trolled. Imma keep asking for pumpkin weapons until it appears. Pumpkin weap pumpkin weap pumpkin weap

What are pumpkin weapons? 

The weapons out of the Halloween weapon box have pumpkins on. 

Aren't those the ones? What is the difference?

Sorry I'm curious.  :p_smile:

#499 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:06 AM

I discussed this with our production team and we will add a separate Pumpkin Weapon Box by the next week's planned maintenance (on Wednesday). Then this additional box will only contain Pumpkin Weapons.

#500 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:01 PM

Ty poppy. Also, Halloween weap has the pumpkin animation when attacking but pumpkin weap doesnt. Pumpkin is level 20 weap that gives 0.4% final crit option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users